It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump to speak at CA GOP convention today; protesters blocking roads

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 04:31 PM
link   
a reply to: LaWnOrDeR92

Depends - Trump has made a public statement for his platform for national reciprocity for CHL holders, so there is that. Then again, whether Trump or Hillary is elected we will continue our global empire and using an un-back fiat currency, but I digress, lol. I don't really trust anything any of them say.

As far as these protestors, don't they have anything better to do? Life is too short to get an assault charge for spitting on someone or spending all day instigating violence. The whole horse race is just an illusion of choice. None of these people care about us as individuals - they care about their own power and wealth.

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 06:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: SonOfThor
a reply to: LaWnOrDeR92

As far as these protestors, don't they have anything better to do? Life is too short to get an assault charge for spitting on someone or spending all day instigating violence. The whole horse race is just an illusion of choice. None of these people care about us as individuals - they care about their own power and wealth.

no. this is what needs to be done. this a PRE election. imagine the country when trump get sworn in. this is an unprecedented demonstration against a man who speaks to sway the easily swayed. those who believe to make the country "great" we need to build walls (yet we wanted to tear down a famous wall not too long ago).
this is a showing of a path which the world doesnt need to go down again.

Imagine whats left of the US allies are prepared to do if trump wins. now imagine the enemies, hahaha.

trump has one international backer, who called him smart. thats putin.

i pray he wins it all.
edit on 29-4-2016 by odzeandennz because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 06:31 PM
link   
more Trump votes accumulating ....

flag burning !!!!!!

BREAKING: Trump protestors try to stop California GOP convention [VIDEO]

edit on Apr-29-2016 by xuenchen because: tick tick tick

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 06:39 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

I'm so glad people are waking up. We don't need more illegals in this country. I saw a little kid holding a sign that said Make America Mexico Again.

Get out.

Build the wall.

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 06:41 PM
link   
a reply to: harvestdog

I love the message, "Stop The Hate".

(or I'll kill you)

hahahahahahahahaha

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 06:54 PM
link   
The protesters are just giving Trump more votes.

www.uspresidentialelectionnews.com...
reason.com...
time.com...
thehornnews.com...

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 07:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
more Trump votes accumulating ....

flag burning !!!!!!

BREAKING: Trump protestors try to stop California GOP convention [VIDEO]

At least the protesters from last night didn't have to get up for work today, because 90% probably don't have jobs.

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Good catch, here's a video.

I sure hope Bernie and Hill come out and denounce this.
Total disrespect of every veteran or service member who has ever worn the uniform.
Bring on the votes for Trump.
Trump/Knight 2016!

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 08:05 PM
link   

So if you're anti-Trump, you're anti-American.

Yet they hide behind the Constitution to protest how much they hate America.

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 08:18 PM
link   

So, yet again, we have a bunch of violet racists pretending their victims are the ones with a problem?

Oh, the irony......

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 08:22 PM
link   

I have to admit it is absolutely preposterous to burn the American Flag. It is the symbol of our nation. This is an obvious insult to every American citizen. Only an enemy who wishes the death of what America stands for would burn our flag in symbolism. I can only hope that this was done by illegal immigrants criminals. Such an act would be disgusting by a citizen!

My point being: I can have understanding that a different nationality who is uninformed, may burn our flag in protest. Seen many terrorists and middle eastern countries do so. I would be disheartened to find that any real citizens of our country would have fallen for some bad proproganda and do such an obscene act!

edit on 4 29 2016 by CynConcepts because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 08:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Domo1

We don't need more illegals in this country. Get out.

Then prosecute the American Companies that are hiring illegals 50K per head and stop giving the illegals incentives to come here illegally.

The top offenders of illegals just happen to be lobbyist with big pockets who are also the biggest benefactors of illegals: Agriculture, Construction, and Hospitality industries

Build the wall.

A wall doesn’t exist in the Canadian American border and we don't have an issue with Canadians crossing over.

That wall is nothing more than politicians creating a virtual crisis and then capitalizing on that virtual crisis. Trump happens to be in the construction industry I wonder if he will get a piece of the billions that it will cost to build and maintain? In the end it wont stop the illegals because the Agriculture, Construction, and Hospitality industries need them.

BTW I approve of your new avatar:

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 08:32 PM
link   
Try burning the Mexican flag, see how far you get. . . . .

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 08:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: interupt42
A wall doesn’t exist in the Canadian American border and we don't have an issue with Canadians crossing over.

Canada has neither a drug cartel war the US government is helping fund and arm both sides of, nor do they have a president who views illegal aliens as a cash crop who send US dollars back across the border to their families where it finds its way into their nation's economy.

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 08:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
Try burning the Mexican flag, see how far you get. . . . .

Do so in your fireplace, and your chimney will burn for a couple days afterward.

The US flag being burned adds stress to me and I deal with stress via humor, you see.

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 08:38 PM
link   
a reply to: CynConcepts

It is the symbol of our nation.

There are things more important than symbols.

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 08:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

originally posted by: interupt42

Canada has neither a drug cartel war the US government is helping fund and arm both sides of, nor do they have a president who views illegal aliens as a cash crop who send US dollars back across the border to their families where it finds its way into their nation's economy.

True but the majority of illegals are coming here for work. You take away illegal workers from the equation and its easier to spot the violent criminals and opens more resources going after the scumbags.

In regards to the drugs make them legal and all the violence surrounding that industry drops significantly but that is another thread. However the drug cartel are using methods that can easily circumvent the wall like tunnels , subs, drones, etc.

That demand is to great for a simple wall to stop them. You have to stop their incentive to come here in the first place, to fix the problem .

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 08:44 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

What sense does it make to protest everything about America, then hide behind the one thing that makes America what it is, the Constitution.

They protest our laws, they deny others their rights, but are well versed in the rights that they hold.

It's makes as much sense as a Kardashian in MENSA.

Yet people, Americans, eat this up like Michael Moore at a Golden Coral.
edit on 29-4-2016 by DBCowboy because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 08:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Domo1

I'm so glad people are waking up. We don't need more illegals in this country. I saw a little kid holding a sign that said Make America Mexico Again.

Get out.

Build the wall.

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 09:09 PM
link   
a reply to: UnBreakable

The "parent" who decided to bring that little boy into the middle of a protest deserves a kick to the ass and a punch to the nose. That's some baaaaaaad "parenting" in action right there.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join