It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What was the best moment in your life...?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 01:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Quantum12
I'll let you know when it happens.

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 02:12 AM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan
I have had the exact same experience with my wife.

That brought tears to my eyes realizing how blessed I am.

And when my son was born, my wife had had her tubes tied 17yrs previous.

He is our little miracle.

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 02:23 AM
link   
Birth of my son. It sounds clichéd, but it's true.

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 02:31 AM
link   
I can't have kids but becoming an uncle this year after battling cancer, was special. She's just the most beautiful thing I've ever seen and has brought so much joy to my whole family. My parents never thought they would be grandparents, with mine and my brothers history over the last few years. So to see my parents so happy after everything they've done for us and the sacrifices they've made is great and seeing my niece has brought so much happiness that they desperately need right now.

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 02:48 AM
link   
Having my child. After six major ops in my 20's I was told at 26 I would never be a mother. There then followed years where I lived away in Malta, Spain and Jersey and had lovely memories but every night I went home to heartache. Nothing ever filled the great void in my heart. I dreamed of babies, linged for babies something just to complete me. Then at 37 I met Michael and after many ups and downs with IVF I sat in the bathroom one night praying and waiting and when I looked at the digital stick saw the word 'pregnant'. I cant explain the feeling elation and fear. The happiest day was when he was born after csection after enduring 3 days of hell where his heart rate went to 260 and they thought I may lose him (he has a heart condition I have now found out). Holding my baby is the happiest my mum said I said 'hello Im your mummy and Ive waited 40 years for you ".

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 03:24 AM
link   
The birth of my two sons and daughter without a doubt. I wasn't really prepared for the arrival of my first son but as soon as I held him it really put things in perspective.

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 03:27 AM
link   

That day in 2009 when i decided to take on board a baby prior to birth who was going to be discarded. The baby turned out to be a girl and we get on like a house on fire. Angela is now 7 yrs old and i am 77 years old. P.S. I did not have children before so this was an unbelievable joy.

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 03:55 AM
link   
Awwww your words are so touching. Im sorry to hear of your sad times but happy to hear a baby has bought so much pleasure to you all.a reply to: woodwardjnr

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 03:55 AM
link   
Dp a reply to: woodwardjnr

edit on 29-4-2016 by anxiouswens because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 04:02 AM
link   
Everyday I did not meet my demise at the hands of man,nature,prehistoric beasts,snakes,scorpions,disease, and rogue forces of gods fine creation.

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 06:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: SmurfRider
Life sucks then you die. I can't relate to the idea of pride.

Can I add your best moment? Ok thanks.

My best moment for me was the day i was born, my mom and dad were so happy to meet me! Love you mom and dad!

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 07:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: smirkley
The first time I met my wife.
And everyday I wake up.

I hope you share this with your wife for some bonus points for later!

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 09:20 AM
link   
The winter of '98...I had just moved from home on the prairies to the Rocky mountains to pursue my dream of snowboarding...I was obsessed with the sport...

to be up on the mountain every other day; friends, doobies, jumps, tricks, powder....epic memories.

...of course, this is all besides meeting my current girlfriend...

edit on 29-4-2016 by Tucket because: semi colons?

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 09:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Tucket

I love your moment. I ski every year at Snowmass. I know what you mean!

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 11:17 AM
link   

I do share that often.
And I mean it to the core.

I knew she would be my wife the very first time we met. That was ten years ago.

edit on 29-4-2016 by smirkley because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 02:39 PM
link   
Don't wanna be a Debbie downer of such a positive and interesting idea for a thread, but I'd have to say that being a person that had a very deep hatred for life and a massive chip on his shoulder, my "best" (as well as worst) moments were when I was doing something stupid, abusing substances, or breaking the law, at least those were the most exciting because I didn't care. Now, after having my reality changed and became 'enlightened' from my previous state of mind, weirdly small things can make me happy. Like just by watching things in nature that used to be normal to me now seems like an anomaly.
edit on 29-4-2016 by DimensionalChange03 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 02:43 PM
link   
a reply to: DimensionalChange03

Your awesome, you made a life change. Most people cannot do what you did. Your a great person!

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 02:44 PM
link   
a reply to: smirkley

I feel true love happenes right away. You either know or you don't know. I hate the game not the player because who wants to date for five years and then break up!

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 01:10 PM
link   
I thought of a couple. One was when my dog was born. Here she is when she was a couple days old:

And all grown up:

Another was when I met my sweety online. Hopefully soon we can meet in real life.

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 01:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Skid Mark

Your dog is so cute. Thank you skid mark. I hope you meet her real soon

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join