It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Given the opportunity would you join illuminati?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2016 @ 06:50 PM
link   
I have worked with rich people and they are often hopelessly bored and enslaved by their situation…gilded cages, all of them… and you don't have to be in a secret society to get there… and the one you want to join have serious responsibilities that own them… no one gets that kind of power here without satan controlling them… i.e., there are some things they cannot do or think without becoming demonized and/or killed…

“Since I entered politics, I have chiefly had men's views confided to me privately. Some of the biggest men in the United States, in the field of commerce and manufacture, are afraid of somebody, are afraid of something. They know that there is a power somewhere so organized, so subtle, so watchful, so interlocked, so complete, so pervasive, that they had better not speak above their breath when they speak in condemnation of it.”
—President Wilson, The New Freedom, Chapter I: The Old Order Changeth

and life is not an mtv video… if you are a sensitive human being the material always gets old… perhaps part of entropy??

BUT when you develop a relationship with Jesus Christ and live for the truth, life is endlessly fascinating and there is always something meaningful to live for…

AND this life is a vapor, bro… when we die, THAT is when we enter into LIFE.

Buddha never claimed to be God.

Moses never claimed to be Jehovah.

Mohammed never claimed to be Allah.

Yet Jesus Christ claimed to be the true and living God.

Buddha simply said, 'I am a teacher in search of the truth.'

Jesus said, 'I am the Truth.'

Confucius said, 'I never claimed to be holy.'

Jesus said, 'Who convicts me of sin?'

Mohammed said, 'Unless God throws his cloak of mercy over me, I have no hope.'

Jesus said, 'Unless you believe in me, you will die in your sins.'"

I would rather live my life as if there is a God and die to find out there isn't, than live my life as if there isn't and die to find out there is. -Albert Camus

posted on Apr, 30 2016 @ 09:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: mouthfullofkefirgrains
I have worked with rich people and they are often hopelessly bored and enslaved by their situation…gilded cages, all of them… and you don't have to be in a secret society to get there… and the one you want to join have serious responsibilities that own them… no one gets that kind of power here without satan controlling them…
“Since I entered politics, I have chiefly had men's views confided to me privately. Some of the biggest men in the United States, in the field of commerce and manufacture, are afraid of somebody, are afraid of

true, rich people may seem bored, maybe cos they were born into wealth and its the only life they know.

But imagine you go from leading a poor, sad, dull life and find yourself rich all of a sudden? I sure as heck wouldnt be bored!!

As for satan controlling people, one could be homeless and still be controlled by satan. Besides i never said satan is part of the stipulation

edit on 30-4-2016 by clevargenuis because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2016 @ 09:43 PM
link   
a reply to: clevargenuis

No.

posted on Apr, 30 2016 @ 10:01 PM
link   
Also, maybe you should ask if anyone would have joined the NAZI party in "33" for the same reasons you gave here. Since you already said you'd join the illuminati for the bennies, should we assume the same with the Nazi party? In other words, Is this just a means to get attention by claiming you have no socially accepted attributes. That possibly you lack class, morals and ethics? Are you one most of us would expect to meet and discuss this at a Marilyn Manson concert?...jus sayin...cuz i'm curious....

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 12:28 AM
link   
Whether you are with them or not, you all are already exactly where the elite want you....

They own both A and B groups.

The elite want more than perfect lives, they want perfect power, and use the illusion of the "perfect life" and the "american dream" to gain that absolute power.

Those without, are distracted with struggles of day to day life; and those with, are too comfortable... they have a lot to lose.

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 06:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: dagann
Also, maybe you should ask if anyone would have joined the NAZI party in "33" for the same reasons you gave here. Since you already said you'd join the illuminati for the bennies, should we assume the same with the Nazi party? In other words, Is this just a means to get attention by claiming you have no socially accepted attributes. That possibly you lack class, morals and ethics? Are you one most of us would expect to meet and discuss this at a Marilyn Manson concert?...jus sayin...cuz i'm curious....

