It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anonymous releases a message to Hillary Clinton - finishes with a massive dirty laundry data dump

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+41 more 
posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 12:49 PM
link   
Firstly, here is the message to Hillary Clinton....

Hillary Clinton:

Greetings, We are Anonymous This is an Open Message to You Hillary Clinton,
We Know What You and Your People Stand For and We Do Not Forget,
It Seems Lying has Become a Second Nature to You.. Should we Say your only Nature
and Many Blindly Support You, but we know your real Motives, your Real Plans,
You Will Not Bring About Change, At least not in a Positive Way, and you will remain a puppet like
all those before you..
Remember the 30,000 Emails You Deleted, Remember the Shady Weapons Deals that Helped Arm Isis?
Remember you telling your aides to Delete Classification Tags?
Remember the Jokes about "Wiping" your server?
Remember All your lies? Hillary, there is a reason that they say to tell the truth the first time
around so you don't have to remember your lies.. they add up, your behavior and your actions they all add up..

Oh but Hillary, you will learn today why Anonymous doesn't forget and how we took the liberty
to Archive All of your corruption, your lies, shady deals, and even family history..
We even went as far to include your past scandals, we told you back in January we were going to
dig up all of your closet skeletons and We Weren't Lying.. Included Below is All of Your History..
We Even Included the Clinton Body Count Because Frankly, We Feel 80 Dead People Around One Family Name
is Suspicious Especially When Lawyers, and your Associates are Included in Such a List with Suspicious Deaths Surrounding
investigations and When Women like Kathleen Willey and Others Have Come Forward Saying they were Threatened by your henchman..

But What Really Did it for Us Was the Blatant Display of Electioneering by YOU and YOUR Husband Slick Willy..
so we Also Compiled a List of All the Election Rigging We've Been Seeing.. but We didn't Only Include the DNC Oh No,
We Are Fed Up with the Bull #, our voice and vote is being suppressed and where as we take no Political Affiliation
Here and just Seek to See you Destroyed We can Not Ignore Super Delegates and Delegates Ruining Democracy..

its Over, Hillary your Presidential Run Ends Here and Your Prison Run Starts Now.. We Demand the FBI
Indicts and Imprisons this Career Criminal.. The Evidence, provided Below Should Be Enough, You Are Welcome We DID
your Research.. In the Next Couple Weeks, We Will Be Campaigning with a Fax Bomb Campaign For
Everyone to Call their Senators, and Congressman to Demand a Special Council is Put together to Prosecute Hillary
Clinton.. Because We Know the DOJ and Loretta Lynch Will Not Do Their Job Against their Own..

We Do Not Forgive,
We Do Not Forget,
You Should've Expected Us..

will update when we see fit..

Without Further Ado We Present, the Clinton Show..:
Here are just a few links etc to whet the appetite

Anonymous - Message to Hillary Clinton:
www.youtube.com...

The Clinton Show Returns:
www.wsj.com...

Woman Pushed Aside So Clinton Can Enter Subway:
mrctv.org...

Snowden slams Clinton double standard on classified information:
www.washingtonexaminer.com...

Obama: Not going to help Hillary get out of FBI investigation:

Cornyn: Obama 'trying to influence' FBI Clinton probe:

Carter: Clinton did 'very little' to promote Middle East peace:

SOURCE
Article

I have just come across this release and am working my way through the pages and pages of links to articles and videos showing the Clintons (and others) in action. Both her and Slick Willys shenanigans over the years are well documented on ATS and now it appears we have a veritable treasure trove of information all in the one single location - and as indicated in the message, both establishment US political parties are targeted in this dump...

Anyway, in this regard I am merely the messenger, the information is at hand so feel free to explore, research and as always, draw your own conclusions - you'll likely find they differ greatly to what the MSM portrays.

edit on 29-4-2016 by Sublimecraft because: added video

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 12:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

do u have a video u can imbed? aNON IS ENTERTAINING, SORRY HITS CAP ON ACCIDENT TO LAZY TOO CHANGE IT NOW
edit on 29-4-2016 by DOCHOLIDAZE1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 12:57 PM
link   

I wonder how many anonymous emails Hillary gets from her haterz

edit on 29-4-2016 by veracity because: (no reason given)

+9 more 
posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 01:02 PM
link   
Wow! Whomever wrote that needs an editor. That's embarrassing. I hope this isn't all they have. All they have posted is Washington Examiner articles that have appeared in the past. Washington Examiner is not exactly a paragon of the publishing world. But thanks for posting. It's nice to have all that stuff in one place. Frankly I've been disappointed by Anonymous. It seem their bark is larger than their bite. Their stuff has not been earth-shattering--at least so far. They just repeat what is already out there. If this is all there is, it won't have much of an impact.

+1 more 
posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 01:07 PM
link   

I think it might end up being Trump Vs. Bernie this November. Who'd of thunk that would be possible? There is too much smoke regarding Hilary and the FBI lately from multiple sources. I think she might be toast.

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 01:15 PM
link   
Okay, the list is truly extensive, but not what I expected. Am I missing something here? It is overwhelming, but mostly, known articles already. I don't see Hillary being afraid of this...just laughing, 'Is that all they found'!

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 01:20 PM
link   
a reply to: schuyler

I hope this isn't all they have. All they have posted is Washington Examiner articles that have appeared in the past.

