It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anonymous releases a message to Hillary Clinton - finishes with a massive dirty laundry data dump

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 07:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft
a reply to: MystikMushroom

I can only think that by consolidating all of the (past) dirt on the Clintons into one easy reference guide....so close to election time and then releasing it for public consumption will allow voters to be reminded just how colourful she is, sometimes average Joe public needs reminding of the extent she's been involved in dodgy throughout her career.

@ Grimpachi - no way of knowing if this is actually from the real deal, Haha - maybe the FBI called in a favour with the CIA who in turn contacted their contact at anon to issue a veiled threat to Hillary to come clean over servergate.

Well, it IS un-ignorable in all of its glory.

If ones rapsheet is so exhausting to actually file through....and that person is running for POTUS....then it should have our attention.

Is each link news? Not necessarily.
Is the suite of links newsworthy? Absolutely!

My favorite show plays a simple game when discussing headlines/stories of the day:
SOMETHING OR NOTHING?

THIS IS SOMETHING!

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 07:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

I can only think that by consolidating all of the (past) dirt on the Clintons into one easy reference guide....so close to election time and then releasing it for public consumption will allow voters to be reminded just how colourful she is, sometimes average Joe public needs reminding of the extent she's been involved in dodgy throughout her career.

Not going to happen.

Sounds like another pointless threat by Anon . If they had the Material they would release it versus links to stories as this appears.

However , in regards to her deleted email , that is nonsense. Ask Jared or another sicko child molester if the FBI was able to capture and recover their deleted emails.

Its public knowledge that Mr. Gov't has access directly wired to the infrastructure of the internet which capture such data once its sent . They don't even need her computer or drives to capture and access those emails. They have always had them.

Unfortunately, nothing will happen to this awful beast of a women . The reason this investigation is taking long is because they are buying time and finalizing their story for when they drop all investigations on her.

The only reason they havent cleared her of any wrong doing yet is likely because of the hacker that exposed the story. The gov't is not sure how much other info he has or gave to others, so they don't want to be caught with their pants down in telling a blatant lie.

Watch the few kool-aid drinkers here on ATS show up shortly, that actually believe she is trustworthy assuming they aren't some of the paid Hillary trolls.
edit on 36430America/ChicagoFri, 29 Apr 2016 19:36:00 -0500000000p3042 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 07:16 PM
link   
Nothing is going to happen. The wealthiest of the wealthy are pouring their money into her campaign.

Does anyone for a SECOND think they would waste their money like this if she was going to "be exposed" or brought up on charges?

Dude...the wealthiest people in the country/world who support her probably own people at the FBI anyway. The very people investigating her have probably been bought off to stall and sit on their cases.

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 07:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: CynConcepts
Okay, the list is truly extensive, but not what I expected. Am I missing something here? It is overwhelming, but mostly, known articles already. I don't see Hillary being afraid of this...just laughing, 'Is that all they found'!

Perhaps she should read "Transformation of America (through mind control) The True Life Story of a CIA Stave" by Cathy O'Brien with Mark Phillips. Lots of information here regarding 'Billhary' high-jinks while *they* living/governing in Arkansas. I do not understand how anyone could not see this person as corrupt to the core; also proven as incompetent regards world matters as a failed Secretary of State.
edit on 29-4-2016 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 07:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: MystikMushroom
Nothing is going to happen. The wealthiest of the wealthy are pouring their money into her campaign.

Does anyone for a SECOND think they would waste their money like this if she was going to "be exposed" or brought up on charges?

Dude...the wealthiest people in the country/world who support her probably own people at the FBI anyway. The very people investigating her have probably been bought off to stall and sit on their cases.

Well, yes, I think for a second that the only way for Bernie Sanders to win would be by the Hillary campaign taking a fatal hit from this email scandal. It wouldn't be a waste of money if Bernie was the intended nominee.

Why would Hillary even be investigated if everyone was bought off? Perhaps it's a controlled opposition scheme to help Bernie Sanders.

