It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump rally attendees attacked in California as Police stand by...

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2016 @ 02:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: roaland

by ignoring said law, we get what we have here today.

Which law? Which law says that unlawful immigrants can be removed from the country without due process?

Please cite that law.

Found this. More widely referred to as "Title 8"

www.uscis.gov...-0-0-246

Immigration and Nationality Act of 1952. Section 237 "Classes of Deportable Aliens". Last revision was updated through 2013, so since then the "Code" appears to be ongoing and active.

This is the collective body of Immigration Law over the years, outside of Congressional votes, State decisions, and various legal or illegals uses of "Executive Privilege".

As far as 'due process', meaning they have a right to see a Judge, that is law also.
edit on 368am3002America/Chicago14CDT02America/Chicago by BatheInTheFountain because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2016 @ 03:29 AM
link   
It's called fascism. See it all the time, especially from so called progressive liberals. They are the same people who preach to every one else about freedom of choice, freedom of thought, tolerance, and diversity then pat them selves on the back because they care so much about others. Yet, when the universe tests them, and we are all tested to see if we can put our money where our mouths are, they become the very thing they claim to be against and will do anything to make excuses and validate being a hypocrite and a fraud. What happened there was the same behavior that happened in Germany soon after Hitler became the Fuhrer. Attacking communist supporters, Jews and other undesirables. Pretty soon they might be goose stepping in line yelling "Heil, Heil, Heil." What you are seeing is the result of another agenda that has been taking place for sometime know with very few seeing it. I have always wondered how an entire country fell under the spell of Hitler. Now I know. Yes, some of what Trump says at times is a little much. But, when you respond like that, attacking people you don't even know all because they support a candidate, you have shown that what is really in your heart is hate. So Trump is right. Get the F$%K out!

posted on Apr, 30 2016 @ 05:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Indigo5

originally posted by: LaWnOrDeR92
I could have sworn that we are protected under the Constitution with freedom of speech. Our nation is degrading at a rapid speed. I am not a Trump supporter but it is a shame that people are attacked for exercising their right to free speech.

Right...both the trump supporters and anti-trump protestors are protected under "free speech"

Violence is not...for either..

Cut the BS with that clean blade and argue from there, the rest is nonsense.

Okay lets cut that bs with a razor....

Lets get down to the meat of the subject...

Do you condone that violent reaction from those that instigated and carried out that violence in this video?

Does it seem prudent or honorable for a person or persons to present themselves violently at such an event and conduct violence at an otherwise peaceful gathering?

One thing I learned is that you can not rationalize illogical behavior with logical thinking. Think about it.

Religion, political views and emotions aside..

posted on Apr, 30 2016 @ 06:27 AM
link   
a reply to: uncommitted

Its ugly and disturbing. It bothers me that in 2016 people resort to violence like this if someone disagrees with them. I fear we are heading down a dark road in the history of our country. One reason we are seeing this is that things have been allowed to fester and get so bad for so long. Now everyone is angry on all sides and it's ready to explode I fear. The one prevailing thing we are seeing is that the confrontations between groups seems to be getting more violent. There is a lot of anger right below the surface with a lot of these people, on both sides of the isle. Its starting to look a lot like 1968.
edit on 30-4-2016 by openminded2011 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2016 @ 06:51 AM
link   
Anti Trump thugs and rioters pepper spray two little girls and old men:
www.youtube.com...

A mob of anti Trump thugs and rioters terrorize people in a car and vandalize car:
www.youtube.com...

This behavior is out of order. This hooliganism only strengthens my support for Trump and pushes more people on the Trump Train. These people that call themselves "progressives" are actually fascists.
edit on 30/4/16 by Blue Goblin because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2016 @ 08:35 AM
link   
This is just creating a martyr effect for Trump people, you see Trump people being beat up with Mexican flags being paraded around behind the scene, yeah that's going to make people support Hillary, yeah right. Not only that some people that are independents that were unsure but are patriots for America are going to come over to the Trump side. These punks think they are helping to stop Trump, it's only going to get him more votes.

posted on Apr, 30 2016 @ 10:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Blue_Jay33
This is just creating a martyr effect for Trump people, you see Trump people being beat up with Mexican flags being paraded around behind the scene, yeah that's going to make people support Hillary, yeah right. Not only that some people that are independents that were unsure but are patriots for America are going to come over to the Trump side. These punks think they are helping to stop Trump, it's only going to get him more votes.

