It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump rally attendees attacked in California as Police stand by...

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 09:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: GuidedKill
a reply to: richapau

I usually don't get involved in this fray but do you care to elaborate on the "despicable" part?

I only ask because actions speak louder than words and some of the presidential candidates are under actual "criminal investigation".
So this leads to my next question.....does saying something considered not PC or bad out weigh bad actions or possible criminal activity? Just curious where the bar is set on your moral compass??

So you are aware then that trump is facing a trial by jury later in the year for ripping people off with his 'Trump University' then? Good, nice to see that acknowledged on here.

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 09:38 AM
link   
a reply to: harvestdog

The people in that video... my God.

What ever happened to not agreeing with someone, and having civil conversation about it, or just nothing at all?

It's of course going to be used as a political tool, in reality however it's blatant that YouTube clips do not represent each and every individual that may or may not support candidate X, Y, or Z.

I just think it's downright pathetic. People pepper spraying one another, attempting to taser one another - all at a #ing rally about some clown that honestly doesn't give a # about any of us little guys.

Sometimes I truly wonder about the future of this nation.

+6 more 
posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 09:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Swills

Because you can't. That is how you show your ignorance man. I expected better of you.

I did not say he was a victim. Not once. You see, it is all about putting words in the mouths of those who disagree with you.

The victim is the US citizen who cannot attend a political rally without animals. which is what they are, attacking them.

+11 more 
posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 09:46 AM
link   
Didn't you hear? Trump incites violence. In other words, he is a sorcerer, and when he speaks a magic spell, turns everyone into machines of rage whom can no longer control themselves.

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 09:52 AM
link   
Trump encouraged his supporters to inflict violence against his detractors and said he would pay for their defense/legal fees remember?

www.nytimes.com...

edit on 29-4-2016 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

+6 more 
posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 09:59 AM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

Inciting violence?

He said if someone is going to throw something at me stop them. Nothing wrong here....
He said he would pay legal fees if someone at this private function was assaulted and they protected themselves like he was stating. People are throwing things at him.

He did not say go to the other candidates rallies and start problems. That would be Soros and the money people who are collectively #ting themselves because the person they never let in may soon be the person in charge.

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 10:05 AM
link   
Worst case scenario.

Someone will get Shot, perhaps multiple people will get Shot at one of these rallies... This is just a prelude for provocateurs to create the landscape so that the authorities can take away your Guns.

It's a race to take away your Guns before the Election... Otherwise there will not be an election, just Marshal Law and a dictator.

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 10:08 AM
link   
Yup. Nothing says "I'm here to protest Trump", like trashing government property.

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 10:08 AM
link   

edit on 29-4-2016 by GuidedKill because: (no reason given)

+7 more 
posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 10:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: uncommitted

originally posted by: GuidedKill
a reply to: richapau

I usually don't get involved in this fray but do you care to elaborate on the "despicable" part?

I only ask because actions speak louder than words and some of the presidential candidates are under actual "criminal investigation".
So this leads to my next question.....does saying something considered not PC or bad out weigh bad actions or possible criminal activity? Just curious where the bar is set on your moral compass??

So you are aware then that trump is facing a trial by jury later in the year for ripping people off with his 'Trump University' then? Good, nice to see that acknowledged on here.

Yes I'm aware that one Mr. Trumps companies and himself are involved in a CIVIL LAWSUIT.....

Care to explain to me the correlation between this and a criminal investigation.....

I wait with baited breath....

+6 more 
posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 10:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

originally posted by: matafuchs
a reply to: uncommitted

Of course, knock the site not the message. Please give me ONE reason that a person, who is attending a rally should be beat up? Or how about the two little girls who were pepper sprayed by anti-Turmp supporters?

nypost.com...

A person like that, yes, should be found and have his ass beaten.

If they have assaulted someone they should be arrested and charged. All the trump fans of course were silent and took no part in any goading - I don't know, shouting build that wall over and over is by no means provocative.

Shouting build a wall is protected free speech and is in no way provocation!

If it is or isn't provocation is subjective, you saying it isn't doesn't mean it isn't - it's your opinion.

No it is not subjective; that is a lie. There is no imminent threat in "build a wall".

+5 more 
posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 10:12 AM
link   
www.youtube.com...

What a bunch of tough guys. Harassing women in car. Covering their faces and giving them the finger. WHERE are the police? Look at all of the spit on the car. They spray painted the car.

This is ok with you? They are calling to set the car on fire. Go to the 3 minute mark....

Please let me why I would not be allowed to step from my car and shoot one of these guys?

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 10:13 AM
link   

If you paid 30 thousand dollars to go to Trump University, sorry, you deserve to part ways with your money. It is no different than the 10's of thousands people pay to real estate investor classes. It is not a scam. It it taking money for supplying someone the information who will not take the time to find it online themselves.

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 10:18 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

You forgot racist, homophobic, islamophobic, and uneducated... And that's just if you say "build a wall, vet the islamic people coming from terror regions."

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 10:25 AM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

Accelerator is the pedal on the right.....Would have floored it and dragged them Illegals back to Mexico.....

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 10:25 AM
link   

If you paid 30 thousand dollars to go to Trump University, sorry, you deserve to part ways with your money. It is no different than the 10's of thousands people pay to real estate investor classes. It is not a scam. It it taking money for supplying someone the information who will not take the time to find it online themselves.

are you a trump supporter? i cant tell.

i hope you are... otherwise

this is 2016.

people dont speak in tongues anymore.

we wont let history repeat itself. Lets go support Trump. elect him now.

i want to be an inglorious basterd already!

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 10:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Squirlli
a reply to: Swills

Sure

but where are the Trump supporters causing violence and property damage?
Are they at any other candidate's rallies pepper spraying those supporters, and damaging police vehicles?
They are not blocking the way for other candidate's supporters from getting to the rally, or picking fights outside the rallies.

Yes there were a few that acted out AT a Trump rally against protesters, BUT at every single Trump rally there are protesters causing trouble.

You're supposed to ignore that.

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 10:31 AM
link   

Of course, knock the site not the message. Please give me ONE reason that a person, who is attending a rally should be beat up? Or how about the two little girls who were pepper sprayed by anti-Turmp supporters?

nypost.com...

A person like that, yes, should be found and have his ass beaten.

If they have assaulted someone they should be arrested and charged. All the trump fans of course were silent and took no part in any goading - I don't know, shouting build that wall over and over is by no means provocative.

LMFAO! You know America is circling the drain when "Build that wall" becomes a provocative phrase.

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 10:34 AM
link   

a reply to: RomeByFire

Exactly. This new trend of playing the victim card is getting old, fast. "I CANT SUPPORT TRUMP WITHOUT BEING CALLED A RACIST." So? What's it matter what someone - who is not yourself - thinks of yourself.

This is not playing the victim card, it is being a victim of violence because of who you support. It matters what someone else things if they want to kick my ass because I have on a Trump hat. They loved my hat in Jacksonville at the Pearl Jam show. I guess being 6'3" and 240 lbs kept me from harassment unlike the 'little people' that the protesters seem to pick on.

I am not afraid. It is the fact that someone 'could' be afraid that is the issue.

That's exactly it, because they're bullies. You won't see them attack one on one, they're always in a group, and they always go for the smaller guys that they think they have the better chance with.

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 10:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: richapau
a reply to: matafuchs

Trump supporters are just as guilty of attacking non-supporters. Don't expect any special support or favoritism, or boo-hoo's. Trump has lowered the bar by running a despicable campaign, you supporters ate it up. Now live with it a stfu.

English please.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join