It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anonymous releases a message to Hillary Clinton - finishes with a massive dirty laundry data dump

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 06:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: schuyler
Wow! Whomever wrote that needs an editor. That's embarrassing. I hope this isn't all they have. All they have posted is Washington Examiner articles that have appeared in the past. Washington Examiner is not exactly a paragon of the publishing world. But thanks for posting. It's nice to have all that stuff in one place. Frankly I've been disappointed by Anonymous. It seem their bark is larger than their bite. Their stuff has not been earth-shattering--at least so far. They just repeat what is already out there. If this is all there is, it won't have much of an impact.

I'm amused by those that think Anonymous is an organized group... anonymous is anyone who decides to take on a cause, random people usually .. sometimes those people's causes gain a lot of support, sometimes it's just a puff of smoke in the wind with no recognition.. but Anonymous is not an organization with any sort of leader... it's just whomever decides to take the banner and run with it as their name for a particular cause
.. so yeah you've been disappointed by a few individuals who used the name Anonymous for their cause.

I only wrote this response because a lot of people don't understand that anonymous isn't actually an official group of people in any way.. it's everyone
edit on 5/1/2016 by miniatus because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 06:29 PM
link   
a reply to: LaWnOrDeR92

That and the deeply stupid capitalization of every other word. Hack the planet, indeed.

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 07:30 PM
link   
Such a smorgasbord of evil deeds and manipulation staggers the imagination in sheer volume.
Centuries of the most corrupt Emperors of Rome collectively may fall short of the Clinton crime spree.

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 08:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Asktheanimals
Such a smorgasbord of evil deeds and manipulation staggers the imagination in sheer volume.
Centuries of the most corrupt Emperors of Rome collectively may fall short of the Clinton crime spree.

It is breathtaking; how they get away with this without scrutiny. Bill's 17 recent visits (by private jet) to "Pedophile Island" (the Owner of that saucy playground indicted). Whatever came of that?
edit on 1-5-2016 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 08:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr
Remember how she fainted away during Benghazi gate? She gave everyone the impression she was so sickly, so in need of a rest, just can't go on. Seems to be fine now.
Theres your sign.

She was tired of those late night phone calls "HELP! WE NEED SUPPORT!" (needed to get a good nights rest to deal with the morning aftermath of 4 dead Americans trapped in an American Embassy).

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 06:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: vethumanbeing

Remember how she fainted away during Benghazi gate? She gave everyone the impression she was so sickly, so in need of a rest, just can't go on. Seems to be fine now.
Theres your sign.

She was tired of those late night phone calls "HELP! WE NEED SUPPORT!" (needed to get a good nights rest to deal with the morning aftermath of 4 dead Americans trapped in an American Embassy).

Actually the raid on the compound was to expose that is was being used as a conduit to move weapons to Syria and she / they (the entire government) would never willingly address that.

That why the whole fake Islamic insult film thing and all the staged protests first came out. It was covering up on a grand scale. The whole issue of gun running from Libya to Syria to Libya-ize Syria never came to light officially in subsequent drivel investigations, hearings or the main stream media. They covered up her server emails for the same reason.
If she gets in the white house and controls those reins of armaments and aggression, were all screwed.

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 06:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: vethumanbeing

Theres your sign.

Actually the raid on the compound was to expose that is was being used as a conduit to move weapons to Syria and she / they (the entire government) would never willingly address that.

That why the whole fake Islamic insult film thing and all the staged protests first came out. It was covering up on a grand scale. The whole issue of gun running from Libya to Syria to Libya-ize Syria never came to light officially in subsequent drivel investigations, hearings or the main stream media. They covered up her server emails for the same reason.
If she gets in the white house and controls those reins of armaments and aggression, were all screwed.

I suppose the cover up was successful until it became news worthy; the lies made to the families of the dead. Video backlash firestorm indeed. What is the FBI and Dept of Justice to do (are they in a blackmail situation--we expose the gun running if you indict for an illegal server). No ones hands are clean. I see Clinton as a manipulator on a grand scale knowing she is puppet mastered.

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 01:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

If we had a real Justice Department anymore, she'd already be in prison, of course. Should be interesting to see what, if anything, comes of this. At least the information is out there, and can't be denied.

What really gets me is that people still support her. Proven criminal, but they want to elect her. Surreal.

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 01:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

originally posted by: Metallicus
a reply to: Sublimecraft

I think it might end up being Trump Vs. Bernie this November. Who'd of thunk that would be possible?

Me.

I have always thought that. Of course, I've also thought that Trump will eventually split from the GOP (possibly due to a brokered convention that nominates someone else -- *Cruz*), but I have said all along the fix is in for Bernie.

I still think that Hillary's email scandal exists purely to benefit Bernie -- because Congress really likes his huge spending plan. The Establishment will profit from all the government contracts Congress doesn't bid out.

Obviously, the fix could be in for Hillary, but I still believe that Bernie is The Chosen One.

Interesting......any idea who went to the Bilderberger's big meeting? I read one place it was Hillary, but not sure I trust he source.

posted on May, 18 2016 @ 09:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

Trump v Sanders would be ideal.
If they are the two main contenders, I will actually breathe easier. Either way, we're out from under the oppressive system.
Trump can just bulldoze his way through the muck; and Sanders will be carried on the shoulders of the youth.

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 02:25 AM
link   
Is this from "Anonymous"? I'm getting confused now.

www.msn.com...

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 02:51 AM
link   
I can't wait for the day that woman is really exposed and it's breaking news her followers/ fans are dwindling. Sadly , it won't happen. She always gets away with it, time after time, but has the nerve to call out Trump.

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 08:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: violet
I can't wait for the day that woman is really exposed and it's breaking news her followers/ fans are dwindling. Sadly , it won't happen. She always gets away with it, time after time, but has the nerve to call out Trump.

Wednesday, August 24, 2016

Fox News is reporting tonight that a significant Wiki-Leaks dump is expected soon. Anyone know more about this?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join