It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If you're white you're racist

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 11:48 AM
link   
a reply to: kita0dtita

racism and stupidity are very closely linked, so they are probably both.

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 11:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: damwel
I think what you left out is the fact that Trump is a racist. Not all white men, just Trump. How did you make the jump from Trump to all white men. Sounds like self victimization to me. Same as the Christians anymore. All victims, poor snowflakes, everyone is out to get them.

So...would you mind explaining this "fact" that Trump is a racist? I don't recall him saying he is nor any news station stating any proof that he is racist. Could this simply be another ignorant person calling their opinion a fact?

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 11:53 AM
link   
a reply to: veracity

Not the sharpest tool...huh? I'm talking about the special treatment given to blacks, gays, etc. The free relocation of Muslims Obama is attempting, the forced benefits that the black population take in significantly higher percentages (welfare) while owning cell phones and buying TVs with cash, etc., allowing illegal invaders to benefit from their crime by remaining in our country illegally, etc.

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 11:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Winstonian

Straight white male is not a minority in america. Youre just buying into the pc vs anti pc mumbo jumbo. Your looking at the people who yell the loudest. Fox news, PC headlines, alex jones, feminist bloggers ect..

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 11:57 AM
link   
Not shure that Trump in symbiosis with strange furry alien head top is a 100% homo sapiens. I ask is it: living together of two dissimilar organisms, as in mutualism, commensalism, amensalism, or parasitism. In any way he is more than homo sapiens.
a reply to: hubrisinxs

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 11:58 AM
link   
Oh woe is me. I'm white and everyone is out to get me I need a safe space. The gay agenda, the liberal agenda, BLM a black president. Lgbts are all out to get me oh and those millennials. Literally everyone is out to take me freedom of speech away. Thank the Lord for true representatives of the white mans race. Like cloven bundy, Phil Robertson and duck dynasty crew. Protecting me from those liberals, who want to take my gun and religion. Don't get me started on those transgender folk who all want to rape me when I go pee pee. I have to watch over both shoulders these days just to make it through the day thank god for conceal and carry. No one will get this white man.
unless they want a cap in their ass
edit on 29-4-2016 by woodwardjnr because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 12:01 PM
link   
a reply to: onequestion

How could you possibly support Trump let alone any of the candidates to this rigged system?

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 12:04 PM
link   
a reply to: WeAreAWAKE

"we don't receive any "benefits" and in fact, "benefits" are purposely given to non-whites."

I was reading this line, written by you Mr. Scholar. (talking to myself...don't be mean, say something nice...)

You probably sound smart talking to your own type

edit on 29-4-2016 by veracity because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 12:05 PM
link   
You are right 100%, have a nice day.
reply to: veracity

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 12:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: WeAreAWAKE
a reply to: veracity

Not the sharpest tool...huh? I'm talking about the special treatment given to blacks, gays, etc. The free relocation of Muslims Obama is attempting, the forced benefits that the black population take in significantly higher percentages (welfare) while owning cell phones and buying TVs with cash, etc., allowing illegal invaders to benefit from their crime by remaining in our country illegally, etc.

If the shoe were on the other foot you would be crying foul play too.

Get real, there is a legitimate reason why some are still disgruntled from years of oppression by the establishment. America has a dark past riddled with slavery, inhumane wars, assimilation, colonizing, denying human rights, and other forms of discrimination. Thank god the baby boomers are dying off and generation x and the millennials are at an all time high for democracy and tolerating differences.

If you don't support equal rights for minorities, the opposite sex, different sexual orientations, or creeds then you are behind on the times. We don't need any more hate mongering zealots being our ruling class anymore.
edit on 29-4-2016 by supermilkman because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 12:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: veracity
a reply to: blueman12

YOu f'in' kidding right?

Yea Im joking.
The thread was full of redundant "im white and this aint right" typical anti pc reaction.

There is some white-guilt shaming and other extreme leftist PC attitudes, but people blow it out of proportion.

There is some wierd war between the right and left over issues like political correctness. Its two extremes of one pendelum. The news calls it "discussion". I call it distraction. Extreme sides create dulled perceptions.

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 12:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: WeAreAWAKE
So...would you mind explaining this "fact" that Trump is a racist? I don't recall him saying he is nor any news station stating any proof that he is racist. Could this simply be another ignorant person calling their opinion a fact?

