It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump rally attendees attacked in California as Police stand by...

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+53 more 
posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 08:17 AM
link   
This is NOT caused by Trump. This is NOT caused by anything he has said. This is NOT the fault of the supporters. This is America. We have a right to support those we choose. Those that we want. Saying that, I want someone who has the balls to stop scenes like this. Who will back up the LEO's of the US and not investigate them for arrests of known felons.

www.conservativeoutfitters.com...

This guy was chased and Beaten. In the streets. For no reason other than supporting his candidate. Are Trump supporters attacking people at rallies? Are they even protesting? Nope, Because there is no need to.

Why are the police doing nothing? Watching? Because they are scared of being called racist and losing their jobs. If someone is jumping on a cop car they should be hit with a non-lethal. No questions asked. Shoot them. if the crowd turns, sorry, non-lethals. This is about safety. Like the two young girls who were hit with pepper spray not by the police but anti-Trump supporters.

Do not confuse these animals with anything that Trump had said. They use this as an excuse to act the way they do and if the police do nothing it will continue to happen....

edit on 04am30amf0000002016-04-29T08:18:07-05:000807 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

+22 more 
posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 08:19 AM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

People should be free to support whomever they want.

Unless it's Trump. Then you're an idiot and can be beaten.

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 08:23 AM
link   
Someone says he attacked a girl. He says he went for his hat. Where's the before video.?

+28 more 
posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 08:25 AM
link   

aside from the few that have retaliated against anti-trump protesters at Trump rallies, I have not heard of ONE pro-Trump protester at another candidate's rally causing trouble. I'm not saying that there are not pro-trump protesters, but I haven't heard anything about it, not in the MSM or here or any other site or news outlet of any kind.

Go ahead and protest it's your right as an American citizen, but causing violence and riots is illegal, and yet it's the " violent Trump" (sarc) that get the attention, not the people actually doing it.

+17 more 
posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 08:27 AM
link   
These trends are very troubling. I genuinely worry about the future of the western world

+16 more 
posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 08:29 AM
link   
I could have sworn that we are protected under the Constitution with freedom of speech. Our nation is degrading at a rapid speed. I am not a Trump supporter but it is a shame that people are attacked for exercising their right to free speech.

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 08:29 AM
link   

Not like a site called conservativeoutfitters wouldn't have it's own little slant is it.

Riot police and sheriffs keeping the two sides apart, plenty of goading on either side.

www.bbc.co.uk...

+15 more 
posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 08:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ohanka
These trends are very troubling. I genuinely worry about the future of the western world

Nothing to worry about. The US just needs to return the non citizens to the county of their origin. Trump has said he will do this. The idiots who cause property damage and create violence will help Trump get elected.

+1 more 
posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 08:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: LaWnOrDeR92
I could have sworn that we are protected under the Constitution with freedom of speech. Our nation is degrading at a rapid speed. I am not a Trump supporter but it is a shame that people are attacked for exercising their right to free speech.

The right to free speech does not include property damage or violence.

+1 more 
posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 08:34 AM
link   

If Trump never said such awful things and encouraged his supporters to incite violence things like this would have never happened. Funny how it's only at Trump rallies this happens. But of course, you Trump supporters are blind so I don't expect you to have your man take responsiblity for his actions, instead blame everyone else, and PC.

So in conclusion, who cares? Just another day at a Trump rally.

+40 more 
posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 08:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Swills

Please tell me, truthfully, WHAT he has said that would be ok for you to condone this violence?

+27 more 
posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 08:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Soloprotocol

Go home with this bs...you know damn well that he had on a Trump shirt and a Trump hat and some of the rage fueled Mexicans tried to beat his ass.

+38 more 
posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 08:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Swills

If Trump never said such awful things and encouraged his supporters to incite violence things like this would have never happened. Funny how it's only at Trump rallies this happens. But of course, you Trump supporters are blind so I don't expect you to have your man take responsiblity for his actions, instead blame everyone else, and PC.

So in conclusion, who cares? Just another day at a Trump rally.

So if I don't like what Hillary says its ok for me to destroy property and beat up Hillary supporters?

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 08:38 AM
link   

We have a right to support those we choose.

What's with the whinging ?

Those who wanted to retain King George III as head of state of the American Colonies ( known as loyalist's ) where attacked and beaten ( and even killed ) by those who wanted an alternative ( known as Patriots )

There is nothing new to see here. It's been occurring for hundreds of years in America.

+17 more 
posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 08:39 AM
link   
a reply to: uncommitted

Of course, knock the site not the message. Please give me ONE reason that a person, who is attending a rally should be beat up? Or how about the two little girls who were pepper sprayed by anti-Turmp supporters?

nypost.com...

A person like that, yes, should be found and have his ass beaten.

+36 more 
posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 08:40 AM
link   
a reply to: alldaylong

Why is this considered whining? and why should I get my ass beaten for supporting a presidential candidate? Are some of you listening to yourselves? You have so much hate for someone you will condone anything to further make the person you hate look bad.

+18 more 
posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 08:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Swills

Sure

but where are the Trump supporters causing violence and property damage?
Are they at any other candidate's rallies pepper spraying those supporters, and damaging police vehicles?
They are not blocking the way for other candidate's supporters from getting to the rally, or picking fights outside the rallies.

Yes there were a few that acted out AT a Trump rally against protesters, BUT at every single Trump rally there are protesters causing trouble.

+10 more 
posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 08:41 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 08:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: alldaylong

We have a right to support those we choose.

What's with the whinging ?

Those who wanted to retain King George III as head of state of the American Colonies ( known as loyalist's ) where attacked and beaten ( and even killed ) by those who wanted an alternative ( known as Patriots )

There is nothing new to see here. It's been occurring for hundreds of years in America.

Exactly. This new trend of playing the victim card is getting old, fast.

"I CANT SUPPORT TRUMP WITHOUT BEING CALLED A RACIST."

So? What's it matter what someone - who is not yourself - thinks of yourself.

Don't get me wrong, I don't condone this - whether it be BLM, the Bundites, or brainwashed political-zealots - the principle stands regardless if they affiliate with the red repubs or blue democrats. It doesn't make a difference.

I didn't support the radical Bundites under "free speech," and I certainly wouldn't here. The people of this country truly have made me reconsider moving to another country.

"Politicians are corrupt, and so is government! I'm going to vote for Trump because he's going to magically fix everything!"

I just don't buy it. I'm not buying this plot that Donald Trump is going to somehow fix all of these problems. As far as I'm concerned, it's Hope & Change 2.0 - and people, again, are eating it up.

+20 more 
posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 08:46 AM
link   
This is the problem.

Attendee - shows up to support someone. If they defend themselves they are vilified in the media
Protester - Stops traffic, attacks attendees and cause property damage - TRUMPS RACIST! and interviewed on CNN

That is it. In a nutshell. If they were actually protesting issues that were relevant i would understand. There are two things the Hispanic community brings up.

1. Send illegals home. I can't illegally steal cable from my neighbor or dine and dash or pump and run at the gas station, right? Because they are illegal.
2. Mexico sends us its worst - he did not say ALL he said that the worst come over the border and they do.

Trump NEVER said to hate Mexicans. Trump NEVER said hate Muslims. He simply said we need to do what needs to be done.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join