It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien abduction is a reality

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2005 @ 10:53 PM
link   
lizardsamok
that link you pasted has nothing in common with anything I've posted in this thread. Make you should stick to your reptilian stories.

posted on Jan, 16 2005 @ 10:53 PM
link   

Now I will never take anything you ever post seriously LMFAO. That is complete nonsense and you know it.

"OMG i cant belive your telling me about what i told you "
If you had made the post I quoted then I would have been tell you.

1."I gave you the word, concept, and work of it you jerk!"

2"then I would have been tell you"
NICE, and you made fun of my spelling . lol

and that post was the first one i made only a week ago if you notice and has been corrected on the website i made for it!!!!

thats becuase im the real deal and you are not

didnt like me proving you wrong and getting cuaght did you..

thats becuase im playing catch up to all the abuse and mis quotes.

To those who have mocked me:
Die chokeing on your own ignorance....

[edit on 16-1-2005 by lizzardsamok]

posted on Jan, 16 2005 @ 10:59 PM
link   
"thats becuase im the real deal and you are not

didnt like me proving you wrong and getting cuaght did you.."

pffft.
If you want to beleive in reptlies that your business. I express my experience and leave others to make a choice weather they beleive me or not using logic.
As I said I don't take what you say seriously. Your reptilian nonsense is to much like a sci fi movie to sound authentic.
I am perfectly prepared for somone to disprove what I have said but you've offered no valid scientific arugment disproving what I've said.

posted on Jan, 16 2005 @ 11:08 PM
link   
you are blind scroll back to previous pages i will not repeat myself.

and here is my problem :

Problem: I had a real experience with another person with me even.
Result: no one belives me

Problem: I belive your experience was a dream as you were alone and never saw beings or craft or anything yet claim to have gotten secrets from them that u dont even understand.
Result: Every one lines up to hear you and to ridicule me !

would you belive more if i said i saw" seraphum or angels or perhaps demons or devils"?

Makes me angry and sick...
there is no hope for human kind trully.

posted on Jan, 16 2005 @ 11:14 PM
link   
This is a forum,not a verbal battleground.We`r all here to discuss our own opinions and feelings,lets not manipulate eachother into whos right and whos wrong.

posted on Jan, 16 2005 @ 11:16 PM
link   
I will apologise for my self but cannot lay down while being attacked, i will defend myself and my story !

If you have something unpleasent to say to me say it over U2U private message.

posted on Jan, 16 2005 @ 11:19 PM
link   
Ok Lizzardsamok, I hear real upset in that post, ill give you a break, but please understand, I read your story and really i dont find it much more unbeleivable than any other excepting a few details, lets not go there.
What I would really like if you honestly beleive your experience was real, is more detail than you gave.
First a bit more detail about your personal feeling about these creatures you saw up close. A little expression of your emotions, thoughts etc while you were laying there watching them would go far towards clearer understanding of what you experienced in the minds of many. A story (any story) without these details is very hard to relate to in human terms. We fear, we wonder, etc etc
Maybe if you took the time to more carefully lay out your story as it happened, including how you felt, what you were thinking etc as it happened, we could relate it to it, because we can all understand human feelings and thoughts, this is how we guage honesty and meaning in everyday relations.
Your story is as fascinating to me as any other because you obviously deeply beleive it. So, what do you say, lets start again with a better more detailed account? Ok?

posted on Jan, 16 2005 @ 11:23 PM
link   
"Die chokeing on your own ignorance...."
well known tequnique for psycological manipulation. You implies that those who don't beleive as you do will come to some harm for being ignorant. This to me confirms what the intentions of your stories are. Add to that the anger you express that none are interested.

[edit on 16-1-2005 by Abductee_193]

posted on Jan, 16 2005 @ 11:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Abductee_193
"Die chokeing on your own ignorance...."
well known tequnique for psycological manipulation. You implies that those who don't beleive as you do will come to some harm for being ignorant. This to me confirms what the intentions of your stories are. Add to that the anger you express that none are interested.

[edit on 16-1-2005 by Abductee_193]

Abductee,did you feel anyform of pain while you were in the ship or whatever form of tranportation you were in.Headache,dizzyness,some form a jetlag.Or were you feeling well and wellaware of your whereabouts?.Also did they show you any pictures,starsytems,tube babies etc?

posted on Jan, 16 2005 @ 11:43 PM
link   
blackSt33L
There was no pain or disconfort but when I awoke where ever I had been transported to there was a slight dizzyness. The room I was in was completey empty other then myself and the alien beings.

posted on Jan, 16 2005 @ 11:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by instar
Ok Lizzardsamok, I hear real upset in that post, ill give you a break, but please understand, I read your story and really i dont find it much more unbeleivable than any other excepting a few details, lets not go there.
What I would really like if you honestly beleive your experience was real, is more detail than you gave.
First a bit more detail about your personal feeling about these creatures you saw up close. A little expression of your emotions, thoughts etc while you were laying there watching them would go far towards clearer understanding of what you experienced in the minds of many. A story (any story) without these details is very hard to relate to in human terms. We fear, we wonder, etc etc
Maybe if you took the time to more carefully lay out your story as it happened, including how you felt, what you were thinking etc as it happened, we could relate it to it, because we can all understand human feelings and thoughts, this is how we guage honesty and meaning in everyday relations.
Your story is as fascinating to me as any other because you obviously deeply beleive it. So, what do you say, lets start again with a better more detailed account? Ok?

thank you instar i feel better.
Ill lay it out better but please note.
I just made that site a week ago in haste, i just wanted to get SOME of it down the MAIN points!

I thought it was suffecent with catogories and all but i guess i was wrong in that assumtion.

and again i say if YOU READ that section you will see the section called EMOTIONS i said what i felt and i just found a problem...
whole paragraph is missing I will fix it.

ahh you want the lizards emotions , i see
that was missing section i belive...

any suggestions i would love to reorginize it as to what you suggest.

I am defencive becuase its real, if you dont belive thats ok i understand.

But dont ridicule me becuase the things i saw dont conform to whats on tv and internet or your little circles...the universe has billions of races!
you accept one race (grey) and dismiss all other races that dont fit with that one race!(reptilian,insectoid,humanoid,blue,ect)
can you not see how absurd that is?
Or again is it just me ? .....

Its also my opinion you will be desensitized to reptiles within 5 years and I ask you , hasnt it already begun?
whatch tv's ,dinosaurs docs, or any sci fi movie or any childrens cartoons.
Even on the web the talk about reptilians is saturating the forums all over and always has the most pages, this one is no different !

open your mind then your ears....or eyes in this case i guess ,lol

please U2U me instar ill give you evidence but not PROOF thats the best i can do for you....

posted on Jan, 19 2005 @ 05:18 AM
link   
I think my crazies are rubbing off on people even instar my biggest critic.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join