It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Supernatural Experience or Just abit Mad.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 12:48 PM
link   
Supernatural Experiences.

When I was 12 or 13 I had an encounter with a demon or shadow entity. This happened in the living room up-stairs at my Aunty’s house in Parked Road. The entity was positioned behind the armchair away from the doorway on the other side of the room. I was stood in the open doorway looking into the living room. It was a bright sunny day with beams of strong sunlight coming through the window onto the floor in the middle of the living room floor. I couldn’t move from where I was stood in the doorway.

The entity was as tall as an adult man and made of blackness or condensed black smoke. It appeared to stretch or reach out towards me from across the room. I remember feeling like it was trying to trick me into believing that is was good and meant me no harm but somehow it couldn’t maintain this act and I think I felt it’s true energy and intentions. I think it wanted to connect with me so that it could hurt me, feed off me or use me in some way.

I remember my pet rabbit running out of the living room and down the stairs.

Years before this encounter happened I remember feeling like I was being watching while I was alone in a room in the house. I feel a sense that something was wrong with the house and at the bottom of the garden where the apple trees grew. A strange heavy bad feeling with the feeling that I wasn’t alone and that something on occasions was watching me. From before the age of 5 up to when I encountered the entity.

A weird incident with my rabbit when he was alive. I think he pushed an image into my head of a toy that he wanted to find and bring back to him.

In my late teens I experienced a strange event while I was up town. I heard the disembodied female voice talking about a new puppy. A few moments later I heard a stranger in town talk to her friend about her new puppy. Could I have heard her thoughts before she spoke them to her friend?

In my twenties I had a breakdown while I was at work. I think trying to juggle things at home with my Mother and trying to take on and do everything at work got too much. I got no support or advice from home or from anyone in the organisation who I was working for. My Line Manager was so busy with his big project that I couldn’t even talk to him on the phone. I was left in charge of opening up the community centre, setting everything up and arranging for someone to be on the premises with due to the two person safety rule. A number of times when I rang up the organisation there was no-one available within the organisation to be with me because of this I ended up having to get my mother to be with me in order to keep the safety of myself that that of the assets within the community hub. To do my job I ended up in a position where the line between my personal life and work life became blurred.

During my breakdown I became paranoid and felt that were staring at me and I occasional feel that people could hear my thoughts. I felt that like there were shadow people watching and stalking me in the trees .

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 12:57 PM
link   
a reply to: DivineEuphoria

I think that supernatural events and or entities want to drive us mad. There is a trickster who is addicted to our confusion.

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 01:06 PM
link   

"A weird incident with my rabbit when he was alive. I think he pushed an image into my head of a toy that he wanted to find and bring back to him."

what was the toy?

Also, bad energies try to take us down when we are at our most vulnerable , hence your stressful job situation.

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 01:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: DivineEuphoria
I felt that like there were shadow people watching and stalking me in the trees .

If this persists or occurs again, I would strongly suggest seeking out a medical professional, rather than a message board.

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 01:13 PM
link   
A bit of both.

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 01:15 PM
link   
a reply to: AdmireTheDistance

If I had issues like that I would seek out a message board like this as well.

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 03:34 PM
link   

edit on 29-4-2016 by luciferslight because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2016 @ 05:22 AM
link   
Just confront the demons, shades and jinn in dreams and constantly destroy them.

They will leave you alone once you meet one or more in a dream, smash them into the ground/tarmac/concrete. Then with the final hit whilst they are bleeding in the face lying on the ground; put the boot into their heads.

If you take AdmireTheDistance's advice, the spiritually dead doctors will pump you full of so many drugs that your mind will be in a permanent cloudy condition. Your short term memory will be terminated. The drugs will dumb you down so much that you will not be a real enemy of the demons.

Sooner or later you will come face-to-face with HaSatan. Laugh in his face because he and his demons are too weak to do anything powerful when you have the Spirit of the Lord in your host body.

