It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump rally attendees attacked in California as Police stand by...

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 07:34 PM
link   
a reply to: SoulSurfer

Wow, i got so angry, I actually want to fight. Once upon a time, I withstood 10 people on me, and did not feel a thing, because my rage was enough to overpower pain.

I wish I was in that guys place. I would have shown them all a thing or two. Too bad im far away from trump rallies.

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 07:47 PM
link   
OMGWTF I just realized something,

The Polls that are saying Hillary wins, may be because people who are really going to vote Trump are Hiding the fact that is who they want so they do not get Beat up. So the pollsters get alot of hillary answers instead when there is no intent to vote for her....

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 07:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: CoBaZ
OMGWTF I just realized something,

The Polls that are saying Hillary wins, may be because people who are really going to vote Trump are Hiding the fact that is who they want so they do not get Beat up. So the pollsters get alot of hillary answers instead when there is no intent to vote for her....

Yeah, but people were saying that a lot of the Obama polls were from people who weren't going to vote for him but didn't want to say so because they didn't want to appear racist.

Thing is that while Trump has high negatives, Hillary's are every bit as high. They should cancel out.

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 07:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Indigo5

Well then you must be very confused, because tolerance is the foundation of liberalism.

Tolerance for minorities, tolerance for open borders, tolerance for drug use, tolerance for aborting babies, tolerance for snot nosed protesters, tolerance for criminals, tolerance for murderers, tolerance for anything goes pal.

That is just some of the things they push tolerance for, yet get ready.....wait....here it comes.........they have no tolerance for anything that they do not approve of, like Trump excercising his constitutional rights, or citizens who support the 2nd Amendment.

Get it yet? I doubt it. ~$heopleNation

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 07:52 PM
link   
a reply to: CoBaZ

I certainly don't tell people I would vote for Trump.

I'm old.

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 07:59 PM
link   
You see, if you want to say f$%$ the police be ready....

www.liveleak.com...

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 08:08 PM
link   
Protestor sucker punches Trump supporter.

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 08:28 PM
link   
Actually Hitler did have protestors bur he had brown shirts go around and beat up people. Especially anyone who didn't support the nazi party they would disrupt rallies and attack anyone not supporting their cause. Much like the protestors at the Trumoment rallies actually maybe just maybe your on the wrong side of history here??

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 08:41 PM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr
That`s the first thing I thought of too when I read the thread title.These people are no different than Nazis they even use the same tactics to try to deprive people of free speech.

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 08:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: LSU0408
a reply to: odzeandennz

Imagine all the heads that will be exploding... I just hope and pray the melodramatic titbags like Sharpton & Co. follow through with moving to Canada when Trump is elected.

They and anyone else should watch this first, or maybe not.
Pretty funny tho. I hope Al can speak french like a native.

sorry Ketsuko, you beat me to it!
edit on 4 29 2016 by burgerbuddy because: apology to ketsuko

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 09:18 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

First of all, let me be clear that I do not condone violence. I don't condone violence when Trump incites its. I don't condone violence when Trump supporters get aggressive and I certainly don't condone it when protesters do the same. Violence is never the answer, especially when protesting. All of the above should be ashamed of themselves and I hope everyone of them get's arrested and suffers the consequences.

Peaceful protesting is what I'm about and a intellectual revolution because we are long overdue for it. So that all said, this all begins with Trump and his hateful violent rhetoric. Do people need to take responsibility for their own actions? Of course! And so does Trump because he's patient 0. What bothers me is all of his supporters always claim he never incites violence and that is ignorant.

As much as people hate Ted Cruz, he who has a more punchable face than Trump, doesn't have violence at his rally's and as hateful as he can be he's not inciting that kind of atmosphere. Trump is and that was part of his plan all along. He wanted to be extreme and controversial and this is the outcome of his creation. Do think the violence will stop if that dark day comes and he's elected into office? This country might actually turn into that civil war extreme right wingers dream about.

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 09:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Swills

Trump is not responsible for the actions of the anti-Trump people. I know you may have said that, but in the end, you still blamed Trump.

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 09:28 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Yes, I blame Trump for creating this atmosphere. I also said people are responsible for their own actions but it all begins with Trump and for some reason he can't be held accountable for anything he's said.

But of course, he's innocent of all charges with his supporters, that's a given.
edit on 29-4-2016 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 09:31 PM
link   

Everyone is responsible for his/her own actions.

But it is a standard of some to blame society, harsh language, other people, former presidents. . . for all of their ills.

It's a victim mentality. You aren't at fault. It's someone else's fault.

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 09:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills

Yes, I blame Trump for creating this atmosphere. I also said people are responsible for their own actions but it all begins with Trump and for some reason he can't be held accountable for anything he's said.

But of course, he's innocent of all charges with his supporters, that's a given.

And you did it again!

People are responsible for their own actions, but it's Trumps fault for creating the atmosphere.

Which is it?

Is it Trumps fault, or the anti-Trumps fault???

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 09:36 PM
link   
Trump did not create it. He bought it to the forefront.

Why is everyone ok with illegal immigration? How about I come over and bang your wife? or your hot 20 year old daughter. Then drink all your beer, kick your dog/cat, steal you guns and do doughnuts in your car in front of you moms house. I mean, I know it is all illegal but hey, F$#$% Trump so that must make it ok, right?

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 09:38 PM
link   

Basically he's saying you should keep your mouth shut and never speak your mind because it might offend a group of people and force them to use violence.

That's modern free speech according to the Regressive Left.

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 09:40 PM
link   

Given that these behaviors are not limited to Trump events, and have been happening since before his presidential run, what/who do you feel is responsible when it happens far away from anything "Trump?"

link   
a reply to: matafuchs

Why is everyone ok with illegal immigration?

Um. Is everyone ok with illegal immigration?
If you'd been paying attention for the past decade or so, you might realize that the problem is in how to deal with illegal immigrants. By the million.

Deport 'em! You say. Sure. Ignore the rule of law. Everyone who looks like a "not citizen." Forget due process.

Thing is, those who make the laws to deal with it, won't.

edit on 4/29/2016 by Phage because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: Konduit

Just wearing a "Trump 2016" is a trigger.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join