It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump rally attendees attacked in California as Police stand by...

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 03:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: UnBreakable
This ain't nothin'. Wait till the convention in Cleveland come July. There will be clashes when they try to strip Trump of the nomination or clashes if Trump gets the nomination. Either way, it will make the '68 covention in Chicago seem like a Sunday afternoon church picnic.

I like the petition that was started by gun-rights advocates to permit guns at the convention...

I mean really..if it is going to be mayhem, why half-ass it?

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 03:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: matafuchs

People should be free to support whomever they want.

Unless it's Trump. Then you're an idiot and can be beaten.

The people beating someone just because of who they want as a candidate are idiots, if you truly believe what you said in your post, you're an idiot and everyone who gave you a star is as well. Anyone who votes at all is an idiot ...(as voting is all just smoke and mirror BS, to keep Americans from beating up the true monsters...the International Bankers).
edit on 29-4-2016 by IlluminatiTechnician because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 03:40 PM
link   
a reply to: IlluminatiTechnician

Sorry, was being sarcastic. Yesterday I was told I was an idiot because I didn't support Bernie and I supported Trump. So I was just carrying that theme over.

I should have put a /sarc tag at the end.

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 03:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Indigo5

it wasn't..It was a liberal Hillary supporter.

Gawker

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 03:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Soloprotocol
Someone says he attacked a girl. He says he went for his hat. Where's the before video.?

This is SOP for the left when they attack. There are many examples of women getting violent then claiming "he touched my breast" or some other such nonsense.

Or in this popular video.; Notice as she grabs this guy and has her hands all over him, then she sees the camera and says "don't touch me!".

It's a tactic they probably learned in a seminar.

+4 more 
posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 04:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Swills

I'm sorry i know this a long thread but i just can't stand this anymore.

If we had a sitting president who followed the rule of law most of those people outside the trump rallies in cali would be in mexico still. They did not go through the legal process of being here and therefore imho do not have the right to protest against a candidate in an election that they have no right to take part in to begin with! And thats not even mentioning the amount property damage that these and even some citizens are doing! Liberals are all for free speech and protesting and all that unless you think in ways that they disagree with and what we get in return is the disgusting activity that is happening in California with these anti trump people. I don't like democrates but you don't see me going out with large mobs of people and beating # out of them do you? go ahead and keep supporting this kind of activity because if you don't stand up against it now, soon it will be you in the receiving end of it and there wont be anyone to help you. All of this # makes me sick.

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 04:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Swills

Lie lies and more lies.

He never incited violence how is he racist?

The complete bull coming from the left makes me want to support trump.

Look at the videos and they're majority anti trump violence
edit on 29-4-2016 by JDmOKI because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 04:26 PM
link   
Too bad he wasnt able to shoot the thugs. These criminals need to be brought to justice one way or the other and I for one am for the other..

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 05:00 PM
link   
i wonder what history would be like if people began protesting and rioting and other world leaders were against the third Reich and Hitler.

hitler had millions convinced he was good and wanted his nation to prosper. how naive were they.

not in this era.

but go trump.

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 05:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: howmuch4another
a reply to: Indigo5

it wasn't..It was a liberal Hillary supporter.

Gawker

Even better
...The absurdity of American Politics these days...

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 05:16 PM
link   
Such tolerant liberal vermin. ~$heopleNation

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 05:27 PM
link   
a reply to: SheopleNation

I show people how tolerant I am with my fists.

you wanna disagree again? Ill shout statistics, buzz words, and punch you

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 05:27 PM
link   
a reply to: SheopleNation

I show people how tolerant I am with my fists.

you wanna disagree again? Ill shout statistics, buzz words, and punch you

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 05:29 PM
link   
The protestors were crazy today in cali. Destructive and just violent.

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 05:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: SheopleNation
Such tolerant liberal vermin. ~$heopleNation

I am not sure where you got the idea that Liberals are "tolerant"?

I mean..sure ...we don't spout racist nonsense at people that look differently than us or freak out if someone is not a Christian or engage in hate as a sport...but that is not a result of some deep well of liberal "tolerance"...we just don't think skin color, or what imaginary god you worship, or what language you first learned to speak etc. is or should be important in the scheme of human experience.

Liberals are not more "tolerant". Having a darker skin tone or being from a different country should not be a state that warrants being "tolerated".

I am a pretty effen intolerant person when it comes to racists, ignorant people and generally any prideful ignorance that results in unwarranted judgment or cruelty to complete strangers.
edit on 29-4-2016 by Indigo5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 05:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: IlluminatiTechnician

Sorry, was being sarcastic. Yesterday I was told I was an idiot because I didn't support Bernie and I supported Trump. So I was just carrying that theme over.

I should have put a /sarc tag at the end.

Oh! My Bad. LOL

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 06:42 PM
link   

This is disgusting. Do people not realize that by beating the supporters of the people you don't like only solidifies their drive and makes the other candidate look like he supports this kind of behavior... Hypocrisy makes me sick. This is the kind of # that gives me social anxiety and I don't even vote.

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 06:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills

And it's this nonsense that I can't stand. Tell you what Trump said? As if I have to point it out and it's not obvious enough? But I get it, your support is blind and Trump can do no wrong, he's the victim!

So as usual, I'll just have to ignore the ignorance that is Trump.

So you say Trump has said things that pisses these people off enough to condone a violent reaction.

Then you refuse to guote anything Trump has said as such.....

FAIL

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 07:08 PM
link   
We are increasingly seeing the same thing here, police standing by letting rallies, protests, pickets get out of control. This is not, nor has ever been part of our culture in Australia, this definitely smacks of an executive order. Yes rallies have got a bit out of hand before, but the police always stepped in. Now they do nothing unless it is the leftards being attacked, the rights can be beaten up and intimidated for all they care.
edit on 29/4/16 by Cinrad because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 07:27 PM
link   

If you get attacked you have a right to defend yourself. I would have grabbed something, anything, to defend myself, and even go as far as become a martyr, because being killed would have been very bad for the anti trump protestors.

You have a right to DEFEND YOUR SELF BY ANY MEANS NECESSARY. PERIOD

Im tired of these anti trump protestors. I suggest you all do something about it.
edit on th2016000000Fridayth000000Fri, 29 Apr 2016 19:28:56 -0500fAmerica/ChicagoFri, 29 Apr 2016 19:28:56 -0500 by SoulSurfer because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join