I think Trump has rattled the feathers of the reconquista crowd. So they burn an American flag and wave the Mexican flag? What kind of message is that meant to send? I agree, I think the effect is that they will bring more people to Trump's side. No hate for the Mexicans, but that kind of behavior only vindicates Trumps message.
edit on 30-4-2016 by openminded2011 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2016 @ 11:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

originally posted by: uncommitted

originally posted by: matafuchs

Of course, knock the site not the message. Please give me ONE reason that a person, who is attending a rally should be beat up? Or how about the two little girls who were pepper sprayed by anti-Turmp supporters?

nypost.com...

A person like that, yes, should be found and have his ass beaten.

If they have assaulted someone they should be arrested and charged. All the trump fans of course were silent and took no part in any goading - I don't know, shouting build that wall over and over is by no means provocative.

Shouting build a wall is protected free speech and is in no way provocation!

If it is or isn't provocation is subjective, you saying it isn't doesn't mean it isn't - it's your opinion.

No it is not subjective; that is a lie. There is no imminent threat in "build a wall".

Right, you may want to think about a dictionary. There is nothing in the word 'provocative' to suggest an imminent threat, it's purpose in this instance is inciting anger - not sure where you get the imminent threat piece from, I don't think anyone suggested bricks and cement were at hand or that trump will actually win and attempt to carry out his promise.

You may want to look up what is protected free speech and what isn't.
Just because you dont like it does not make it not protected.

Struggling to see where I said it was against free speech, first you thought it meant imminent threat, now that it is somehow contravening free speech - ? Provocative means to provoke, like going into a town in small town America and asking where the mosque or family planning centre is I guess for some people of a certain mentality.

You were disingenuously trying to stretch what YOU deemed provocative(build a wall) into a cause for violence. No speech is cause for violence. Speech that has an imminent threat is not protected as free speech. Build a wall is in no way an Imminent threat. Your argument to blame the people yellling build a wall for the violence that happened shows your bias and takes away from your credability.

I said it was provocative, meant to incite, when did I say cause for violence? Why do you keep taking a sentence I made and rewriting it to suit your response?

posted on Apr, 30 2016 @ 11:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: openminded2011

Its ugly and disturbing. It bothers me that in 2016 people resort to violence like this if someone disagrees with them. I fear we are heading down a dark road in the history of our country. One reason we are seeing this is that things have been allowed to fester and get so bad for so long. Now everyone is angry on all sides and it's ready to explode I fear. The one prevailing thing we are seeing is that the confrontations between groups seems to be getting more violent. There is a lot of anger right below the surface with a lot of these people, on both sides of the isle. Its starting to look a lot like 1968.

That's an extremely astute comment. I hope everyone reads that rather than takes a knee jerk reaction, but probably not on ATS to be honest, lots of hate on here rather than taking time to look at a wider picture.

posted on Apr, 30 2016 @ 12:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian

So wait, are you blaming Swills for the actions of protesters outside a Trump rally in Costa Mesa while you're admonishing him for blaming Trump for inciting violence?

I'm using the proverbial "you" in that admonishment. I don't mean to blame Swills specifically for the actions of protesters he/she probably doesn't even know, but having said that...

If we're to employ the notion that the words of one can directly result in the actions of another (like some Jedi mind trick), Swills and others of his/her ilk should be very cautious that they don't become enablers of objectionable behavior.

If they sit there and scream all day long that Trump's words are inciting violence--about how the speech itself is inciting violence--they will absolve themselves of their own responsibility for their actions. It will be ok to lash out in violence because, hey, it's not their fault, right?

They're being incited. They're being "triggered". They are being acted upon, and not acting for themselves.

Do you not see how the failure to take responsibility for your (the proverbial, all-encompassing "you") own actions simply leads others to do the same? Do you not see how the failure to hold other people accountable for their own actions simply enables the perpetuation of questionable behavior?

"Trump made me do it with his asshole hate speech."

Grow up.
edit on 4/30/16 by NthOther because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2016 @ 12:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ohanka
These trends are very troubling. I genuinely worry about the future of the western world

Its seems more and more people don't want change in politics...but they will fight people who want to change politics under a different presidential role.

I have noticed the ones that cause problems at DJT rally's are definitely under influence (paid or not paid) to cause chaos...which under Obama's term has increased substantially.

posted on Apr, 30 2016 @ 01:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Alien Abduct

originally posted by: Indigo5

originally posted by: LaWnOrDeR92
I could have sworn that we are protected under the Constitution with freedom of speech. Our nation is degrading at a rapid speed. I am not a Trump supporter but it is a shame that people are attacked for exercising their right to free speech.

