It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Given the opportunity would you join illuminati?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 12:47 AM
link   
If they want me, they could find me. I'd gladly add my knowledge to theirs.

To bad it's all about selling jewelry, terribly written books, CDs and false forms of understanding through silly-wannbe-metaphsyical "programs".

The wealthy and powerful are quite possibly the least "illuminated" people on Earth. You don't see many of the monks from the caves of India among the ranks of these secret societies.

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 02:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: clevargenuis

originally posted by: Vasteel
Nope. I couldn't join an organisation responsible for their level of global manipulation & suffering even if I was just sweeping the floors for them, no matter how comfortable my life would be.

I stay away from the worlds major religions for the same reason, each promise unimaginable rewards but each is responsible for untold death, division and sufferring while hoarding vast wealth and wielding great power and control.

what if you are offered a mansion, a fleet of mercedes, a private jet, a yatch, women etc.
I'm 1000% sure you would so dont lie

I'm not lying, I wouldn't join. The money, cars, women etc are all pointless if you can't stand to look at yourself in a mirror, so to speak. Maybe we have different definitions of the term "illuminati"? I'm talking the standard CT definition of financial system abusing, war loving, energy technology suppressing, politician buying, heartless, self serving, more or less evil illuminati. Not just wealthy people who run a group of slightly shady businesses.

Also, what's the point in starting a thread asking if people would join when you refuse to believe anyone who says they would not? :p

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 03:23 AM
link   
I already got pulled into one pyramid scheme involving cloaked figures and demonic entities (Amway), not falling for another.

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 12:06 PM
link   
a reply to: clevargenuis

I'd like to infiltrate them so that I could kill each one of them one by one. How's that!

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 12:10 PM
link   
a reply to: jamespond

like the witch hunts 300 years ago

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 12:17 PM
link   
a reply to: kibric

It wouldn't be much of a witch hunt if I'd infiltrated them

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 12:24 PM
link   

but the mentality is the same

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 06:07 AM
link   

Murder is against the Law

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 06:17 AM
link   
a reply to: MystikMushroom

To bad it's all about selling jewelry, terribly written books, CDs and false forms of understanding through silly-wannbe-metaphsyical "programs".

In your opinion perhaps ...

The wealthy and powerful are quite possibly the least "illuminated" people on Earth.

Possibly Not

You don't see many of the monks from the caves of India among the ranks of these secret societies

Perhaps they are too occupied with Naval gazing in a cave

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 02:43 PM
link   
a reply to: artistpoet

" The wealthy and powerful are quite possibly the least "illuminated" people on Earth. "

" Possibly Not " ??!

is love not more desirable than knowledge and power

" You don't see many of the monks from the caves of India among the ranks of these secret societies "

some you do

" Perhaps they are too occupied with Naval gazing in a cave "

but the wise have two open eyes

edit on 3-5-2016 by kibric because: no reason

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 03:57 AM
link   
I heard they could use a liar.... wouldn't mind taking on that job.
My first order of business would be to tell the masses about a far away land that has the answer to all their problems.
Afterwards... I'd tell them if they hurry... they could be the first in line.

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 11:18 AM
link   
a reply to: kibric

is love not more desirable than knowledge and power

Depends on the reason/intention of one desiring such things

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 11:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Pinocchio

I heard they could use a liar.... wouldn't mind taking on that job.

Dear Pinocchio ... it is refereed to as mis-direction ... to keep prying minds in a state of confusion as to the existence of the Illuminati

My first order of business would be to tell the masses about a far away land that has the answer to all their problems.

Like ... Never never land ... follow the yellow brick road to discover the Wizard is a fraud and the Emperor is naked and the Golden Crown is made of thorns

Afterwards... I'd tell them if they hurry... they could be the first in line.

"He who is first shall later be last for the times they are a changing" ... Dylan

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 07:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Generation9

You are only asking this because you are not on their level.

The answer is yes, of course I or anybody else would join by building up one's self mentally. You have to do it for yourself. You have to use your mind powers. Raise yourself. There is plenty of information online and in written books. Do the research. It is not dark. It is not evil. It is simply the way things work in the material world.

As sure as the sun appears each day on the eastern horizon. The wheels keep spinning.

It is evil if periodic fake or orchestrated wars and genocide are a result of their "wisdom" applied.

posted on May, 11 2016 @ 10:18 AM
link   
There is nothing wrong with a dream for wealth or happiness. If we allow Illuminati to steal out dreams, we lose hope. Without hope, problems of the world to grow into hideous dragons, which threaten to consume us, as we cower in doubt and fear. Sadly, Illuminati are the top 1% of wealth-holders. They inherited all their money and refuse to pay taxes or share it with less privileged people. No millionaires, who also want to avoid paying taxes will eventually lose all their money to this 1% of wealth-holders, creating a two-class system, like in the Middle Ages. People in category A are making choices, which make things worse for people in category B. People in category A rarely pay their servants enough to live the good life. A a reply to: clevargenuis

posted on May, 11 2016 @ 10:27 AM
link   
As these spoiled wealthy brats continue to destroy the environment with pollution and deliberate destruction of the ecosystem, they are depleting the world's oxygen supply. You are correct, wealthy fools are not even illuminated enough to realize that the next generation of ALL humans cannot survive without oxygen. With the amount of money they spend to conceal climate change, they could invest in great strides to correct it. a reply to: kibric

edit on 11-5-2016 by Jeffersons111Ghost because: Not enough information was provided in the original post.

posted on May, 11 2016 @ 02:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Jeffersons111Ghost

" wealthy fools "

Again I tell you, it is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle than for someone who is rich to enter the kingdom of God."

he had too repeat it

This quote is coded , it is about your eyes.
one whom aspires too material wealth cant enter through the gates of heaven
which are the size of needle points within your eyes

posted on May, 11 2016 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Which illuminati? There are so many to choose from.

I think I joined up when I was 27. My B-Illuminati credentials came with a Legion of Dynamic Discord I.D. card and a copy of "Rumblefish" on Betamax.

Good times.

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 07:51 PM
link   

I believe you would find it to be like Room 237 in "The Shining" by Stanley Kubrick. The protagonist enters to find a beautiful, naked woman stepping out of a bathtub but when he embraces her, she turns into a rotting corpse. The life might appear to be all riches and exotic but once you embrace it, you'll find it full of sadists and paedophiles.

The Illuminati are so-called because they possess information which is thousands and thousands of years old. It regards the Cycle of Mankind known as the "Great Year" by the Greeks. If a group is able to pass this information down through generations, which is an incredible achievement in itself, then it can be used to wield power over the rest of society. Their mindset is far beyond that which most people could comprehend.

posted on Jun, 5 2016 @ 04:27 PM
link   
a reply to: rottensociety

I believe you are mistaken. The Illuminati was a splinter group in the German Freemasons, founded more than one hundred years ago. It was founded by a man called Adam Weishaupt, a mason. Ultimately he was misguided. He called his group the Illuminated Seers of Bavaria. It is arguable that the freemasons have power, but then again it is arguable that the British Empire has power.

No comment on the mindset of superhumans, heh. I wouldn't dare speculate.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join