If the wealthiest were pouring money into a Hillary Clinton campaign that was possibly *secretly known* to be sabotaged by her email scandal (to Bernie's benefit) then they would really just be pouring money into a *hidden* Bernie fund.

Is there any reason the wealthiest people might do that? Yes. Bernie has a huge spending plan that might be diverted to benefit the wealthiest by our corrupt Congress.

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 07:42 PM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

Why would Hillary even be investigated if everyone was bought off?

The story was originally leaked by a Foreign Hacker.

The hacker brought it to the forefront hence the gov't had to get involved in creating a dog and pony show much like the Congregational hearings for the bailouts and the financial meltdown where no one was charged with anything.

Well, yes, I think for a second that the only way for Bernie Sanders to win would be by the Hillary campaign taking a fatal hit from this email scandal.

I said it before, that was Bernies biggest failure in his campaign. He should have never have let her get back up when she was down by excusing her lack of judgement with the email scandal in that first debate.
edit on 45430America/ChicagoFri, 29 Apr 2016 19:45:31 -0500000000p3042 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 07:50 PM
link   
After the Billary machine ran me over in 1991 ,
my gutter home looked better than ever .
Alan Greenspan ....en.wikipedia.org...
came to me begging me not to tell the yanks
to get f&*(&*(^d.

I already had .

The gravy train fell right off the tracks.
Unfortunately the details of that massive fraud
will never see the light of day .
Needless to say , the world has been suffering ever since .

You don't always get what you want

..... but you got what you needed .

Anonymouse needs to look at their Hellywood connections ...

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 07:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: interupt42

Why would Hillary even be investigated if everyone was bought off?

The story was originally leaked by a Foreign Hacker.

The hacker brought it to the forefront hence the gov't had to get involved in creating a dog and pony show much like the Congregational hearings for the bailouts and the financial meltdown where no one was charged with anything.

Well, yes, I think for a second that the only way for Bernie Sanders to win would be by the Hillary campaign taking a fatal hit from this email scandal.

I said it before, that was Bernies biggest failure in his campaign. He should have never have let her get back up when she was down by excusing her lack of judgement with the email scandal in that first debate.

I know that 'Guccifer' was the Romanian hacker that supposedly brought the scandal to light. He also hacked Bush family photos.

Of all the crimes the Bushes and Clintons are involved in and this email scandal and family photos are his big discovery?

Guccifer reeks of controlled opposition to me. I fail to see how his involvement somehow disqualifies a controlled opposition scheme.

ETA: It kind of amazes me that people will believe a certain half-assed conspiracy theory to be possible, but a thorough and well-thought out one is impossible somehow?

WTH?

Would it be THAT difficult to 'hire' a Guccifer to hack into information that could easily be controlled in a controllable investigation/review?

No. It wouldn't.
edit on 29-4-2016 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 08:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft
a reply to: MystikMushroom

And you'd be wrong.

She's dodged murder inquires, national security violation inquires, voter fraud, strong arming and hob knobbing with known and convicted coc aine drug smugglers.

She is the definition of the Teflon pan and what Anon dropped is beyond stupid, so stupid, it is actually a word that doesn't exist yet, but I look forward to hearing what the word that describes this is.

Go anon.......yay....

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Guccifer reeks of controlled opposition to me.

Certainly possible , but the point is that this wasn't exposed through normal channels.

He is also in jail and not dead which can ASLO be a sign that he has more info to be released and held by others as a safety net.

Lots of unknown and what if sceneries. From how this panned out I'm not so sure its a US controlled leak unless it was by a rogue agent.

The lobbyist want Hillary for president because they need to seal the fate of Obamacare. The insurance industry spent big bucks and resources to implement obamacare.

Top 3 insurance companies after obamacare was implemented. Notice the almost perfect 45 degree up-climb in profit earnings and projected earnings after it was implemented. This election is about Obamacare and sealing its fate. Hillary is the best corporate women of the night for that .

ETA: It kind of amazes me that people will believe a certain half-assed conspiracy theory to be possible, but a thorough and well-thought out one is impossible somehow?

