It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If you're white you're racist

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 03:43 AM
link   
a reply to: NateTheAnimator

And what do you expect to achieve with such a question?

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 03:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Substracto a right wing agitating rag with a history of facism, no thanks.

edit on 29-4-2016 by woodwardjnr because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 03:47 AM
link   
a reply to: SprocketUK

Ah yeah,you're definitely the worst. I hear you guys want to repeal the public smoking ban...

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 03:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: liliasthesorceress
a reply to: Skadi_the_Evil_Elf

I actually saw an article talking about how some white guy was profitting by making Mexican food and how that is wrong and racist. It seems they want total barriers between everyone now.

I've recently become much more hesitant to explore other cultures and religions for this reason. I was always interested in how different religions came to similar truths, and how people used syncretism to create their own belief system. I have always been curious about the world and wanted to explore it, but it seems like people don't want that to happen because I am white.

That only happens in the USA.

Outside of the US it's fine. No one is rabid PC like there, looking for 1 little tiny thing to get all hulked up about.

I know people here never even heard of PC. Us white guys joke about it.

My friend and Pastor, is going back to the states for his PHD and he said he was kinda worried he'd say something wrong!

The guy doesn't even use bad words! lol!

Looking at it from living in another culture, it literally seems like people have lost their friggin minds back there.

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 03:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: NateTheAnimator
a reply to: SprocketUK

Ah yeah,you're definitely the worst. I hear you guys want to repeal the public smoking ban...

Totally. Just imagine all us horrible white blokes drinking pints of real beer in pubs and smoking like chimneys! It'll be like Germany won the war or something!
edit on 35pFri, 29 Apr 2016 03:52:35 -050020162016-04-29T03:52:35-05:00kAmerica/Chicago30000000k by SprocketUK because: spelling

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 03:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Substracto

I just want to know how far gone some people are as they bought into this "anti-white agenda".
Look guys I get it,you just want to live in a racially pure Europe and North America.

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 03:59 AM
link   

Im open to debates, not dogmas. And I'd appreciate if you dont lump me in something Im not, thanks.

And how is racial purity possible? it's not..
edit on 29-4-16 by Substracto because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 03:59 AM
link   

So how many people in this thread are not white nationalists...?

I identify as a chinese guy but am american of italian descent.

I thought about being a filipino but my wife is chinese and I didn't want to push it, bad enough she married a gwailo.

Filipinos are a lot more fun, tho.

Does that leave me out of the "white" thing?

edit on 4 29 2016 by burgerbuddy because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 04:06 AM
link   

I wasn't referring to you. Unless you happen to be a white nationalist than by all means I apologize for lumping you in with Nazi's...

Idk,why ask me. I'm not the one complaining about diversity and racial quotas...
edit on 4am30America/Chicago3004America/Chicagoam406 by NateTheAnimator because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 04:06 AM
link   

LOL No way am I a white nationalist... I'd vote for Bernie if he could win the nomination.

And I don't want to go back to a racially pure country. That isn't what America should be about anyways.

I just want the overly PC craziness to end.
edit on 29-4-2016 by liliasthesorceress because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 04:10 AM
link   

Oh fine, its just that you used the word "you".

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 04:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: onequestion
So let me start once again by telling you that I'm not racist since everyone is so sensitive today.

I have been encountering this expectation lately that me being a white male automatically makes me a racist. No joke.

I am not racist.

I am a Trump supporter.

I am white.

None of those things automatically qualify me as racist.

So today on Facebook one of my Brazilian friends went to a Trump rally so I asked him how it went.

This was the first response...

It was interesting. A lot of hostility between the people. It felt like a kkk rally to be honest. The protesters were pretty aggressive and corned all the Trump supporters at one point. Tons of media and law enforcement at the scene.

So I asked him how did it feel like a KKK rally?

He responded by saying that the Trump supporters were Caucasian and the protesters were mixed.

He then went on to tell me that the protesters got very angry and cornered the Trump supporters.