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 09:48 AM
link   
I had a dream about The Rapture yesterday. Only the second one I've had about it, more unsettling this time but both shared a common theme. My brother and I were outside in the car when we heard booming noises overhead and strange lights on the sky. Our car started being dragged forward under some power. People were coming out of houses looking up and I thought we were being abducted by aliens. There was a presence in the car in the seat behind us. I'm not sure if it was a gray or what exactly. Then the car stopped and we saw lights in the sky flying off. I spoke to some people outside who refused to believe what was happening and forced one woman to admit that she saw something in the car with us. Then from an alien dream it switched to the religious aspect. The sky grew dark an stormclouds billowed and a scene appeared where a demonic entity spoke that mankind was doomed and being judged and damned. One woman was mentioned by name and we saw her in a bar or restaurant cowering and she was then grabbed by devils or Satanists and decapitated. The scene was repeated as people were killed by beings from Hell. Then they found one woman who was mostly impervious to their attacks and they let her go. She ascended to Heaven. By this time I was praying to God and challenging the demons right to do this, telling them that no matter what they did they were still under the will and power of God. They then appeared before me and wanted me to sign a paper saying I would be judged now, they didn't like my rebuking them. I refused. So they attacked me and I was immune to their power, or nearly so. I felt I was on the edge of being saved but not quite there. So they let me go and I joined others trying to resist them. I had wanted my brother to help us but he told me he had to leave, he was saved ( being a little pure in spirit them I was) although he could come back as he pleased. he hugged me and vanished. All Hell was breaking loose on Earth, so to speak. People were rioting and looting, there were mass murders and bands of marauders fighting while waiting for their time to be judged. Those less violent and " evil" banded together to try to protect each other. I was with them and tried to help them and we could help each other find the light. I then thought of my house and how it would be looted and everything I had would be lost. I went and found the neighborhood overrun with looters but they couldn't get into my house. I approached them and they shot me but the bullet had no effect. I felt it, but it was like being hit with a paintball. I disarmed one and threw the gun aside saying I wanted to talk. Then they talked with me and I told them that if I could get in my house they could have everything in there, just let me have my dog and what was most precious to me. They agreed. I had thought about taking my handguns with me to keep them from using them or I could shoot some of them. But I realized all I really wanted was my dog, nothing material. I went in with them and picked up my dog and that's when the dream ended. I woke up feeling that by turning away from the material things and only wanting my dog who I loved( in my other rapture dream I also got my dog to come along as my final earthly act) that was what let me move on and leave. The clinker here is that they said that the rapture was early, it was supposed to come in July of 2016 or 2017. Anybody else have this kind of dream?

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 07:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: veracity

"A weird incident with my rabbit when he was alive. I think he pushed an image into my head of a toy that he wanted to find and bring back to him."

what was the toy?

The toy was a plastic barred barrel with a bell inside.

[url=http://www.bing.com/images/search?q=cat+toy+bell&view=detailv2&&id=5D50DE22DD48A1345A23CFBC926C566DDA55CF6D&selectedIndex=92&ccid=%2ffdSJdpo&simi d=608028857406784014&thid=OIP.Mfdf75225da6873764f53cd203fdd1dffo0&ajaxhist=0]http://www.bing.com/images/search?q=cat+toy+bell&view=detailv2&&id=5D50DE 22DD48A1345A23CFBC926C566DDA55CF6D&selectedIndex=92&ccid=%2ffdSJdpo&simid=608028857406784014&thid=OIP.Mfdf75225da6873764f53cd203fdd1dffo0&ajaxhist=0[/ url]

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 08:52 AM
link   

Buddy reading energies and thoughts are quite common amongst certain individuals , however when your down and out things or i should say the reality one see's in there mind could be a form of mania it differs from person to person , your not mad or crazed you just have a gift of perceiving whats out of the norm. When i had my break down the things that i exsperienced where simular but if i got into that it would just go on on and on just breath my friend and when u c fit u will know what you have right there in front of you.

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 12:08 PM
link   
a reply to: AdmireTheDistance

I have now shared this information with my Mental Health Nurse.

new topics

top topics

join