Mr or Mrs grumps when did I state anything as factual or as the only possibility? I simply pointed out this story came out of non standard convention.
edit on 20430America/ChicagoFri, 29 Apr 2016 20:20:07 -0500000000p3042 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 08:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: interupt42

Guccifer reeks of controlled opposition to me.

Certainly possible , but the point is that this wasn't exposed through normal channels.

He is also in jail and not dead which can ASLO be a sign that he has more info to be released and held by others as a safety net.

Lots of unknown and what if sceneries. From how this panned out I'm not so sure its a US controlled leak unless it was by a rogue agent.

The lobbyist want Hillary for president because they need to seal the fate of Obamacare. The insurance industry spent big bucks and resources to implement obamacare.

Top 3 insurance companies after obamacare was implemented. Notice the almost perfect 45 degree upclimb in profit earnings after it was implemented. This election is about Obamacare and sealing its fate. Hillary is the best corporate women of the night for that .

I'm finding 'hackers' to be the most 'normal' of all channels through which conveniently controlled information is exposed lately.

And with Bernie and a Congress stalled in *ahem* gridlock, I think the Establishment has the best chance to reap profits via a Bernie administration -- through the ACA, through any domestic policy proposed to Congress.
edit on 29-4-2016 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 08:34 PM
link   

I'm finding 'hackers' to be the most 'normal' of all channels through which conveniently controlled information is exposed lately.

It certainly has become more common , I won't deny that.

And with Bernie and a Congress stalled in *ahem* gridlock, I think the Establishment has the best chance to reap profits via a Bernie administration -- through the ACA,

I'm not so sure on that. Bernie has already stated he wants to get rid of the insurance companies in the middle of obamcare.

His supporters are sick of the corporations like the insurance industry involved in obamacare and I don't think it would be as easy for them to swallow sealing Obamcare the way it is , as it will be for the Hillary supporters.

Its about the path of least resistant and Hillary is a proven corporate street walker.

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 11:27 PM
link   
the only way there would be any US nvestigation to this massive link dump, not even actual files, is if it was a foreign country or foreign leader.

then we would hop on our high horse and 'investigate and bring to 'justice'".
good job anon.

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 11:47 PM
link   
Can anyone tell me if new information has been presented, or is Anon trying to cash in on the latest trend of Right Wing clickbait?

posted on Apr, 30 2016 @ 01:53 AM
link   
a reply to: spirit_horse I so agree. Right after the Vince Foster death, I asked a very close friend who was a top level FBI district head, if Vince Foster had been murdered. I just had to know. He told me without words, yes. He did say the FBI knew what happened. This spoke volumes to me.

posted on Apr, 30 2016 @ 05:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: veracity

I wonder how many anonymous emails Hillary gets from her haterz

Well i imagine......

Yup i still do(imagine) I am not yet part of her propaganda farm of docile very informed cattle that get their life instructions through approved channels.

posted on Apr, 30 2016 @ 05:16 AM
link   
What I really don't understand is the fact that she sticks with her deplorably lusty husband. No woman would want him by their side because you couldn't turn your back for one second. How does she keep her self respect?

If you are in bed with a viper, how many others are in there also? She's clearly got very different views on life to the people she supposedly represents.

posted on Apr, 30 2016 @ 10:07 AM
link   

While no one has the pure truth of any matter, there is certainly too many instances in which Hilary is suspect in. Any popular person is bound to have a story or two about them, written in a negative light, but the massive amount of situations that surround the Clinton family is just too much to ignore and chalk up to coincidence, or foul play of others dragging her name through the mud - The likelihood that she is a criminal of the worst sorts is overwhelming.

Thanks for posting!

posted on Apr, 30 2016 @ 10:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Shiloh7

She's a lesbian. She doesn't care. Bill has been quoted by more than one person as saying that 'she's eaten more . . . than he has.'

Their relationship is a political business relationship scamming the clueless public.

posted on Apr, 30 2016 @ 12:02 PM
link   

I didn't see or hear of any massive dirty laundry data dump list....and I was getting so psyched about this thread too!
Still S&F because I am still interested in hearing about what Annon will dig up on HC and hopefully/truthfully expose her inside out.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join