It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Spiritless Humans Article.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 12:11 PM
link   
Just recently I have been doing a lot of thinking and online searching to try and understand a few things that I went through when I was growing up.

As an adult now looking back it was like my parents and some of the adults I was around weren't really humans, it was like they were acting like they were blending in with the behaviours and mannerisms of the people around them.

I have read this article which talks about people being empty shells and some of the things in the article make a lot of sense to me.

montalk.net...

The reason why I am interested in this topic is because of the way I was treated by my parents and my Aunty while I was growing up.

They seemed to lack empathy, patience and were generally quite nasty in private but someone managed to avoid arousing the suspicions or curiosities of people outside like in public or in the workplaces where they interacted with people.

My Mother had a few explosive episodes whilst I was a young child, she is now the child desperately seeking my attention. I think she is trying to manipulate me into dropping everything to move closer to her and look after her as if she was my little child. Last time I talked with her she told me that she was feeling suicidal and that she might do something, I told her that if things were that bad then she needs to talk to her GP. Her life is in her own hands and that she spend a long time thinking about all the things that she could do instead, but if she wanted to do that to herself then no one could stop her.

I think my Mother, Father and Aunty are different blends of Narcissistic, Psychopathic, Dependent disorders with a few minor traits like Histrionic attention-seeking.

Anyway I thought I would post this here and see what response it would get. Whether someone would comment or share some of their life experiences or insights on the twisted side of the human condition.

edit on 29-4-2016 by DivineEuphoria because: to give reason for my post

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 12:17 PM
link   
a reply to: DivineEuphoria

So true

The status quo battles yummy (I like imaginary and cyber friends for that very reason)

Welcome I can smell someone baking cookies I even saw a donut machine I hope someone comes to share them with you I ran out of flower

If not I ll be back from shops soon

edit on 29-4-2016 by realnewsrealfunny because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 12:28 PM
link   

I call them: The Dark Triads.

Others call them containers... Just Bodies with Cacodemons inside.
They are generally the smarter ones of society, very mathematical and very manipulating... They are more adept in our culture because they created a complex mathematical one.
We are Homosapians, they are Homosuperiors.

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 12:55 PM
link   

I have been dealing with this in my own life and understand how utterly confusing it can be. For excellent understanding of these types of personality disorders, I recommend the following. Both have a youtube channel with many video’s explaining in depth what is going on inside the minds of these people:

Sam Vaknin. He was diagnosed with NPD himself, so you are getting inside knowledge. The guy is a genius on the subject and als wrote the book “Malignant Self Love - Narcissism Revisited”.

www.youtube.com...

Richard Brannon. Less serious and academic in style but a really entertaining guy to watch talk about this subject. He is very knowledgeable through his own experiences.

www.youtube.com...

From what you wrote in your OP, you might want to look into the Covert Narcissist type.

The term "spiritless humans" was very well chosen, because that's exactly what these people are like. Best thing to do is not to have any contact with them, even if it is family, unless it is an ex-spouse you have children with.

Welcome to ATS!

soulwaxer

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Very interesting article! My Mom is a narcissist, being emotionally and verbally abusive. I find her so odd and hard to deal with. She has always seemed to be what I call a "mimic".

Very pontificating on spiritual and life matters but seeming to lack any sense in those things herself. Mind boggling!

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 03:38 PM
link   

I can't bake for crabs that was a lie

Drink or ice tea perhaps

edit on 29-4-2016 by realnewsrealfunny because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 09:08 AM
link   
Welcome DivineEuphoria

Your post is interesting, perhaps you would consider bringing the topic to one of our numerous forums.
Please have a pleasant stay.
WIS

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 07:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: realnewsrealfunny

I can't bake for crabs that was a lie

Drink or ice tea perhaps

Is the reason that you can't bake for crabs because you haven't learnt how to cook or because you have an irrational deep-seated racial hatred of crabs?

As for a drink I will have a virgin Pina Colada.

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 12:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hex1an

I call them: The Dark Triads.

Others call them containers... Just Bodies with Cacodemons inside.
They are generally the smarter ones of society, very mathematical and very manipulating... They are more adept in our culture because they created a complex mathematical one.
We are Homosapians, they are Homosuperiors.

You call who The Dark Triads? The demons that live inside the people or the assignment of the different mixtures od toxic personality disorders in the people closest to me and related to me?

The dark triad is a subject in psychology that focuses on three personality traits: narcissism, Machiavellianism and psychopathy. Use of the term "dark" implies that people possessing these traits have malevolent qualities:
en.wikipedia.org...

Or do you mean that The Dark Triad is because of the Cocodemons?

join