It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump rally attendees attacked in California as Police stand by...

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 12:03 PM
link   
a reply to: LSU0408

oh.. my bad.

ok just forget I said anything then

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 12:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: peck420

originally posted by: LSU0408
Imagine all the heads that will be exploding... I just hope and pray the melodramatic titbags like Sharpton & Co. follow through with moving to Canada when Trump is elected.

Why do you hate Canada so much?

Just start spreading this around and they may lose their desire to move to Canada.

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 12:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Wardaddy454

It's too bad they tend to have to break things as they go.

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 12:13 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

If you paid 30 thousand dollars to go to Trump University, sorry, you deserve to part ways with your money.

So you're saying that any moron stupid enough to fall for a Donald Trump sales pitch deserves to be scammed? That's pretty ironic.

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 12:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wardaddy454

Awww he said "awful" things.. Quick, we need to beat people, then rush to the Safe-Space Bunker™!*

*I will soon be selling Safe-Space Bunkers to campuses and business*

OOOOO do you have an early bird discount? What sizes do you offer? I would need one for a family of 4 plus 2 large dogs....
might I suggest a built in gun safe a BIG one?

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 12:31 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

No, I am saying anyone expecting to spend 30k to magically make millions is a moron. It happens all the time. Local hotels are full each weekend to take 300 bucks from people to learn how to flip houses. If you never flip a house is it their fault? Nope.

A fool and his money are soon parted whether it be for Trump University or investing in gold from an infomercial. There are no guarantees. If he wants to put his hand out and take it, why not? It is not a tax. It is a decision made by adults.

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 01:20 PM
link   
a reply to: harvestdog
American's needs to wake up.

Look at the people who are opposing Trump! They can't come up with a legitimate argument against him, all they say is "F*** Trump" shows how much of a brain they don't have. They even went as far as to vandalizing this girls car, they show no respect towards Trump or any of his supporters. Yet God forbid the mass media report on this because then it shows just how truly stupid Trumps opposers are. They would rather show someone who went to a Trump rally to disturb it, and then they end up getting hurt because a Trump supporter punched him. The mass media would be all over that story calling Trump and his supporters anything can can have an "ist" at the end of it. These idiots are causing trouble and then blaming the cause of the trouble on someone who has nothing to do with it (similar to a child throwing a temper tantrum because you told them something they didn't like).

I would also like to add that these protesters were clearly displaying the Mexican flag. So I'm just going to go ahead and say that they're probably illegal, and if they are then why does our election concern them? If Mexico is so great why don't they go back? They talk so highly of it, yet they'ed rather come here to the US. I'm no expert but I'm going to contribute this to the fact that they can get free healthcare here (because obamacare takes care of everyone that isn't a citizen) and in some cases they also get free housing on top of food stamps.

If this video doesn't speak to you about why Trump is right then I don't know what will.

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 01:28 PM
link   
a reply to: ker2010

they just fear trump.

dont fear him. embrace him.

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 01:32 PM
link   
I literally wish Mexico would start a war with us or something. Please, give us an excuse. Please!!

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 01:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: uncommitted

originally posted by: shooterbrody

originally posted by: matafuchs
a reply to: uncommitted

Of course, knock the site not the message. Please give me ONE reason that a person, who is attending a rally should be beat up? Or how about the two little girls who were pepper sprayed by anti-Turmp supporters?

nypost.com...

A person like that, yes, should be found and have his ass beaten.

If they have assaulted someone they should be arrested and charged. All the trump fans of course were silent and took no part in any goading - I don't know, shouting build that wall over and over is by no means provocative.

Shouting build a wall is protected free speech and is in no way provocation!

If it is or isn't provocation is subjective, you saying it isn't doesn't mean it isn't - it's your opinion.

No it is not subjective; that is a lie. There is no imminent threat in "build a wall".

Right, you may want to think about a dictionary. There is nothing in the word 'provocative' to suggest an imminent threat, it's purpose in this instance is inciting anger - not sure where you get the imminent threat piece from, I don't think anyone suggested bricks and cement were at hand or that trump will actually win and attempt to carry out his promise.