If a category B person (as mentioned in the Op) joins the illuminati it is a matter of changing there lot in life.

There are people who lead empty joyless lives. They die everyday and nobody cares. If joining the illuminati (who cannot be compared to nazis) means a better life, why the hell not????

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 06:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: clevargenuis
why the hell not????

Because once you sign over, hell will be your final destination for eternity.

Maybe ask the spirit world what happens to people who get signed over into 4th Generation Curses or Spiritual Contracts during their childhood.

This is why i said on the first page, once you are with the devil its easy to jump right from the end of the queue to the front in a single day.

However, if you don't turn back to Yahushua and tell others of the 4 hells, then your spirit will end up there for eternity where the word infinity becomes reality in seconds. Spirits cannot be destroyed with infinite pain.

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 07:56 AM
link   
obviously.

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 08:24 AM
link   
Nope. I couldn't join an organisation responsible for their level of global manipulation & suffering even if I was just sweeping the floors for them, no matter how comfortable my life would be.

I stay away from the worlds major religions for the same reason, each promise unimaginable rewards but each is responsible for untold death, division and sufferring while hoarding vast wealth and wielding great power and control.

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 09:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vasteel
Nope. I couldn't join an organisation responsible for their level of global manipulation & suffering even if I was just sweeping the floors for them, no matter how comfortable my life would be.

I stay away from the worlds major religions for the same reason, each promise unimaginable rewards but each is responsible for untold death, division and sufferring while hoarding vast wealth and wielding great power and control.

what if you are offered a mansion, a fleet of mercedes, a private jet, a yatch, women etc.
I'm 1000% sure you would so dont lie

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 10:02 AM
link   
so what is the concrete physical evidence of the bavarian illuminati growing from a group of people committed to becoming happy by doing good to evil white men that rule the world ?

please don't waste my time with links to videos with guesses and symbolism, opinions and speculation

I am talking about original source material that can be examined right now, today.

Like the zwack papers

to me, its just a really cool word the internet got ahold of and now they killed prince, lol

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 10:25 AM
link   
Better to create heaven, rule heaven, serve heaven, create hell, rule hell, serve hell, than just serve hell, and have your heaven equal a monkeys
edit on 1-5-2016 by ImaFungi because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 10:36 AM
link   
I would rather have a lobotomy performed by Jethro Bodine first.

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 11:35 AM
link   
a reply to: artistpoet

That's awesome.

What are they selling?

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 01:40 PM
link   
No, I'd rather join the Norwegian female bikini team in the capacity as a slobbering, drooling mascot of some sort.
edit on 1-5-2016 by HUMBLEONE because: Typo's upon typo's sir...it's never ending it is.

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 02:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Pyrrho

All sorts

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 05:03 PM
link   
a reply to: clevargenuis

you know what? I'd do it in a heartbeat. Why the eff not? What about you?

It depends on what I was being asked to do... Have you considered that part of the equation?

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 09:27 PM
link   
Here is the thing: if you are not happy now you will not be happy in a mansion with a million in the bank.

Just ask all the millionaires who drank and drugged themselves to death.

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 12:25 AM
link   
If some super secret organization of rich people existed where simply joining them gave you all you could want materially in life.. I dunno, maybe would consider it. Depending on their goals and agenda. But.. I don't think that group actually exists regardless. Rich people exist, sure.

Also there is not just A and B. Saying if you are not rich, then you are depressed, working in a thankless job, miserable, etc.. is ridiculous. Many people work in fulfilling jobs or own small business where they don't get rich, but are happy doing what they do. Money isn't everything actually is true.

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 12:41 AM
link   
Reading this thread is cancer. Therefore, I'll proceed to answer the question, No.

I don't think the Illuminati is a fun club. I'd rather have their money and start my own ATS club.

edit on 2-5-2016 by boozo because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join