It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Given the opportunity would you join illuminati?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 03:30 PM
link   
Its infinitely easier to work your way out of poverty, improve your circumstances and enrich your own life than it is to join a nonsensical club of paranoid, decrepit megalomaniacal billionaires.

Anybody that's obtained their own success will tell you it wouldn't have been nearly as fun without the risk, if you want the life without earning it you'll never have the full joy of living it or the appreciation for how far you've come.

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 03:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: clevargenuis
Some people (category A) lead great lives: luxurious house, great cars, exotic holidays, gorgeous women, perfect family...wealth, love, comfort all that.

Others (category B) struggle through life...unemployed, working dead end jobs, debts, depression, lonely, addictions, living in crappy neighborhoods. Nothing to look forward to...Life just grinds on. These people wish they had the good life like the people in catgory A.

So Is it wrong for the people in category B to dream of living a comfortable life? (no dont give me that bs about how theres more to life than pleasure).

Would it be unethical for them to serve the illuminati or whatever dark powers rule in exchange for a slice of the good life (as led by category A).

you know what? I'd do it in a heartbeat. Why the eff not?

What about you?

Except...anyone can move from Group B (having less than) to Group A (Having everything you want). You only have to do things a bit differently than most people. No Illuminati needed.
edit on 29-4-2016 by amazing because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 03:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: DOCHOLIDAZE1
a reply to: introvert

wow you are truley lost, step out of the blinding light and live in the real world

originally posted by: Subaeruginosa

originally posted by: introvert
The Illuminati doesn't exist.

How do you know?

Prove the Illuminati still exists after the Bavarian's were shut down.

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 03:34 PM
link   
Heh, no need to argue the meaning of the enlightenment.

But what do you mean? I have not joined the army, or I have not joined the Illuminati?

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 03:37 PM
link   

wow you are truley lost, step out of the blinding light and live in the real world

How do you know?

Prove they don't.

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 03:39 PM
link   
If this fantasy ever comes true and if I'm living in a mansion as an illuminati employee, I'll make it a point to visit my rich and successful peers when they are locked up in internment camps (depopulation agenda)....Just to show them that things have changed for me lol

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 03:42 PM
link   

How do you know?

Prove they don't.

That falls in to the realm of disproving a negative. The burden of proof is on those that claim they do exist.

So get crackin'.

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 03:43 PM
link   

How do you know?

Prove they don't.

That falls in to the realm of disproving a negative. The burden of proof is on those that claim they do exist.

So get crackin'.

so youre saying you wouldnt join the illuminati??

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 03:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cheddarhead
a reply to: clevargenuis

Serving the Illiluminati might sound like a great idea. Absolutely, I can understand why a category B person would dream of a comfortable life. I'd love a new house in a better neighborhood, a shiny new car instead of the rusty old beater with a loud muffler, money in the bank...sounds awesome.

But you know you were born a Category B person and THEY would know you are a Category B person. Your choice now is: would I have been better off as a B or as a slave to the Illuminati?

The A's and B's are all slaves of different castes to the luminati.

By joining them the B's can AT LEAST get a taste of the good life that has eluded them.

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 03:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: breakingbs

Some people (category A) lead great lives: luxurious house, great cars, exotic holidays, gorgeous women, perfect family...wealth, love, comfort all that.

Others (category B) struggle through life...unemployed, working dead end jobs, debts, depression, lonely, addictions, living in crappy neighborhoods. Nothing to look forward to...Life just grinds on. These people wish they had the good life like the people in catgory A.

So Is it wrong for the people in category B to dream of living a comfortable life? (no dont give me that bs about how theres more to life than pleasure).

Would it be unethical for them to serve the illuminati or whatever dark powers rule in exchange for a slice of the good life (as led by category A).

you know what? I'd do it in a heartbeat. Why the eff not?

What about you?

If I found myself out of a job I might join some group that lets me utilize my skill set. I blow things up.

You could make those balloon animals for kids parties, then.

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 03:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: MorganMorgan

But what do you mean? I have not joined the army, or I have not joined the Illuminati?

I refer you to your original post:

Are you saying enlightenment is meaningless?

