It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump rally attendees attacked in California as Police stand by...

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 08:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs
a reply to: uncommitted

Of course, knock the site not the message. Please give me ONE reason that a person, who is attending a rally should be beat up? Or how about the two little girls who were pepper sprayed by anti-Turmp supporters?

nypost.com...

A person like that, yes, should be found and have his ass beaten.

If they have assaulted someone they should be arrested and charged. All the trump fans of course were silent and took no part in any goading - I don't know, shouting build that wall over and over is by no means provocative.

+9 more 
posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 08:49 AM
link   
a reply to: RomeByFire

Exactly. This new trend of playing the victim card is getting old, fast. "I CANT SUPPORT TRUMP WITHOUT BEING CALLED A RACIST." So? What's it matter what someone - who is not yourself - thinks of yourself.

This is not playing the victim card, it is being a victim of violence because of who you support. It matters what someone else things if they want to kick my ass because I have on a Trump hat. They loved my hat in Jacksonville at the Pearl Jam show. I guess being 6'3" and 240 lbs kept me from harassment unlike the 'little people' that the protesters seem to pick on.

I am not afraid. It is the fact that someone 'could' be afraid that is the issue.

+6 more 
posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 08:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: uncommitted

Of course, knock the site not the message. Please give me ONE reason that a person, who is attending a rally should be beat up? Or how about the two little girls who were pepper sprayed by anti-Turmp supporters?

nypost.com...

If they have assaulted someone they should be arrested and charged. All the trump fans of course were silent and took no part in any goading - I don't know, shouting build that wall over and over is by no means provocative.

Shouting build a wall is protected free speech and is in no way provocation!

+5 more 
posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 08:51 AM
link   

Saying Build that Wall is not grounds for getting attacked or hit or beaten. It is freedom of speech. This is all about trying to cause issue so people will not come out.

Because I guarantee if Trump hired security he would then be called Hitler again, and all that other garbage but he should. He can afford it.

+4 more 
posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 08:52 AM
link   
This isn't a protest, it's a riot

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 08:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

originally posted by: uncommitted

nypost.com...

Shouting build a wall is protected free speech and is in no way provocation!

If it is or isn't provocation is subjective, you saying it isn't doesn't mean it isn't - it's your opinion.

+3 more 
posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 08:57 AM
link   
These people are nothing but thugs period!!! Paid disrupters and "professional protesters" if that's even a title....I think protesters like these generally translates into "unemployed" but what do I know about protesting......I don't attend these type of things.

However just because I don't participate doesn't mean other people don't have the right to. They should be able to do so without the fear of violence or physical harm period.....no matter who they support.

On another note being I know the government or law enforcement can't and won't always protect me so I make sure I protect myself.....If I would have been there and these people attacked me or my family this way it would have made national news.....Only because I would have been serving free lead injections to these thugs!!!!

+17 more 
posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 08:58 AM
link   

a reply to: alldaylong

Why is this considered whining? and why should I get my ass beaten for supporting a presidential candidate? Are some of you listening to yourselves? You have so much hate for someone you will condone anything to further make the person you hate look bad.

That is how the Progressive Left tries to shut down any topic that addresses the bad behavior of their ideology gone rogue! Maybe it hasn't gone rogue at all, but was socially engineered at our colleges to happen this way. I feel bad for the real Democrats out there. That is why I call it the Progressive Left.

Look at the SJW tactics being used. They won't allow speakers on their college campuses whom they disagree with. They show up at other student activities and storm them preventing those students from being able to discuss what in their opinion might be issues. YET they demand that everyone bows down to allow them to behave poorly?

They would be screaming bloody murder if Republicans showed up at Bernie events and taunted them, let alone spit on them and make enough noise to prevent those speaking from being heard.

Isn't this what is happening at public events such as Trump events? Same tactics, but yet for anyone to point out poor behavior it is whining, you're a racist, a bigot, etc etc.....

As far as those wanting to leave the country? LEAVE THEN! I am sure other countries will open their arms for any groups who advocate violence just because they are not getting their way.

Holy Hell! Are these people so delusional to think this country will die without them? This type of narcissism is exactly the root of this type of uncivilized behavior!

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 09:00 AM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

Trump supporters are just as guilty of attacking non-supporters. Don't expect any special support or favoritism, or boo-hoo's. Trump has lowered the bar by running a despicable campaign, you supporters ate it up. [snipped]
edit on Fri Apr 29 2016 by DontTreadOnMe because: Community Announcement re: Decorum

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 09:00 AM
link   

a reply to: Soloprotocol

Go home with this bs...you know damn well that he had on a Trump shirt and a Trump hat and some of the rage fueled Mexicans tried to beat his ass.

Go watch the video. I dont care what shirt he was wearing. Someone says trump shirt man attacked a girl, trump shirt man say he was going for his hat. FACT!

And just for the record...No-one tried to beat his ass. Looks to me like they succeeded in beating his ass.
edit on 29-4-2016 by Soloprotocol because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 09:03 AM
link   

Someone said huh...where's your video?

