It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump rally attendees attacked in California as Police stand by...

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 09:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Swills

i disagree with you. This did not start with Trump. This started because we've had president after president ignore federal law by allowing Illegals to remain in a country in which they did not take proper steps to be apart of. by ignoring said law, we get what we have here today. Finally a president wants to address the issue and we get chaos well i still say it needs correcting and giving citizenship to a large group of people who broke federal law with the help of the govt is not the way to correct it. But this needs to stop. If their home countries were that bad, why don't they try to change it? Because they don't want to change it, they are only here because they have a chance at getting free stuff from the govt and a chance at jobs. But if they put this much effort into their own countries don't you think they would be better off? I think so. I want Mexico to grow and prosper as much as they prolly but that'll never happen the way things are going because our own economy is suffering from not only illegals but at the hand of our own govt and it will not withstand the strain of adding more people to an already thinning job market. But no one thinks long term is always feel good measures and actions. sometimes to help someone, you have to let the suffer a little so they learn. Thats how i was raised and I"m still alive last time i checked.

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 09:42 PM
link   
a reply to: roaland

by ignoring said law, we get what we have here today.

Which law? Which law says that unlawful immigrants can be removed from the country without due process?

Please cite that law.

edit on 4/29/2016 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 09:44 PM
link   
It was the quiet secret. no one really cared. There would be a blurb in the news but the current administration killed funding and after Fast and Furious I mean, what else could they do?

Illegals have been pouring over the border. It is as bad joke in many movies including MIB. Everyone knows it happens. However, for those who are trying to escape to a better life there are those who are trafficking or running away from felonies. If someone can be a sex offender in Ohio and move to Florida and get a teaching license it shows there is no way to vet those coming in who are not here legally.

Watch this....

twitter.com...

So, where were all of you until now? Suddenly Trump runs for president and you want back land your ancestors lost? Did this not matter to you 9 months ago? I guess not but now it is so important that you will chain yourselves together and stop traffic.

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 09:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

i was talking about coming into the country ilegally. Illegal Immigration. gotta head out soon so quick reply.

EDIT: playing devils advocate to your responce, which law says people are free to enter the country by just walking across a boarder and ignoring legitamate channels to become a citizen?
edit on 29-4-2016 by roaland because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 09:45 PM
link   
Same question.

EDIT: playing devils advocate to your responce, which law says people are free to enter the country by just walking across a boarder and ignoring legitamate channels to become a citizen?
None. There are no laws which say what anyone can do.
Would you prefer it be that way? Laws to say what you can do?

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 09:46 PM
link   
... i will be not surprised ... if, some time from now, someone come out with possibility that Trump did pay for this publicity... or those behind the scene did it for him... all that opposition we are witnessing on "His Days" is well planed... financed to of course, to even exist. and ALL THAT S££T eaten by all idiots xxxxx
and IT works well i see xx

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 09:48 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

Not ok. This is troubling to say the least.
edit on 29-4-2016 by OneGoal because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 09:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Konduit
a reply to: DBCowboy

Basically he's saying you should keep your mouth shut and never speak your mind because it might offend a group of people and force them to use violence.

That's modern free speech according to the Regressive Left.

That's really thr message isn't it I think you nailed it. If you make a group mad because you said something gives them the right to do whatever they choose to you because you created the atmosphere which led them to be violent. This nation is on big trouble if people don't learn to tolerate differing opinions without tossing labels or resorting to violence. But I don't see this Trend changing anytime soon. I watched thr protestors on TV and was just in shock thr police let them get away with it. Everyone that was on their property could have been arrested for criminal trespass.

I have voted Democrat but I'm quickly realizing my party is being taken over by fanatics and far left nut jobs. Rime to rethink my voting habits after seeing the ugliness on full display. And the blatant stealing of delegates from Bernie I'm very disappointed Hillary will be thr candidate with all the lies and bribes.
edit on 4/29/16 by dragonridr because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 09:54 PM
link   
More peaceful anti-Trump protestors.

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 10:44 PM
link   

I prefer the govt take baby steps towards following what is already on the books regarding immigration. Then begin stopping the mass influx of ppl the most effective way. Then we can start talking about what to do with the ones already here. That's the only way I can see to fix this mess. But fixing immigation without finding a way to stop ppl from crossing illegally only continues to perpetuate the situation.

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 10:48 PM
link   

But fixing immigation without finding a way to stop ppl from crossing illegally only continues to perpetuate the situation.