What I have provided in the OP is just the first few links I could be bothered copy/pasta and represent but a minute portion of the information they have gathered - there would have to be 40+ pages of links in the source I have linked in the OP, a fraction of which are from the WE.

Agreed on the grammar etc, looks like it was typed by a novice or someone whose first language is not english from listening to the vid (as opposed to the actual transcript).

I've found nothing too flashy so far, it really does look like a concentration of dirt and details on anything Clinton.

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 01:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: schuyler
Frankly I've been disappointed by Anonymous. It seem their bark is larger than their bite. Their stuff has not been earth-shattering--at least so far. They just repeat what is already out there. If this is all there is, it won't have much of an impact.

Right?

I thought Anon was supposed to be full of these great hackers who are focused on leaking documentation so important that it leads to the downfall of groups or people that they see as oppressive or just downright terrible.

They're a joke, and anyone who takes their promises and threats seriously are going to be readily disappointed.

That said, they're right about the Clintons, I just don't think that anything that they produce will be of any real value. They imply that they have all of her emails and whatnot--we'll see.

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 01:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus

I think it might end up being Trump Vs. Bernie this November. Who'd of thunk that would be possible?

Me.

I have always thought that. Of course, I've also thought that Trump will eventually split from the GOP (possibly due to a brokered convention that nominates someone else -- *Cruz*), but I have said all along the fix is in for Bernie.

I still think that Hillary's email scandal exists purely to benefit Bernie -- because Congress really likes his huge spending plan. The Establishment will profit from all the government contracts Congress doesn't bid out.

Obviously, the fix could be in for Hillary, but I still believe that Bernie is The Chosen One.

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 01:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: CynConcepts
Okay, the list is truly extensive, but not what I expected. Am I missing something here? It is overwhelming, but mostly, known articles already. I don't see Hillary being afraid of this...just laughing, 'Is that all they found'!

I thought the same. I have 90% of this content bookmarked already from the last few years of digging into the Clintons 'scandals' myself.

Color me disappointed by Anonymous...AGAIN.

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Is there a way to discern if that was from Anon and not some group or person claiming to be Anon?

I had thought Anon did more than recap old articles.

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 01:32 PM
link   
im getting sick and tired of those coward hiding behind the veil of justice vigilantism.

they are so high on that horse, they should come down a bit.

if shillary is culpable of information smuggling, so is anonymous.

their novelty has worn off...

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 01:33 PM
link   
So basically empty threats based on past information?

They haven't released anything that hasn't previously been reported on.

They haven't "doxxed" Clinton or leaked anything damaging.

Woah! Lookout!

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 01:34 PM
link   
Anonymous should hire someone with a decent sense of grammar. Holy hell, the run on sentences were strong in this one.

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 01:49 PM
link   
a reply to: MystikMushroom

I can only think that by consolidating all of the (past) dirt on the Clintons into one easy reference guide....so close to election time and then releasing it for public consumption will allow voters to be reminded just how colourful she is, sometimes average Joe public needs reminding of the extent she's been involved in dodgy throughout her career.

@ Grimpachi - no way of knowing if this is actually from the real deal, Haha - maybe the FBI called in a favour with the CIA who in turn contacted their contact at anon to issue a veiled threat to Hillary to come clean over servergate.

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 01:50 PM
link   

this will not affect her in the least bit, it will only make the haterz hate.

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 01:58 PM
link   
As soon as I see annotations for subscribers and likes... I just think: fcuk off!
Plus monetizing such video also raises a Red Flag.

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 02:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft
a reply to: schuyler

What I have provided in the OP is just the first few links I could be bothered copy/pasta and represent but a minute portion of the information they have gathered - there would have to be 40+ pages of links in the source I have linked in the OP, a fraction of which are from the WE.

Agreed. That is a massive amount of data in the link so I encourage anyone to take a look there. The only place I could see where there was an attempt at original research was in the listing of the dead which they would like to attribute to the Clintons. Otherwise it is a truly massive number of links to published data. It would take someone several days to read all that there is there--maybe weeks.

And that's a problem. There's too much stuff there, and 99% of it has already been published. It's not new. There are no revelations here. I would guess every one of the major points brought up in those articles can be found right here on ATS. It has already been published and discussed extensively. If I were writing a book on Clinton, all this is great. There's the bibliography right there. But as far as a "smoking gun"? The smoke has already dissipated.

What we really need here is an incontrovertible dump of source material, such as might be had from the Panama Papers, that would prove beyond the shadow of a doubt at least a single Big Thing that could topple her. The FBI has it, IMO, but the chances of this making it out into the open are slim. If someone could produce a film of Hillary buying drugs from an undercover cop, as the mayor of DC did, or a tape of an argument between Hill and Bill where she said she ordered the hit on Foster, or a love letter between her and Huma. Anything like that would grab the imagination of the public and put some energy into it.

But just repeating old published news stories is just not going to cut it.

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 02:28 PM
link   
The FBI holds the key to making Hillary's life awful... at least awful in regard to her Presidential aspirations.

I am patiently waiting for the shoe to drop.... although I am hoping for more like a boot than just a shoe.

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 02:43 PM
link   

We shall see. Personally, the Foster murder should be enough if you look into the details. Many moons ago when Bill was running for office I had a friend who retired from the Arkansas State Police. He had a case file of two troopers assassinated by the Clinton Syndicate when they happened upon the governor's limo at an air strip where they were flying in coc aine. The ongoing lies and scandals have been a side show since. Talk about teflon don and nothing sticking, it has been ridiculous.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join