+10 more 
posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 09:05 AM
link   
a reply to: richapau

I usually don't get involved in this fray but do you care to elaborate on the "despicable" part?

I only ask because actions speak louder than words and some of the presidential candidates are under actual "criminal investigation".
So this leads to my next question.....does saying something considered not PC or bad out weigh bad actions or possible criminal activity? Just curious where the bar is set on your moral compass??

edit on 29-4-2016 by GuidedKill because: (no reason given)

+12 more 
posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 09:06 AM
link   
a reply to: richapau

Live with it and stfu? I can see since you joined a few days ago you are simply here to stir some up. Were you hired by Hillary perhaps?

STFU...so, it is ok, again, for anyone who does not like Trump to act and say things like this but if someone brings attention to jackoffs with views like you attacking innocent people, like the TWO GIRLS I ALSO LINKED TOO, it is ok.

I guess it would be ok for me to lose it and beat the hell out of 4 or 5 protesters right, since I bought this upon myself? Just wondering.
edit on 04am30amf0000002016-04-29T09:07:08-05:000908 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 09:08 AM
link   
oh god. i want trump to be president so much.

i really do.

please people go show trump support in massive numbers, help elect your candidate of your choice.

its not a crime.

possibly the one ever US presidential candidate supported by president putin. the only one president who may not be able to travel abroad in public places!!!!

hahahaha.

I Support Trump. I want to see this outcome in my lifetime.

eta:
trump supporters should get chose a symbol or some sort of design that supporters should get tattoos of or printed on shirt or painted on walls , a symbol which show their solidarity. its only right!
support your ideals. support your rights, support America!

edit on 29-4-2016 by odzeandennz because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 09:12 AM
link   

Someone said huh...where's your video?

OP Video. 1 minute mark.

edit on 29-4-2016 by Soloprotocol because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 09:16 AM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

I'm talking about those who lined up to see Donald Trump. Not the beligerants pepper spraying the elderly and smashing police cruisers. They are not protected under the first amendment.

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 09:17 AM
link   

Your proof is someone saying he did it? Sorry, all that 1:00 mark shows is that he was attacked by anti trump supporters.

He says I was reaching for my hat...so, I guess it is also ok by you to steal stuff from you. So, if you were out with your girlfriend or kids if you have them, and I walked up and took your stuff, that is ok? No, you would be pissed, or, at least i hope you would be.
edit on 04am30amf0000002016-04-29T09:21:00-05:000900 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 09:27 AM
link   

Your proof is someone saying he did it? Sorry, all that 1:00 mark shows is that he was attacked by anti trump supporters.

He says I was reaching for my hat...so, I guess it is also ok by you to steal stuff from you. So, if you were out with your girlfriend or kids if you have them, and I walked up and took your stuff, that is ok? No, you would be pissed, or, at least i hope you would be.

What you waffling on about...I ever said anything about proof. I quoted what was said exactly as it was said in the video, unlike you where you twisted the words "went for" to "reaching for". Fact!!

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 09:29 AM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

And it's this nonsense that I can't stand. Tell you what Trump said? As if I have to point it out and it's not obvious enough? But I get it, your support is blind and Trump can do no wrong, he's the victim!

So as usual, I'll just have to ignore the ignorance that is Trump.
edit on 29-4-2016 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 09:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: harvestdog
PE.com

Demonstrators jumped on a Costa Mesa police car, breaking out the windows and attempting to turn it over, as tensions escalated after a Donald Trump rally on Thursday night.

Orange County sheriff’s deputies were threatening to arrest hundreds of people who filled an intersection chanting, “Whose streets? Our streets!” as a large crowd poured out of the Pacific Amphitheatre.

Authorities said the crowd was declared an “unlawful assembly” and ordered people to disperse. Police, some in full riot gear, were pushing the crowd east on Fair Drive toward the 55 freeway. But CHP officers were there to keep the freeway clear.

Anti-Trump protesters are at it again. Not surprised really. Wednesday, in Orange County, one of these thugs pepper sprayed elderly Trump Supporters and 2 little children. These people are violent. What we are witnessing in So Cal is an increase in tensions.

In case it is hard to see from the video, these are thugs carrying around Mexican flags. Protesting a US Presidential candidate, while carrying another countries flag. Not hard to imagine where these peoples loyalties are. It ain't the US.

Deportations should begin immediately. Illegal aliens are not welcome. Period. God help my country. I'm glad I didn't go to Costa Mesa for they rally. I would have a hard time watching these punks destroy public property. Why should they care though, they have no loyalty to the US.

Time to start calling a spade a spade. The Trump-Anti-"Protesters" are the violent ones. NOT Trump Supporters. I would have liked to see a heavier handed response from the cops.

matafuchs, I posted that a minute after you posted this. This # is out of hand. I think the leftists condoning this behavior need a little self-reflection. Equating words with physical violence shows how far gone moral relativism is.

These thugs attacked the elderly and children in Anaheim on Wednesday. WTF?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join