It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump rally attendees attacked in California as Police stand by...

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2016 @ 06:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: rollanotherone

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: matafuchs

Why is everyone ok with illegal immigration?

Um. Is everyone ok with illegal immigration?
If you'd been paying attention for the past decade or so, you might realize that the problem is in how to deal with illegal immigrants. By the million.

Deport 'em! You say. Sure. Ignore the rule of law. Everyone who looks like a "not citizen." Forget due process.

Thing is, those who make the laws to deal with it, won't.

Would those "not citizens" be the same people who cannot show a valid SSN, drivers license, or any form of ID? The same people who didn't register for Selective Service like all 18 year old citizens are required to by law?

Selective service? How about volunteering t fight for "your" country? Seriously...wtf do the ignorant know about these people?

Deported veterans fight to return 'home' from Mexico
www.cnn.com...

posted on Apr, 30 2016 @ 07:13 PM
link   
of course this was caused by trump

In the 30 years I have been following US politics I have never seen a presidential candidate engage in hate speech, offer to pay legal fees for assaulting protestors or suggest a registration based on religion. Those of us who are not racist ignorant bigots do not want any of this crap

he deserves every bit of it

I just hope nobody dies because of this moron

posted on Apr, 30 2016 @ 07:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

I cannot condone a supporter being beaten for picking a side but then again it happens in sport so why not at a political rally ?

So basically you do condone it, and it's fine as long as it is a Trump supporter who is being brutally attacked, which clearly makes you just another liberal hypocrite. Hey? People are sick and tired of your double standards, and we are no longer going to tolerate it. ~$heopleNation

posted on Apr, 30 2016 @ 07:27 PM
link   
Again, such intolerance shown by these liberal vermin who brutally attacked that man. ~$heopleNation
edit on 30-4-2016 by SheopleNation because: TypO

posted on Apr, 30 2016 @ 09:05 PM
link   
This is a great video.

www.infowars.com...

Let's get upset about someone who is not even elected. Watch what they are allowed to do. This is uncensored.

posted on Apr, 30 2016 @ 10:12 PM
link   
All this from the party of tolerance and acceptance who claim to be fighting against hate...

If you don't agree with them, they will hit you with their car.

If they don't like you they will turn over a police car and set fire to it. Then loot a liquor store for the party after the 'peaceful' demonstration.

Illegal aliens blocking traffic and harassing people because someone had the nerve to say they want to send them back to their own country. Racist!

The more I see of the kind of people who are attacking Trump and his followers, the move convinced I am that he is the right man for the job. Anyone who can get the establishment and its #-blind believers this ticked off has to be on to something...

Years ago I said liberals were stretching that social rubber band way too tight and when it snapped back, like it always does, it was going to leave a mark. And this one is going to sting big time...

posted on Apr, 30 2016 @ 10:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: syrinx high priest

In the 30 years I have been following US politics I have never seen a presidential candidate engage in hate speech, offer to pay legal fees for assaulting protestors or suggest a registration based on religion. Those of us who are not racist ignorant bigots do not want any of this crap

Small-minded outlook, brother. Sure, POTUS Trump might said some things you don't like but he's not the one voting by the millions FOR his policies. When you attack Trump you attack millions and millions of norMal Americans. Many of which, IMO, are probably just as or smarter than you.

posted on Apr, 30 2016 @ 10:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tempter

Small-minded outlook, brother. Sure, POTUS Trump might said some things you don't like but he's not the one voting by the millions FOR his policies. When you attack Trump you attack millions and millions of norMal Americans. Many of which, IMO, are probably just as or smarter than you.

Smarter because trump never said those things.

posted on Apr, 30 2016 @ 10:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: burgerbuddy

originally posted by: Tempter

Smarter because trump never said those things.

To be fair, I couldn't care less what he says thats disparaging or racist. Im not going to say im not guilty of racist thoughts from time to time myself. I thi k its quite natural to categorize or lump things together as a defense mechanism or analytical method at first before really coming to a conckusion worth owning. But, he is the only one saying we need to address the migration/invasion and that's good enough for me.

posted on Apr, 30 2016 @ 10:51 PM
link   
What short memories we all have. Nobody remembers when Trump said "So if you see somebody getting ready to throw a tomato, knock the crap out of him, would you?"? Nobody saw clips of his rallies where he lamented that in the old days, protesters would be carried out on stretchers? Nobody saw the many videos of Trump supporters being violent towards anti-Trump protestors? Like the guy who sucker-punched the protestor and said he might have to kill him? The black girl at the Louisville University? The rally in Arizona? Any of these ringing a bell?

