It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Anonymous releases a message to Hillary Clinton - finishes with a massive dirty laundry data dump

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

posted on Apr, 30 2016 @ 12:22 PM
500,000 children killed - "We think the price is worth it." That is one evil statement. Were these just post birth abortions in the minds of these evil creatures?

So we killed half a million children all in the same of what? Saving lives? Makes me sick.

posted on Apr, 30 2016 @ 01:56 PM
Anonymous uploaded this to YouTube 30 mins ago.

posted on Apr, 30 2016 @ 02:26 PM

originally posted by: Neekoboo2000
Anonymous uploaded this to YouTube 30 mins ago.

She made them mad I guess and is the new target.

posted on Apr, 30 2016 @ 04:42 PM

originally posted by: interupt42

I'm not so sure on that. Bernie has already stated he wants to get rid of the insurance companies in the middle of obamcare.

And with the 'gridlock' Congress fakes, the attempt to make Medicare universal will get watered down to crappy legislation that profits insurance companies *some more* and is even less affordable than the ACA -- but it will expand on the government's power to require health insurance...blah, blah, blah. And with Bernie, Congress will have even more money to contract out with insurance companies.

Then whatever new 'government health insurance package' that passes will be wrapped up as a shiny beautiful gift from democrats who fought hard, in Congress, and all the suckiness of it will be billed as the right wing's attempt to keep needy people from having insurance.

I am certain this is a game the two parties play against taxpayers and it's called 'Gridlock.'

posted on Apr, 30 2016 @ 05:06 PM
Probably an overzealous Bernie fanatic getting desperate as their Marxist dreams are being shattered.

The whole anon thing was most likely a govt psy op to catch real hackers. This fake anonymous stuff is funny, they are copy and paste tabloid junkies.

posted on Apr, 30 2016 @ 05:29 PM
a reply to: Metallicus

Feinstein has her election pins already prepared and waiting for the " ready, set, go!" But no start from a starter gun...she's the only one who gets to pack and carry a firearm, dontcha know?

posted on Apr, 30 2016 @ 05:34 PM
Honestly, as far as I know, the real anon did not just make threats, they actually just put out any info they gathered. I have to admit this does not seem real. Where is the real dirt? This cannot be Anon. Just saying.

posted on Apr, 30 2016 @ 05:42 PM

originally posted by: CynConcepts
This cannot be Anon. Just saying.

I think it fits right in with my theory that Anonymous is a controlled opposition 'group.'

Sure, they will ruin Josh Duggar and other disposable figures to suit a certain political narrative.

Sure, they would steal money from an organization, like STRATFOR, and give it to charity -- as if they were Robin Hoods. (Yet all that money had to be promptly returned.)

But does Anonymous ever expose any of the criminals that really run the federal government?

Nope. Never.

I find this story to be perfectly in line with what I believe about Anonymous. We're supposed to believe they hack to expose corruption. But they hack to further a political narrative and lead people on.

There are no Robin Hoods.

posted on Apr, 30 2016 @ 06:20 PM
Been waiting a long time for a complied list of this slimy wench' corruption and double speak. Thank you, Anonymous.

Next I'd like to see a side by side video comparison of all her blatant contradictions over the years. All the empty rhetoric which changes depending on what audience stands before her. Make it short and to the point. No amount of paid sHillary will be able to bury that.

posted on Apr, 30 2016 @ 06:53 PM
a reply to: Sublimecraft

This is more of the quality of an "anonymous" spam email?...The kind Snopes usually rips up..All politics aside, a rather disappointing effort if it isn't actually just some group borrowing the anonymous name?

Also this?

When Anonymous declared “total war” on Donald Trump in early March, the hacktivist group set a countdown clock, calling on “everyone to target Trump websites” on April 1.

On March 17, the group published Trump’s Social Security and cellphone numbers. Trump’s response was swift and sharp: His campaign issued a statement demanding the immediate arrest of those behind the release.

Which seems more along the lines of an actual meat and potatoes anonymous attack vs. listing a bunch of links to news anyone can find on the average Hillary thread here on ATS?

posted on Apr, 30 2016 @ 07:01 PM

originally posted by: Metallicus

I think it might end up being Trump Vs. Bernie this November. Who'd of thunk that would be possible? There is too much smoke regarding Hilary and the FBI lately from multiple sources. I think she might be toast. FROM THE FBI.....from "sources"

posted on Apr, 30 2016 @ 07:24 PM

For this post, you can interchange Hilary Clinton's name with any other of the politicians out there as well.

Besides, I thought people already knew the government is corrupt? Been that way for decades. Surprised people still fall for this dog and pony show.
edit on 30-4-2016 by supermilkman because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 12:20 AM
Hi interupt42,

Hillary owns the low information voters.

Illegal aliens will block-vote for Hillary - millions of illegals who were registered to vote
during the riots that took place during the Bush administration. La Raza got them registered.

Illegal aliens who vote dozens of times as they're bus'ed from voting precinct to voting precinct.
Chartered buses funded by our tax dollars

Illegal aliens whose relatives, aunties, uncles, cousins, cousins' cousins, will vote absentee from Mexico.

Voting places where the votes cast outnumber the registered voters.

Hacked voting machines, loyal to Hillary.

Dead voters, voting absentee, of course.

Dogs, cats, and farm animals are pledged to vote for Hillary.

and the list goes on.

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 09:30 AM
Remember how she fainted away during Benghazi gate? She gave everyone the impression she was so sickly, so in need of a rest, just can't go on.

Seems to be fine now.

Theres your sign.

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 09:32 AM
a reply to: Adonsa

If all that doesn't do it, she'll just declare victory like GB Jr. did against Gore.

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 10:17 AM

originally posted by: butcherguy
The FBI holds the key to making Hillary's life awful... at least awful in regard to her Presidential aspirations.

I am patiently waiting for the shoe to drop.... although I am hoping for more like a boot than just a shoe.

Personally a cowboy boot delivered by the worlds best texas ranger ever. LOL.(you know of whom i speak!!)

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 11:03 AM
How do I get this list? can not find it on torrent sites?

if she wins, its becouse they are black mailing her to do what they want.

(post by bobbyhg66343 removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 12:07 PM

Well, I hope they do a data dump on the Bern's communist past as well.
second line

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 04:26 PM
So, I am guessing that Anonymous is comprised mostly of males with inferiority complexes. = sexists with small penises.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>