It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump rally attendees attacked in California as Police stand by...

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 10:40 AM
link   
a reply to: odzeandennz

Imagine all the heads that will be exploding... I just hope and pray the melodramatic titbags like Sharpton & Co. follow through with moving to Canada when Trump is elected.

+9 more 
posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 10:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Swills

Who cares what he says? I refuse to believe that you are so ethically bankrupt you don't know the moral difference between thought/speech and action.

Trump supporters are not behaving violently.

Your crowd is taking care of that almost exclusively.

You are responsible for your actions. Stop blaming others for your own disgusting behavior.

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 10:47 AM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

Good work, hadn't seen that video but it should be seen. I heard they were throwing rocks at cars coming off the freeway but damn. Where the hell are the police? I could see their strobe lights in the background. These people are lucky none of them have been handled yet. Where the hell are Bikers for Trump? Desperately need if the cops won't do their jobs.

I can tell you this, if that was my wife and I in that car, those animals wouldn't be spray painting it up while we sat at idle. I'd be doing burnouts on the thugs like this guy.

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 10:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs
a reply to: uncommitted

If you paid 30 thousand dollars to go to Trump University, sorry, you deserve to part ways with your money. It is no different than the 10's of thousands people pay to real estate investor classes. It is not a scam. It it taking money for supplying someone the information who will not take the time to find it online themselves.

Actually, I agree with your sentiment................... if trump hadn't guaranteed some kind of degree even if it wasn't worth wiping your butt with, and if he hadn't made other promises inducing people to part with their cash.

+3 more 
posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 10:50 AM
link   
Events like this just make people support Trump more, create more anger toward Illegal Immigration and Mexico, and make that proposed wall THAT much higher.

Please....continue

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 10:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

originally posted by: uncommitted

Of course, knock the site not the message. Please give me ONE reason that a person, who is attending a rally should be beat up? Or how about the two little girls who were pepper sprayed by anti-Turmp supporters?

nypost.com...

A person like that, yes, should be found and have his ass beaten.

If they have assaulted someone they should be arrested and charged. All the trump fans of course were silent and took no part in any goading - I don't know, shouting build that wall over and over is by no means provocative.

Shouting build a wall is protected free speech and is in no way provocation!

If it is or isn't provocation is subjective, you saying it isn't doesn't mean it isn't - it's your opinion.

No it is not subjective; that is a lie. There is no imminent threat in "build a wall".

Right, you may want to think about a dictionary. There is nothing in the word 'provocative' to suggest an imminent threat, it's purpose in this instance is inciting anger - not sure where you get the imminent threat piece from, I don't think anyone suggested bricks and cement were at hand or that trump will actually win and attempt to carry out his promise.

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 10:52 AM
link   
a reply to: harvestdog

Bwahaha! Look at em scatter like the roaches they are...

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 10:56 AM
link   
I don't oppose these actions in the end because they only expose Liberals, those here from Mexico or supportive of Mexico, and the likes of Bernie/Hillary/Soros.

Please, keep the hits coming. I love it

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 10:58 AM
link   
a reply to: BatheInTheFountain

If you think this is bad, just wait until he wins. I'd love to be on the Emory campus when they call the race for Donald.

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 10:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: LSU0408
Imagine all the heads that will be exploding... I just hope and pray the melodramatic titbags like Sharpton & Co. follow through with moving to Canada when Trump is elected.

Why do you hate Canada so much?

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Of course, knock the site not the message. Please give me ONE reason that a person, who is attending a rally should be beat up? Or how about the two little girls who were pepper sprayed by anti-Turmp supporters?

nypost.com...

If they have assaulted someone they should be arrested and charged. All the trump fans of course were silent and took no part in any goading - I don't know, shouting build that wall over and over is by no means provocative.

If it is or isn't provocation is subjective, you saying it isn't doesn't mean it isn't - it's your opinion.

No it is not subjective; that is a lie. There is no imminent threat in "build a wall".

Right, you may want to think about a dictionary. There is nothing in the word 'provocative' to suggest an imminent threat, it's purpose in this instance is inciting anger - not sure where you get the imminent threat piece from, I don't think anyone suggested bricks and cement were at hand or that trump will actually win and attempt to carry out his promise.

You may want to look up what is protected free speech and what isn't.
Just because you dont like it does not make it not protected.

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 11:02 AM
link   

If you think this is bad, just wait until he wins. I'd love to be on the Emory campus when they call the race for Donald.

I'm here in Los Angeles. WHEN he wins...I'm going to sit back and enjoy the show

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 11:04 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 11:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: peck420

Why do you hate Canada so much?

I don't hate Canada, I have some great friends up there, lol... These famous people are the ones that chose Canada to move to when Trump is elected. I'd like to apologize in advance to all Canadians.

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Get your popcorn ready my friend, it's gonna be a fantastic show.

+1 more 
posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 11:17 AM
link   
All I will say is this has pushed me into making a decision. I've been on the fence for a while. I don't agree with a lot of things he's said...

I'm voting Trump.

+6 more 
posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 11:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Swills

If Trump never said such awful things and encouraged his supporters to incite violence things like this would have never happened.

-If she would never have worn such revealing clothing and incited lust things like this would never have happened.-

That's what you're going with?

How about we start calling a spade a spade and place the blame where it's due?
We're all adults here, right?

edit on 29-4-2016 by slowisfast because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 11:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Swills
a reply to: matafuchs

If Trump never said such awful things and encouraged his supporters to incite violence things like this would have never happened. Funny how it's only at Trump rallies this happens. But of course, you Trump supporters are blind so I don't expect you to have your man take responsiblity for his actions, instead blame everyone else, and PC.

So in conclusion, who cares? Just another day at a Trump rally.

Awww he said "awful" things.. Quick, we need to beat people, then rush to the Safe-Space Bunker™!*

*I will soon be selling Safe-Space Bunkers to campuses and business*

edit on 29-4-2016 by Wardaddy454 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 11:59 AM
link   
a reply to: NthOther

Who cares what he says? I refuse to believe that you are so ethically bankrupt you don't know the moral difference between thought/speech and action. Trump supporters are not behaving violently. Your crowd is taking care of that almost exclusively. You are responsible for your actions. Stop blaming others for your own disgusting behavior.

So wait, are you blaming Swills for the actions of protesters outside a Trump rally in Costa Mesa while you're admonishing him for blaming Trump for inciting violence?

How the hell does that make sense?

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 12:02 PM
link   

nypost.com...

You may want to look up what is protected free speech and what isn't.
Just because you dont like it does not make it not protected.

Struggling to see where I said it was against free speech, first you thought it meant imminent threat, now that it is somehow contravening free speech - ? Provocative means to provoke, like going into a town in small town America and asking where the mosque or family planning centre is I guess for some people of a certain mentality.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join