It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

California PC Police Dishonor "The Duke"

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 02:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74
a reply to: DBCowboy

Need a safe space before you can actually answer the questions?

I haven't seen this much butt-hurt since my last prostate exam.

The people that have the problem are the ones that piss themselves and then point fingers at anyone who comments.

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 02:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

Just trying to give info on the possibilities. Don't shoot the messenger😉 and actually I went to several sources citing the same....

Racism has no place in society at all. My neices and nephews don't need to be called under educated because they're blackish.... they need called under educated because they're in the 1st to 5th grade. ( mixed race we are😊 ).

We learn from our past mistakes so we don't repeat of course. No need to delete it no matter how offensive it is.

I don't like being called a "Cracker or White ass Honky" when at the grocery store after holding a door open for someone. It's chivelry, nothing more. I smile and get on with my day.

edit on 29-4-2016 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)

edit on 29-4-2016 by Bigburgh because: Yypos

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 02:24 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Right. So the city nor state pay for honoring celebs... but we should make an exception for John Wayne and if we don't we're SJW's.

link   
“It's getting to be ri-goddamn-diculous.”

John Wayne

link   
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

You wiley old fox you, Les.

I don't think he needs to have opressed anyone.

My entire point is people are defending white supremacist speeches that were unfounded BS even at the time.
Not that he was an oppressive master type...

Thing is, I'm sure plenty of black people knew what personally responsibility was at the time.

Surely you can see it's a disgusting thing to say.

+3 more 
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

How many dead actors have holidays in their honor? But not having one for John Wayne is erasing him from history? Who's feelings are hurt exactly?

Obviously sensitive people like yourself that panic and soil themselves when someone says something that isn't washed through a politically correct panel of angry activists.

I haven't seen such a conglomeration of whiny sissies since I accidently walked into a Tom Brady press conference.

Do i really need
To remind you that your
On ats daily
Complaining about everything that does not fit your agenda,

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 02:25 PM
link   

And still you can't answer?

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 02:25 PM
link   
a reply to: dukeofjive696969

I simply offer my opinion.

Do you want me silenced?

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 02:26 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

Hell yeah

link   

And still you can't answer?

Why should I even give your question (whatever it was) the time of day?

As far as answers go, however, I think the OP already answered it far better than I could have.

link   

Thats funny, but you do the same..

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 02:28 PM
link   

How many dead actors have holidays in their honor? But not having one for John Wayne is erasing him from history? Who's feelings are hurt exactly?

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 02:29 PM
link   

You call people out daily for behing sensitive then cry all day when it dosent fit your agenda, you can cry all day, but dont make it sound like your not doing the same.

link   
Archetypes in our unconscious minds... It's archetype assassination... Unconscious attack on (White)America and also an attack on Trump.

This goes to the very heart of America... Your soul is psychologically under attack.

edit on 29 4 2016 by Hex1an because: (no reason given)

link   

a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Right. So the city nor state pay for honoring celebs... but we should make an exception for John Wayne and if we don't we're SJW's.

What was the cost to taxpayers here?

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 02:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Substracto

Thats funny, but you do the same..

I dont start threads or cry salty tears, i call people out thats what i do, free speech and all that jazz lol

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 02:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bigburgh

Just trying to give info on the possibilities. Don't shoot the messenger😉 and actually I went to several sources citing the same....

I'm not. I've always been interested in biographies. Real person vs myth. Johnny Appleseed (John Chapman) one of my favorites.

John Wayne was just one of those people I researched. I don't think he was a bad guy, but he was flawed just like everyone else.

He is not the mythical "John Wayne".

Jimmy Stewart would be a much better candidate for honoring the man.

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 02:32 PM
link   

You dont call, you poke.

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 02:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Bigburgh

Exactly! My dad's wife, kids and grandchildren have experienced attacks and accusations from old friends and family extensions, that they have turned on 'their own kind'! That is racism! They may choose to spend more time with their current family and friends because that is all they have to be! Just themselves. I believe in complete equality, not speciality.

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 02:34 PM
link   

😀👍
Like your stile. But I did learn a thing or 2 thanks to you just now.😊

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join