It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dreams and the reality

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 12:45 AM
link   
I will not say that I know everything, but I can say that I really do not know much. When you just observe and listen, your questions will be answered. When you begin to understand how the world is constructed, you will start to accept and be accepting.

True knowledge hurts, it hurts really bad and its something you can never escape once taught. Anyone looking will eventually find the answer, but it is the understanding that is the hard part.

So be careful what you are looking for, cause it maybe wasnt really what you hoped for. For me, i will never share reality when there are to many dreams to hold on to.

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 12:54 AM
link   
Making your dreams happen should be your life's legacy. If you don't try to make it happen you didn't want it as much or you didn't believe in it as much

Easier sad then done, scary as hell but I believe somehow true and you have one life only to get there, so I hold on to my dreams I will at least try to get there (I know what I want that's one thing for sure) and ignore the reality for now and I wouldn't want anyone to give up either

Reality always is so you can only accept that (people tent to not accept other people's realities either, sadly)

edit on 29-4-2016 by realnewsrealfunny because: Sp

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 01:36 AM
link   
a reply to: realnewsrealfunny

My dreams are not shattered, they vanished. I was curious and i thirsted for knowledge.. I was not greedy, i just wanted the truth and i did not really care about how i got it.

Imagine you get a supercomputer that will answer all your questions, and the only reason you get the supercomputer is cause," The more occupied you are, the less you interact ". You sit days and nights, and they become years. You start peeling layer after layer until you have something that is true..

Hold on to your dreams and hope, i wish you luck.
edit on 29-4-2016 by PanPiper because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 01:42 AM
link   
a reply to: PanPiper

Interesting

What is the truth ? (This can remain rhetorical post)

edit on 29-4-2016 by realnewsrealfunny because: Oh and I hope too

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 01:47 AM
link   

Truth is subjective to each person, reality is different. We are given "common sense" as a gift from nature, its very useful.

Truth is whatever you want it to be, as long as you dont hurt someone else.

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 01:54 AM
link   

Nice reply

Thank you

This is supercompbot's answer

Human: what is the purpose of life?
Machine: to serve the greater good.
Human: what is the purpose of living?
Machine: to live forever.
Human: what is the purpose of existence?
Machine: to find out what happens when we get to the planet earth.
Human: where are you now?
Machine: i ’m in the middle of nowhere.
Human: what is the purpose of dying?
Machine: to have a life.

I hope you and people find everything they are looking for

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 12:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hex1an
a reply to: DivineEuphoria

I call them: The Dark Triads.

Others call them containers... Just Bodies with Cacodemons inside.
They are generally the smarter ones of society, very mathematical and very manipulating... They are more adept in our culture because they created a complex mathematical one.
We are Homosapians, they are Homosuperiors.

my first impression of you I thought you are one of them (really, this is a compliment of sort nothing more)

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Oh you thought i was a "dark triad" no just a simple man on a simple journey through life.

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 12:49 PM
link   

It's not written right I only ever had that impression about one other person ever in my life

But it reminds me of the transcendence movie

have a great weekend Sir/ma'am

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 03:17 PM
link   

you to =)

top topics

join