Look, I don't condone violence no matter who's side your on. It's just as wrong for Bernie or Hillary supporters to use violence to get their message across. But can we please stop pretending that Trump supporters are peace-loving pacifists?

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 12:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: thepixelgarden
What short memories we all have. Nobody remembers when Trump said "So if you see somebody getting ready to throw a tomato, knock the crap out of him, would you?"? Nobody saw clips of his rallies where he lamented that in the old days, protesters would be carried out on stretchers? Nobody saw the many videos of Trump supporters being violent towards anti-Trump protestors? Like the guy who sucker-punched the protestor and said he might have to kill him? The black girl at the Louisville University? The rally in Arizona? Any of these ringing a bell?

Look, I don't condone violence no matter who's side your on. It's just as wrong for Bernie or Hillary supporters to use violence to get their message across. But can we please stop pretending that Trump supporters are peace-loving pacifists?

Rose-colored glasses should be worn with scarcity. You've just identified three Trumpisms, and a handful of other people out of millions who support him.

I'm seeing the violent anti-Trump protests escalate by the day and number into the hundreds to tens of thousands per protest. Just two days ago this man had to take a backdoor uncomfortably as the SS was smart enough to reroute him due to the likely immenint threat.

So, a handful of threats and mild or individual violence vs the destructive, anti-American, Mexican Flag-waving, multiple attacks per proteat, hate groups.

This isn't even close.

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 12:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: SheopleNation

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

I cannot condone a supporter being beaten for picking a side but then again it happens in sport so why not at a political rally ?

So basically you do condone it, and it's fine as long as it is a Trump supporter who is being brutally attacked, which clearly makes you just another liberal hypocrite. Hey? People are sick and tired of your double standards, and we are no longer going to tolerate it. ~$heopleNation

Absolutely not.......sadly you are so blinded by the left right paradigm you unable to see past it, i have no horse in this race and i find violence over anything despicable, that is why i used the example of violence in sport.....

Your perception is so far off base , in fact i find this whole horse and pony show you call politics funny and sad all at the same time

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 07:37 AM
link   
Would somebody PLEASE show me proof of a pro-Trump Protester that is AT any other candidate's rally/speech/convention/ etc, that is purposefully causing riots/damaging public or personal property/ personal harm/ stealing/ etc.

NOT retaliating back against an anti-trump protester at a Trump gathering.

Show me one that is going out of his or her way to block the road to a convention or whatever.
Show me one damaging police vehicles and other peoples personal vehicles.
Show me one attacking and causing bodily harm on another person because it escalated to physical contact.
Show me large groups of Pro-Trump goons pushing down barriers and rushing buildings that are going to have a candidate speak.
Show me when they attack the elderly and the young

Show me

again not in retaliation but as an attack.

Those that are defending the actions of these rioters do not know the difference between protest and rioting and which is protected under free speech.

Somebody is going to seriously get hurt, probably to the point of death. What then?

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 11:13 AM
link   
You want to see another good one?

www.conservativeoutfitters.com...

There are 2 videos...first is unedited and second is an interview.

This is about creating 'hate' against white America. This is the fruition of 7 years of anti-white rhetoric. Listen to these people? Look what happens to this guy? He is in his own hometown. He is being prevented and attacked for support of a candidate.

Wait till the convention when the bikers show up...rock and roll....

edit on 05am31amf0000002016-05-01T11:15:21-05:001121 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 11:45 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 11:47 AM
link   
More "racist" Trump supporters spreading hate, AKA logic.

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 01:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs
a reply to: Swills

Because you can't. That is how you show your ignorance man. I expected better of you.

I did not say he was a victim. Not once. You see, it is all about putting words in the mouths of those who disagree with you.

The victim is the US citizen who cannot attend a political rally without animals. which is what they are, attacking them.

These people are acting like Muslims do when someone insults Mohammed.

Very interesting, and even more interesting is just how badly they are going to LOSE, and have every part of the ideology they think they hold dear, RIPPED right out of them.

They are scared to DEATH, when they should be HAPPY as ****!!!

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 12:44 AM
link   
Its because places like ATS have become stormfront

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 01:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: magnetik
Its because places like ATS have become stormfront

In other words, anyone that doesn't hold your beliefs is a KKK/Neo Nazi member.

You just said an entire website is akin to a White Supremacist proxy. How does that feel?
edit on 321am3101America/Chicago15CDT01America/Chicago by BatheInTheFountain because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 06:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Soloprotocol

A Trump supporter is already every phobia and "ist" you can imagine all the violence towards them is deserved.

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

join