Right...both the trump supporters and anti-trump protestors are protected under "free speech"

Violence is not...for either..

Cut the BS with that clean blade and argue from there, the rest is nonsense.

Okay lets cut that bs with a razor....

Lets get down to the meat of the subject...

Do you condone that violent reaction from those that instigated and carried out that violence in this video?

No absolutely not.

That violence makes Trump supporters or his detractors neither right or wrong...It makes those engaging in violence to express their political or ideological views idiots and worth prosecuting.

posted on Apr, 30 2016 @ 01:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blue Goblin
Anti Trump thugs and rioters pepper spray two little girls and old men:
www.youtube.com...

A mob of anti Trump thugs and rioters terrorize people in a car and vandalize car:
www.youtube.com...

This behavior is out of order. This hooliganism only strengthens my support for Trump and pushes more people on the Trump Train. These people that call themselves "progressives" are actually fascists.

WTF! These anti-Trump dickheads are spraying little girls with pepper spray? What's wrong with these morons?

posted on Apr, 30 2016 @ 01:57 PM
link   
These vermin are a plague to the USA. Not all Latinos, but these here without a doubt are. They should be rounded up and thrown into FEMA camps, then systematically deported. ~$heopleNation

posted on Apr, 30 2016 @ 02:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Squirlli
a reply to: matafuchs

aside from the few that have retaliated against anti-trump protesters at Trump rallies, I have not heard of ONE pro-Trump protester at another candidate's rally causing trouble. I'm not saying that there are not pro-trump protesters, but I haven't heard anything about it, not in the MSM or here or any other site or news outlet of any kind.

Go ahead and protest it's your right as an American citizen, but causing violence and riots is illegal, and yet it's the " violent Trump" (sarc) that get the attention, not the people actually doing it.

All of which does nothing but prove that Hillary is the establishment choice for President and the media will do nothing to hurt her while doing all it can to destroy her competition. Overt proof that there is "news" anymore nor is any of it "fair or balanced", it is nothing but the propaganda arm of those calling the shots from the top.
edit on 30-4-2016 by Asktheanimals because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2016 @ 02:30 PM
link   
This is what I have to say about the matter and I rarely let myself get involved in politics.

People have all the right to support whoever candidate they so choose even if it's the devil himself. It's guaranteed by the constitution. That's why we have elections. So we don't result to violence. Hurting other people just because of they have (political) beliefs different from yours is wrong.

You can protest all you want. That's guaranteed by law too. Just don't hurt anyone.

If a majority of people like Trump and some of you say he's bad news for the country, what do you think that tells us?

My answer?

"How desperate are you, that you call on such lost creatures to defend you? "

- Loki from the film The Avengers

posted on Apr, 30 2016 @ 03:51 PM
link   

So when not Trump supporters do what Trump supporters do(and are hailed as heroes for this), it is evil?
Double standards?

It´s like when the USA and NATO and Europe and all the western "allies" and "friends" and "partnerships" are "afraid" of the russians "aggressions"(as they tell us, to deflect us), because of russias military powers, while russia spends not even 10% of the money that the whole western world spends for it´s military. While there is a net from uncountable US army bases all around the world, and now the NATO eastward expansion is knocking right on russias doors.

And then, when a russian fighter jet does a rollover, like in Hot Shots, over an US jet, at the borders of russia, russia is evil because it`s securing it´s borders?

What would US jets do, when russian fighter jets, with transponder switched off(isn´t that only a thing of the "evil iwans"?), would fly around in the gulf of mexico, would gather more and more military material, lets say in Mexico and some other latin american states, around the US?

Same double standard thing with those protesters, if they are for Trump, they can do what they want and are heroes, but if the other side does the exact same thing, it´s eeeeevil.....

posted on Apr, 30 2016 @ 03:52 PM
link   
It's as if these people don't realize this train has no brakes.

President Trump will be here next year.

Get your passports now, crybabies.

posted on Apr, 30 2016 @ 05:48 PM
link   
The real issue is how violently divided the people of the USA are right now. I am not the least bit interested in
"who started it". As anyone who has raised kids knows, this is reasoning of a toddler.

The focus should be on trying to find some consensus amoung everyone and building from there, rather that identifying the differences and trying to exploit them.

A house divided against itself cannot stand...

posted on Apr, 30 2016 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Who will back up the LEO's of the US and not investigate them for arrests of known felons.

This is your answer to violence in America ?
....in case you had not noticed violence is a plays a big part in American culture of course it will spill over into day to day life....

I cannot condone a supporter being beaten for picking a side but then again it happens in sport so why not at a political rally ?

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join