You may want to look up what is protected free speech and what isn't.
Just because you dont like it does not make it not protected.

Struggling to see where I said it was against free speech, first you thought it meant imminent threat, now that it is somehow contravening free speech - ? Provocative means to provoke, like going into a town in small town America and asking where the mosque or family planning centre is I guess for some people of a certain mentality.

You were disingenuously trying to stretch what YOU deemed provocative(build a wall) into a cause for violence. No speech is cause for violence. Speech that has an imminent threat is not protected as free speech. Build a wall is in no way an Imminent threat. Your argument to blame the people yellling build a wall for the violence that happened shows your bias and takes away from your credability.

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 01:56 PM
link   
In the words of SCP-682 "Disgusting...."

All Incidents like this do in the long run is Prove Trump correct in his Flawed Logic to Deport and Build a Wall. If Stuff like this was not Happening then Trump would not have a Leg to stand on with the topic. But excuse me here IDIOTs are going out of their way to prove him right by doing the very dang things he gives as reasoning for doing it in the first place.

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 01:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: LaWnOrDeR92
I could have sworn that we are protected under the Constitution with freedom of speech. Our nation is degrading at a rapid speed. I am not a Trump supporter but it is a shame that people are attacked for exercising their right to free speech.

Right...both the trump supporters and anti-trump protestors are protected under "free speech"

Violence is not...for either..

Cut the BS with that clean blade and argue from there, the rest is nonsense.

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 02:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: BatheInTheFountain
I literally wish Mexico would start a war with us or something. Please, give us an excuse. Please!!

I almost starred you for simply being the stupidest post I have read in a while. Thank you for the entertainment.

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 02:07 PM
link   
Quite hilarious how Average Joe is acting like his opinion would actually count, while he is the last one who has anything to say.

Butthurt kids throwing a tantrum, that's all I see.

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 02:11 PM
link   
Funny how if Bernie is elected all the rich people will leave the country. If Trump gets elected all the social parasites will leave the country. I'll take a bunch capitalist's and entrepreneur's any day over a bunch of drum playing basket weavers....

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 02:18 PM
link   
This ain't nothin'. Wait till the convention in Cleveland come July. There will be clashes when they try to strip Trump of the nomination or clashes if Trump gets the nomination. Either way, it will make the '68 covention in Chicago seem like a Sunday afternoon church picnic.

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 02:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills
a reply to: matafuchs

If Trump never said such awful things and encouraged his supporters to incite violence things like this would have never happened. Funny how it's only at Trump rallies this happens. But of course, you Trump supporters are blind so I don't expect you to have your man take responsiblity for his actions, instead blame everyone else, and PC.

So in conclusion, who cares? Just another day at a Trump rally.

This isn't a rally it's a gop event. So these protestors are literally attacking a Republican event.I guess only one party is except able now. Think this is going to back fire however. These protestors are helping Trump garner support because of their actions

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 03:06 PM
link   
When you are protesting a presidential candidate and you get arrested that makes you very stupid people.You are not gonna find a job because you have a record on you now.None of the candidates will tolerate illegal immigration and you are being played like the tools you people are for votes.
edit on 29-4-2016 by Jobeycool because: (no reason given)

edit on 29-4-2016 by Jobeycool because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 03:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: UnBreakable
This ain't nothin'. Wait till the convention in Cleveland come July. There will be clashes when they try to strip Trump of the nomination or clashes if Trump gets the nomination. Either way, it will make the '68 covention in Chicago seem like a Sunday afternoon church picnic.
It will likely cause Trump to get more votes and win that is how stupid these protesters are with reailty.

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 03:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAY1980
Funny how if Bernie is elected all the rich people will leave the country. If Trump gets elected all the social parasites will leave the country. I'll take a bunch capitalist's and entrepreneur's any day over a bunch of drum playing basket weavers....

And when you are on your street corner begging for a living let us know how it works out for you.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join