WeAreAwake = head in the sand

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 12:15 PM
link   

The rhetoric with the right wing and left wing is just a distraction. They're really two sides on the same coin.
edit on 29-4-2016 by supermilkman because: grammar

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 12:17 PM
link   
Everyone is so desperate these days to feel special.

That's pretty much what it all comes down to folks. All these silly labels and classifications for people, folks claiming victim status while making victims of other people.

Everyone just wants to be feel important, noticed, heard, and that they matter in this cold and impersonal world.

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 01:19 PM
link   

You missed the point. I am not talking about a minority as far as statistics go. I am talking about the public treatment of people in society. It is not just fringe examples like you are portraying it to be. You see it everywhere. An easy way to test this, is when someone says something about white people, white privilege, being white, white identity, etc., just stop and reverse the roles. Ask yourself the hypothetical question, "If a white person said this about a black person, would it be considered racist?"

Here is a quote from Jamie Foxx, to illustrate what I am talking about here:

"And I get to kill all the white people in the movie, how great is that?"
Now reverse the roles. Imagine it was a movie regarding the invasion of Italy by the Moors.
" And I get to kill all the black people in the movie, how great is that?"
There would be an immediate uproar, everyone would go completely nuts. The actor would be blackballed from Hollywood, the movie would be widely protested all across the country, especially in colleges. It would be pulled from theatres. There would be non-stop coverage in the news. Prominent civil rights figures would give speeches. Black lives matter groups would spring into action.

Hopefully that illustrates my point a bit further. I understand it is hard to look at things objectively when the media trains society otherwise. Racism is racism, regardless of the color of the perpetrator, or the history of the victims of said racism.

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 01:21 PM
link   
a reply to: SprocketUK

Maybe prejudiced would have been a more accurate term?

I think so.

Clothing, tattoos, behaviour, etc. are better indicators of identity than racial, sexual or economic markers. Racial, sexual or economic markers—even political ones—are the go-to classifications of identity politicians, who basically require these sorts of superfluous categories to decide on worth and value of other human beings where they refuse to determine it on individual merit. The reliance of these categories results in stupidities and even more racism, such as conflating Mexicans or Muslims with certain races.

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 01:49 PM
link   
"Interesting how you seem to think you have this magical power to decide who is a racist or not and who is stupid or not. Take a wild guess what I have decided about you." WeAreAWAKE

My opinion comes from his media interviews, not magic. Take a wild guess what european people think of him. You should buy his make america strong again hat, made in china. Or please tell me what is on his head, a furry pet? What is with women's rights, mexicans and black ppl. Why KKK is supporting him? There is more, but he and you dont deserve more typing. It is all beyond your capacity to understand... Understanding (also called intellection) is a psychological process related to an abstract or physical object, such as a person, situation, or message whereby one is able to think about it and use concepts to deal adequately with that object. Understanding is a relation between the knower and an object of understanding. Understanding implies abilities and dispositions with respect to an object of knowledge sufficient to support intelligent behavior (magical for you).
a reply to: WeAreAWAKE

edit on 29-4-2016 by kita0dtita because: making a point

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 01:49 PM
link   
a reply to: woodwardjnr

Oh please. I'm a millenial and a lifelong democrat. Never will I vote republican. I still hate this SJW PC nonsense.

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 02:26 PM
link   
a reply to: supermilkman

The problem is that the left has been overtaken by idiotic extremist PC people who constantly create controversy over things like white people doing yoga, or making tacos on TV and other nonsense. Its not considered racist for the country to be referred to as a melting pot, or to ask people where they are from. I'm a leftist and this anti-individualist, pro-censorship PC crap needs to go. Its causing more fractures among the various demographics. Not healing it, not helping it.

As a woman and a LGBT person I see these people who seem to want to speak for all women or all LGBT people get offended over nothing, then they cause a stir and an event gets canceled. For instance, at one college they canceled a video game conference with some prominant people in the industry, all because none of them were female. As a woman I think this is idiotic. Apparently someone proclaimed themselves the politically correct moral guardian of women and canceled the event for reasons of diversity. This is what needs to end. The PC moral guardians threaten to undo a lot of the progress we have made.

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 02:34 PM
link   
a reply to: liliasthesorceress

Great post

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join