It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump rally attendees attacked in California as Police stand by...

page: 12
<< 9  10  11   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 11:43 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

In a case like this, the cops who didn't do their jobs need to lose those jobs. No excuse for that. Perhaps more Trump supporters should start carrying.

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 01:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs
You want to see another good one?

www.conservativeoutfitters.com...

There are 2 videos...first is unedited and second is an interview.

This is about creating 'hate' against white America. This is the fruition of 7 years of anti-white rhetoric. Listen to these people? Look what happens to this guy? He is in his own hometown. He is being prevented and attacked for support of a candidate.

Wait till the convention when the bikers show up...rock and roll....

Now, that's some video I can't wait to see! People push hard enough, and attack for long enough, there WILL be a response, and I don't think it's one those "protestors" (read "thugs") will appreciate. Remember the video where the NBPP guys showed up in, I think, California, to "protest" the guy that defended his neighbor by shooting two thugs? They were shouted off the street by people supporting the man's right to self defense and defense of neighbor. No violence that time, but these days, I rather expect there will be more.

I know one thing. The videos someone posted, one of a car under attack and the driver sitting there scared, and one of a driver doing doughnuts around the thugs, show what's needed. A car can be used as a weapon. Some massive crowd surrounding a car, pounding on it, and calls to set it ON FIRE, means it's legal and just to run them down. How many liberals were on site complaining about someone saying to do just that? Gee, I guess they think being set on fire is the preferred response.

A reaction is coming. Bikers at such an event.....oh, the thought! I don't condone violence, but defense is another matter.

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 01:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs
THIS is the problem...where did these kids learn this?

www.youtube.com...

Where did they learn it? Form their no-class "parents", from the school system, from the current administration.....

Or, gee, maybe we are all confused, and they really like Trump. There are so many, after all, expressing a desire to get, er, close, to him./sarcasm

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 04:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Absolutely not.......sadly you are so blinded by the left right paradigm you unable to see past it, i have no horse in this race and i find violence over anything despicable, that is why i used the example of violence in sport.....

Oh yeah sure I am pal. So you're done talking about that paradigm as soon as you're called out for being a hypocrite? How convenient.

Your perception is so far off base , in fact i find this whole horse and pony show you call politics funny and sad all at the same time

Well then why did you even bother to join the discussion to begin with then? It seems that you're a bit confused. ~$heopleNation

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 10:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: SheopleNation

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Absolutely not.......sadly you are so blinded by the left right paradigm you unable to see past it, i have no horse in this race and i find violence over anything despicable, that is why i used the example of violence in sport.....

Oh yeah sure I am pal. So you're done talking about that paradigm as soon as you're called out for being a hypocrite? How convenient.

Your perception is so far off base , in fact i find this whole horse and pony show you call politics funny and sad all at the same time

Well then why did you even bother to join the discussion to begin with then? It seems that you're a bit confused. ~$heopleNation

Like i said you are so caught up in the left/right paradigm that you assume that everyone else is.....first you accused me of condoning the attack and then you call me a hypocrite ....its not my fault you are confused maybe you could work oon your comprehension

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 09:15 AM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Oh please tell us all about the secrets of the fake two party system Mr Enlightened one, lol! Get a grip. ~$heopleNation

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 06:36 PM
link   
a reply to: SheopleNation

Secrets ....really!....wake up bro you are fast asleep

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Nope, My eyes are wide open, I have been ranting about the fake two party system on ATS for years, so your assessment is in error. ~$heopleNation

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Yet you still play the game even though you know you will lose, i take you are voting Trump ?

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Sometimes you have to play the game in this life, or you're nothing more than a spectator. What do you mean by "you know you will lose", lose at what?

Oh and yes I am voting for Trump, I know, I know, but only because the powers that be on both sides despise and fear him. In my opinion, anything is better than another Bush or Clinton, and that is the deciding factor concerning our scenario now here in the USA. ~$heopleNation

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 08:10 PM
link   

but only because the powers that be on both sides despise and fear him.

The problem i see is that the media are complicit in deceiving the public, he may be portrayed as anti establishment, however i am not sure he is....like old mate put it everything we are taught is bull#.....

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 09:01 PM
link   

Well I don't know about that just yet, why would Donald bother unless he really did care? What does this man have to gain you know? Will he bend for them, yes I do think that he will a little, but he is not a fool. I just don't like the double standard showed towards his supporters, like the subject of this thread.

I think he will actually try to do some things that normally the POTUS cannot accomplish, but it will be very difficult. I mean come on, I know Trump is not going to be the savior of this Republic, but he is without a doubt the best chance that we have now from getting away from business as usual.

Yeah I am a big fan of George Carlin myself, he was an amazing American. This is my favorite one of his. ~$heopleNation

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11   >>

join