It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

California PC Police Dishonor "The Duke"

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 03:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: dukeofjive696969
We get it you guys can stop with the excuses and the insults, if its anything to do with white murika its behing american, if its anything else its fair game to make fun of them.

You guys are going to be bankrupt soon, the gop is imploding on itself and you guys think trump will save america, sucks to be on the losing team for so many years, like you guys say, toughen up buttercup, its a tough workd out there.

One more time, please.

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Same people doing the same circle jerk, dont worry buddy your team will win one day.

And your still not making sense.

Aren't you in another country? Maybe you need to be reminded that since 1981, America has had 20 years of Republican presidents and 16 years of democratic presidents.

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 03:55 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

Uh-oh, Kali didn't know that... Time to find another name... One that's never done anything to harm the liberals of the 21st Century.

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 04:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Generation9

I vote that if they feel that bad for what their race did to blacks 160 years ago, or even 45 years ago, then they should pack up and move to Africa where they can be the minority for once, and stop using their white privilege here in America.

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 04:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74
a reply to: LSU0408

I guess disagreeing with Conservatives equals SJW now.

If that's how you want to twist it.

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 04:02 PM
link   
a reply to: dukeofjive696969

It's all good. Had I been offended by your grammar, my head would have exploded by now.

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 04:03 PM
link   

You're that unfamiliar with owning up to a mistake?

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 04:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: LSU0408

We get it you guys can stop with the excuses and the insults, if its anything to do with white murika its behing american, if its anything else its fair game to make fun of them.

You guys are going to be bankrupt soon, the gop is imploding on itself and you guys think trump will save america, sucks to be on the losing team for so many years, like you guys say, toughen up buttercup, its a tough workd out there.

One more time, please.

hey man i can repeat it many times a day, you call people out for crying then you come to ats to cry all day, pot meet kettle.

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 04:04 PM
link   

It seems pretty evident.

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 04:07 PM
link   

It's John Wayne ffs!

He's a movie icon. A quotable legend.

An actor.

It's beyond stupid to punish the guy for his private views when his fame was all about screen presence.

Hail "John Wayne Day" and the critics should get off their horses and drink their milk.

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Same people doing the same circle jerk, dont worry buddy your team will win one day.

And your still not making sense.

Aren't you in another country? Maybe you need to be reminded that since 1981, America has had 20 years of Republican presidents and 16 years of democratic presidents.

Yes in other country's , we do get educated on the world, and also it might be true that the gop has had 20 years of the white house, if you count bush jr lol.

And you probably voted for him, oh my gawd think of the children.

Enjoy the pity party, if you need that safe place i know a few liberals who wouldn't mind sharing with you.

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Oh, I know... How about George Washington Carver... Didn't he invent peanut butter or something like that? Something to do with nuts, I know that much. Those nuts over there should really like someone who found so many uses for other nuts. And he was black, so if he did anything racist, it was most likely against whites and whites don't count in the game of race cards, so he should be pretty safe.

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 04:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Kali74

No, I posted that before I saw where you said nevermind. I have a bad habit of going post by post and responding to the ones I want to respond to, and by the time I catch up to my original response, I have like 5 or 6 posts in a row. But I was right, you changed your mind.

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 04:12 PM
link   
Easy Pilgrims. Easy.

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 04:13 PM
link   

One more time, please.

hey man i can repeat it many times a day, you call people out for crying then you come to ats to cry all day, pot meet kettle.

You got a rat in your pocket?

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 04:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Kali74

I'd chalk (it's a figure of speech, don't get traumatized) it up to anyone wanting to fix anything that isn't broken.

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 04:17 PM
link   

That was the first president I could vote for, of course I voted for him. Neh, I don't have a need for any safe spaces. I'm independent.

Tanks though

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 04:20 PM
link   

That was the first president I could vote for, of course I voted for him. Neh, I don't have a need for any safe spaces. I'm independent.

Tanks though

Oh so cute, my english grammar is terrible, its only the fifth language i learned, but hey lets get back on topic.

Isisnt it lame to cry a out people crying, youd think that a smart man like you couvh cough would get it.

But dont worry this canadian commie has your back lol.

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 04:25 PM
link   

So you're criticizing people who are criticizing people who are criticizing John Wayne.

But only those who criticize the ones who criticize those who criticize John Wane along with those who criticize John Wayne are right while those that criticize the people who criticize John Wayne are wrong.

hahahahahahahahaha

I love this place.

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 04:27 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

he said it himself, he is a canadian comie that comes from the back! beware!!!!

for the sake of the lulz!

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join