Makes sense. What's been happening so far hasn't seemed to have done much. Sort of like the war on drugs, no?

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 11:06 PM
link   

So what is your suggestions towards solving these issues Phage, do you have any?

Please bless us all with your elite knowledge to solving these difficult solutions, because the herds want to know your opinion?

~$heopleNation

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 11:09 PM
link   
a reply to: SheopleNation

So what is your suggestions towards solving these issues Phage, do you have any?

Actually, no. I don't. And unfortunately our elected officials don't seem to either.
Crafting effective laws would seem to be problematic.

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 11:21 PM
link   
Okay so I have to weigh in on this thread because I am from Orange County and have lived there the majority of my life (I live in Texas now). When I was younger, I went to several local activist events. I have not read this entire thread, but most of the argument seems to be about the roudyness of the protesters and their validity to strike out violently. It's important to note that as of yet, no serious injuries have been reported at any of the ralyies in California (bigstory.ap.org...)

Look, what you have to understand is that Orange County, like many counties in California, is home to a tremendous income disparity. It is one of the top 100 affluent counties in the nation, yet it is also home to many immigrants (illegal and legal). I have a very vivid memory of being quarantined in my high school because it was deemed "unsafe" to leave the premises due to immigration protests. Furthermore, we have common police brutality (the most newsworthy being the Kelly Thomas case). Remember that although California is a liberal state (and always will be), Orange County is a republican-leaning county. It's this type of cocktail of haves and have-nots that have always contributed to an unstable political climate.

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 11:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills

If Trump never said such awful things and encouraged his supporters to incite violence things like this would have never happened.

Just listen to how he sounds! Based on what he's saying, of course this will happen. He was asking for it...

Just look at what she's wearing! Based on her outfit, of course this will happen. She was asking for it...

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 11:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills

If Trump never said such awful things and encouraged his supporters to incite violence things like this would have never happened. Funny how it's only at Trump rallies this happens. But of course, you Trump supporters are blind so I don't expect you to have your man take responsiblity for his actions, instead blame everyone else, and PC.

So in conclusion, who cares? Just another day at a Trump rally.

Wow thats really sad and low of you. It's ALWAYS anti-trumpers starting trouble at all these events.

And Trump hasn't said anything awful or incited violence. He would have been arrested if he had.

Your doctor may recommend you lay off the MSNBC......

posted on Apr, 30 2016 @ 12:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: MarlboroRedCowgirl
Remember that although California is a liberal state (and always will be), Orange County is a republican-leaning county. It's this type of cocktail of haves and have-nots that have always contributed to an unstable political climate.

California has areas of high concentration of liberal population, but is not really a liberal state.

Much of California is still agricultural, and wine country. Mexican's still own agricultural property.

It's actually split about 50/50 Liberal/Conservative. Sometimes liberals win, sometimes conservatives win.

Orange County is a very large geographical area. It has very wealthy areas and very poor areas.

No one's ever really sure which direction California is going to lean.

But, they don't tend to like East Coasters.

edit on 30-4-2016 by Annee because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2016 @ 12:19 AM
link   
Not to mention Trump and Hillary are one in the same, he plans to pass the election on to international business affairs with a silver platter.
The more divisive its allowed to become, the easier it is to pass on this nation's path to the mouths of the Corporation and international Business Oligarchs.

This is a test for the American psyche.

Putin is Funding Violent Protests at American Fragile Points. (See Ferguson, see Trump Riots, See Violence at Trump Rallys) The more hateful things get in the "American Aisle" the easier you all make his job.

Our path can still be changed.
edit on 2016 by BlubberyConspiracy because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2016 @ 12:41 AM
link   
More peaceful liberals triggered because of Trumps free speech.

posted on Apr, 30 2016 @ 02:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

Why is everyone ok with illegal immigration?

Um. Is everyone ok with illegal immigration?
If you'd been paying attention for the past decade or so, you might realize that the problem is in how to deal with illegal immigrants. By the million.

Deport 'em! You say. Sure. Ignore the rule of law. Everyone who looks like a "not citizen." Forget due process.

Thing is, those who make the laws to deal with it, won't.

Would those "not citizens" be the same people who cannot show a valid SSN, drivers license, or any form of ID? The same people who didn't register for Selective Service like all 18 year old citizens are required to by law?

And who is circumventing the "rule of law"? The illegals crossing over into the US? Or the legal citizens who want the laws enforced?

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join