Anyway, I would join the Illuminati. I think I have already done that, army and so on.

I simply answered your questions. You SAID: "Are you saying enlightenment is meaningless?" I said, "No." NOW you say, "no need to argue the meaning of enlightenment." Then why did you ask the question? Further, I'm not arguing.

You then suggested that by virtue of joining the army, you think you may already have done that (joined the Illuminati.) At least, that's how I interpreted what you said. I answered that, too. No, joining the army does not mean you also joined the Illuminati. There are 1.3 million people in the US Armed Forces today. There are over 22 million veterans. Do you think all of them have "joined the Illuminati" by virtue of their service? I think that is an unreasonable assumption, and I stated that.

edit on 4/29/2016 by schuyler because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 03:51 PM
link   

I could never wear ruffles, knickerbockers and powdered wigs.

Too uncomfortable.

... but a cape and cane would probably be OK.

... oh, and a fob watch!

edit on 29/4/2016 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 03:54 PM
link   

How do you know?

Prove they don't.

So get crackin'.

so youre saying you wouldnt join the illuminati??

I can't join something that no longer exists.

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 03:58 PM
link   

By joining them the B's can AT LEAST get a taste of the good life that has eluded them.

Really ? Because every one of them that does the horn sign with their hand is a Alpha Unit.

In MKUltra, alpha alters are slaves to the system. Nothing more than that. Sold their souls.

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 03:59 PM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

Oh, ok.

edit on 29-4-2016 by breakingbs because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 04:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cheddarhead

Serving the Illiluminati might sound like a great idea. Absolutely, I can understand why a category B person would dream of a comfortable life. I'd love a new house in a better neighborhood, a shiny new car instead of the rusty old beater with a loud muffler, money in the bank...sounds awesome.

But you know you were born a Category B person and THEY would know you are a Category B person. Your choice now is: would I have been better off as a B or as a slave to the Illuminati?

You persist in perpetuating this myth. Joining the "Luminati" does not switch categories for you. They do not give you a Corvette, a nice house, a bank account, and pat you on the back and say, "Welcome." If anything (and this is an imperfect analogy) it's like joining the Mafia. You just have a different set of bosses, but you're still on your own and you remain responsible for your own enlightenment. "Getting rich" is missing the point.

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 04:06 PM
link   
a reply to: schuyler

my question was hypothetical. I said in the op that joining them would involve a reward of the good life. I said nothing about working for free.

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 04:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: schuyler

originally posted by: MorganMorgan

I refer you to your original post:

Are you saying enlightenment is meaningless?

Anyway, I would join the Illuminati. I think I have already done that, army and so on.

I simply answered your questions. You SAID: "Are you saying enlightenment is meaningless?" I said, "No." NOW you say, "no need to argue the meaning of enlightenment." Then why did you ask the question? Further, I'm not arguing.

You then suggested that by virtue of joining the army, you think you may already have done that (joined the Illuminati.) At least, that's how I interpreted what you said. I answered that, too. No, joining the army does not mean you also joined the Illuminati. There are 1.3 million people in the US Armed Forces today. There are over 22 million veterans. Do you think all of them have "joined the Illuminati" by virtue of their service? I think that is an unreasonable assumption, and I stated that.

True, I withdraw my statement.

Joining an army does not equal joining the (supposed) illuminati.

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 04:08 PM
link   
I guess I am already an Illuminati. I have all that stuff. It is good that I am not fussy and I have gotten bad vision when I got older. Can't see any rust at all on my vehicles anymore. The wife looks a little bigger, but I think it is just the blurry vision.

I also kind of think people don't talk loud enough. It almost sounded like the wife told me something broke last night when she was paying bills, I know that can't be true, I didn't see any broken dishes anywhere.
edit on 29-4-2016 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 04:09 PM
link   

a reply to: schuyler

my question was hypothetical. I said in the op that joining them would involve a reward of the good life. I said nothing about working for free.

I know what you said. And I'm telling you the Illuminati is not an employer. Joining them does not involve a physical reward "of the good life."
edit on 4/29/2016 by schuyler because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join