My response was to immediately call bs.

Here is his second response...

The Trump supporters were 100% Caucasian and angry while everyone else--white, black, Latino, Asian ect--was protesting anti-racism and equality

So anyway I've been experiencing this a lot lately and I want to point out I'm sick of it.

So every time you see another white person you assume they are a racist?

Do you assume every white person that meets you thinks you are racist?

Or are you saying only non whites think you are racist? Because guess what, that is racist.

This white persecution complex seems to only be held by racists.

You can't freely persecute non whites or non Christians or non males any more.

Deal with it.

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 04:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Substracto

Im open to debates, not dogmas. And I'd appreciate if you dont lump me in something Im not, thanks.

I know, right?

If whites were so bad, why are these people still there?

It seems like they want to bring it all back to prove how bad the white guys were, starting with the crusades.

Then there is "The Smug Style in american liberalism" by Emmett Rensin, which is a good read.

He nails it.

www.vox.com...

No doubt that all this white guilt and racism has been promoted by white self loathing libs.

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 04:33 AM
link   
wow there was hostility at a trump rally? maybe because people are fu@#ing going there and telling people who to support. like wtf. im so tired of everyone calling trump and his supporters violent because they go there and poke the bees nest.
edit on 29-4-2016 by AVoiceOfReason because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 05:12 AM
link   
a reply to: burgerbuddy

I know, right? If whites were so bad, why are these people still there?

Ok this comment gets me every time, Burgerbuddy ma friend, what "Whites" do or don't do, good or bad, others were also here, some have been on the spot of land called America before the Mayflower for Xthousands of years, others came shortly there after, from the very first time a ship dropped anchor folks of various continents began to mix and produce off springs, sometime under pleasant condition sometime not, but these people are deeply rooted to the land whether they held the reigns of power and wealth or diggings of ditches ,there ain't no going back anywhere although one may still be inspired by an ancestor's origin.

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 05:24 AM
link   
a reply to: onequestion

i sure hope so brother. you can feel the tension of it all and it feels like its comming to a breaking point. who knows maybe something will kick off when the next president is announced.

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 05:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: woodwardjnr
a reply to: onequestionrell hardcore Christians about their inquisition , burning non Christians at the stake until they succumbed. I guess that never happened

Hundreds of years ago, unlike Islam which did all of that on Tuesday.

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 05:29 AM
link   

I just want to know how far gone some people are as they bought into this "anti-white agenda".
Look guys I get it,you just want to live in a racially pure Europe and North America.

Well obviously i am above everyone else but that is down to being a) English and b) Yorkshire (far more important). As it's God's own country, that must make me "on high". Right?

On a serious note though, how do we ever get past these issues until we realise that we all pretty much all similar - share the same desires and dreams (family, friends, happyness, etc). Heck, 2'000 years ago the world was full of multiculturalism and it worked fine - have we now regressed as a species where 2'000 years later we can no longer see the benefits? That's good old Abrahamic religion for you...........

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 05:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flavian

Well obviously i am above everyone else but that is down to being a) English and b) Yorkshire (far more important). As it's God's own country, that must make me "on high". Right?

On a serious note though, how do we ever get past these issues until we realise that we all pretty much all similar - share the same desires and dreams (family, friends, happyness, etc). Heck, 2'000 years ago the world was full of multiculturalism and it worked fine - have we now regressed as a species where 2'000 years later we can no longer see the benefits? That's good old Abrahamic religion for you...........

I fail to see how the mass importation of the Third World makes Europe better.

More diverse, yes, less white yes, better? Not from what I see.

Unless less whites is your idea of better.

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 05:57 AM
link   
a reply to: onequestion

Everyone of us is racist to some degree or another. Dont matter what colour you are.

We cant help being Human and its simply Human nature to fear whats different or what we do not understand.

Trump however is indeed a white racist money loving bastard of the first order.

edit on 29-4-2016 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

new topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join