It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump rally attendees attacked in California as Police stand by...

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 07:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Squirlli

Would somebody PLEASE show me proof of a pro-Trump Protester that is AT any other candidate's rally/speech/convention/ etc, that is purposefully causing riots/damaging public or personal property/ personal harm/ stealing/ etc.

That would make Trump look less persecuted. He needs to be the victim for his campaign to succeed. Just wait until the Republican National Convention....

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 09:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vroomfondel
All this from the party of tolerance and acceptance who claim to be fighting against hate...

The party of tolerance? You Mean Democrats?

NEWSFLASH:
AP Poll: 69% of Americans Have Unfavorable View of Donald Trump

This number includes roughly half of Republican voters who were surveyed.

"It's an opinion shared by majorities of men and women; young and old; conservatives, moderates and liberals; and whites, Hispanics and blacks — a devastatingly broad indictment of the billionaire businessman."

townhall.com...

I am pretty sure that those protesting Trump included every political leaning, plus a whole lot of folks that don't know or care about politics.

I'd be shocked if any of the people throwing punches or stomping on police cars were even registered to vote.

And I find it strange how those here on ATS continually try to make it a "Democrats" vs. Trump thing when HALF of Republicans are against him?

Yes...the majority of Democrats think he is bigoted moron..but so does the GOP leader of the house, half of all Republicans, Most women, Most men, Most African Americans, Most Hispanics...most EVERYONE.........

Any yah...provoke that kind of hate across gender, ethnicity and political leanings, plus people that don't even follow politics and someone is going to throw a punch or smash up a cop car.

edit on 2-5-2016 by Indigo5 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 10:55 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

And therein lies the problem.

He shouldn't NEED to be the victim to succeed, he like all the candidates should succeed because of their policies, stances, and such. Not because they are a certain religion, or ethnicity, gender, or sexual orientation.

Everyone has some sort of victim card to play and it is quite frankly childish.
This is supposed to be the greatest country on Earth and yet if you step outside and look in, the majority of Americans are a bunch of toddlers throwing tantrums.

They need a good solid swat on the a$$ and be told NO, you don't get ice cream because you didn't finish your dinner.
BUT you can't even do that, because if it didn't offend the sensibilities of the person being told no, then it would offend someone else.

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 11:14 AM
link   
THIS is the problem...where did these kids learn this?

www.youtube.com...

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 11:18 AM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

Parents must be proud, smh...

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 11:47 AM
link   
Here is some more video including the bloodied guy in the OP. 6 stitches...and a police horse and a cop were injured also.

losangeles.cbslocal.com...

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 01:17 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

That boy looked about my son's age. ( my son is 11)
Now I'm not naive enough to think he doesn't cuss ( I mean hell look who his mom is
)
but If that were my boy acting like that especially in public, I'd tar and feather his little but into next month.

This is just disgusting.

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 04:59 PM
link   
a reply to: uncommitted

Your link does not agree with what you said...

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 05:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Indigo5

How could Trump be hated by everyone yet crushing the popular vote everywhere and bringing millions into the Republican party?

How could this political climate be remotely possible and how is he filling up stadiums with tens of thousands of people all across the country ?

Are youba professional ?

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 05:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001
a reply to: Squirlli

Would somebody PLEASE show me proof of a pro-Trump Protester that is AT any other candidate's rally/speech/convention/ etc, that is purposefully causing riots/damaging public or personal property/ personal harm/ stealing/ etc.

That would make Trump look less persecuted. He needs to be the victim for his campaign to succeed. Just wait until the Republican National Convention....

He doesn't need to be a victim he's standing by his word and I like him for it where is this latest influx of posters coming from?

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 05:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: onequestion

How could Trump be hated by everyone yet crushing the popular vote everywhere and bringing millions into the Republican party?

So...On a conservative pollsters best day, Republicans make up about 45% of the country..Dems make up 45% and a bunch of people in the middle.

On trumps BEST day he carries around 40% of Republicans in a 3 way race of pretty dismal choices.

40% of 45% of the country is 18% of the country.

Or be super optimistic and take the mostly fudged numbers...Trump carrying 50% of the 45% GOP US Population..That is 22% of the voting population..

And everybody else HATES him...Unprecedented "Disapproval" numbers...the people who don't like him REALLY don't like him.

In contrast even a Mitt Romney or a John McCain had approval numbers by the GOP 50-100% higher than Trump.

Trump will be the most disliked (Statistically) GOP nominee since pollsters started following political stats if he gets nominated.

I know that might be hard to see from a warm and cozy rally of like minded people, but it's what all the numbers show in the world outside.

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 12:33 PM
link   
a reply to: onequestion

Form Hilary's Super Pac. Everyone think they were put out there to handle Bernie, but Bernie had no chance of ever beating her. They are here for Trump.

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Approval ratings are not the same thing as voter percentages. Surely you didn't think that?

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 12:40 PM
link   

How did Mitt and John McCain have numbers 100% higher than Trump?

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 12:49 PM
link   

and finally, In Reuters polling, he has a 62.5% Favorable with Republican Women. With Democrats, he is a 86% unfavorable. Of course he is. He is the GOP front-runner.

Link

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 01:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs

and finally, In Reuters polling, he has a 62.5% Favorable with Republican Women.

Link

HOLY CRAP! That is hilarious!!!

No...metafuchs...LOOK AGAIN...that is now 66.5% UNFAVORABLE VIEW BY WOMEN...NOT favorable..You got a little confused there.

polling.reuters.com.../TM4_26_SCALE/filters/SEX:2/dates/20160101-20160429/type/smallest

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 01:19 PM
link   

You need to look at it again. Make sure that Female Republican Voters is selected when you check it.

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 01:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs

You need to look at it again. Make sure that Female Republican Voters is selected when you check it.

Oh...I missed the Republican part..

Yes...60% of GOP women have a favorable view of Trump...And 40% of Republican women don't like him...and 86% of Democrat Women Don't like him....And 66% of all women don't like him...

Good luck there..

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 01:31 PM
link   

The all caps made the fact that you were way wrong even more hilarious.
edit on 3-5-2016 by raymundoko because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 02:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: raymundoko

The all caps made the fact that you were way wrong even more hilarious.

The difference is I admit the error and recalibrate to accommodate the truth..

If Trump or his supporters did the same...there would be more rational discussions around here..

Reality reconciles everything in the end and we are headed for November.

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join