It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

lemonade = demon ale

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 05:39 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 05:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: ignorant_ape
a reply to: Davg80

a devolution to ad hom - so much for the validity of your argument

a reply to: Hex1an

are you reading a different thread to me ?

let me quote my first post :

lemonade comes from LEMONS - sometimes it really is that simple

whos response do you SERIOUSLY think should be reported - mine or the OPs ?

wheres the insult - its a statement of fact

shall we delve into the etymology of ` lemon `?

I was questioning the OP's response not yours.
It's okay to disagree because that's what we are here for, but never respond to personal attacks or go to that level.

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 05:48 AM
link   
Above Top Secret = Beavers Tote Cop

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 05:52 AM
link   

you can find whatever you want if you looking for it.

it's also a anagram for "Lead Me On" - which I think this thread is doing to people

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 05:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: realnewsrealfunny
a reply to: Hex1an

It has been moved to 'reality' forum ? I am scared to come here sometimes so thanks for saying the above

It's heartbreaking to hear what you say... Unfortunately we have to deal with many types of personalities who are dealing with different issues in their lives, sometimes their issues arise on the board... ATS can not always control It but we as members should point It out... just respectfully disagree and never get personal.

The ones that scare you the most are the least to be scared of.

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 05:56 AM
link   
a reply to: lSkrewloosel

lol good one. but the point is that Jay z and Beyonce have loads of satanic symbolism, flashing the three sixes hand sign and what not, demon ale relates to the other things that are hidden in their videos. you should probably look into what im saying before completely disregarding. i like beyonce personally, shes beautiful and talented so what not to like, but when coincidences follow a pattern its time to take notice, yes you will find patterns in everything, that is psychology 101, but when the pattern has meaning and connects and relates to previous patterns, then it has substance.

edit on 29-4-2016 by Davg80 because: (no reason given)

(post by SugarDaddy removed for a manners violation)

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 06:13 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 06:21 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 06:23 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 06:38 AM
link   
Is this where we've gotten to ATS? Constant msm political banter over who we want or don't want to be leader(despite supposedly not trusting the government), Cosmopolitan magazine like articles and oddities such as this that make very little sense?

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 06:39 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 07:30 AM
link   

i know what you mean and im not ignorant to the music industry and the so-called illuminate etc-

i do often think they just play on this to keep people guessing and talking. Like certain actions and props used in their videos.

beyonace is not to be liked, she their to plant seeds into young girls minds (thats their target audience) and turn them into sluts and degrade themselves. also to make girls feel ugly unless they wear make up or dress like her. When Beyonace had a baby all of her songs where geared towards #ing and being a dirt bag, like " partition" not the type of person i respect and im sure her child wont when she watch the video.

johnny depp on the other hand started to go off serious violent films, when he had a kid and now mainly plays in kids / family movies.

anyone these days can do a triangle in a music video then every thinks its so silly cult. it just gets peoples interest and talk.

but its my opinion they could be part of it, they might not be. who knows for sure.

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 07:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Tiamat384

Everything I know about wo/man I have learned from cosmopolitan .. monopolist AC (after Christ) it gets worse

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 08:04 AM
link   
a reply to: realnewsrealfunny

I learn from experience and observations. This is a conspiracy site...not a woman's magazine.

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 08:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Davg80
...but an ale is also plural for ala which is a female demon...

Stop making things up.

ale (n.)

Old English ealu "ale, beer," from Proto-Germanic *aluth- (cognates: Old Saxon alo, Old Norse öl), perhaps from PIE root meaning "bitter" (cognates: Latin alumen "alum"), or from PIE *alu-t "ale," from root *alu-, which has connotations of "sorcery, magic, possession, intoxication." The word was borrowed from Germanic into Lithuanian (alus) and Old Church Slavonic (olu). Actual explanation

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 08:29 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

en.wikipedia.org...(demon)
demons.wikia.com...

ale is plural of ala........ i dont lie intentionally

i want to learn and teach.... that is all.
edit on 29-4-2016 by Davg80 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 08:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Davg80
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

en.wikipedia.org...(demon)
demons.wikia.com...

ale is plural of ala........ i dont lie intentionally

i want to learn and teach.... that is all.

Um, plural of ala is alae.

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 08:33 AM
link   

Nope, that has nothing to do with the word for the fermented adult beverage my fabricating friend.

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 08:34 AM
link   

I should also add that ale is singular.

As in, I would like a pint of ale.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join