It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS IQ Test

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 02:34 AM
link   
a reply to: abe froman

Big IQ, bigger problems than proving it.

I don't think we have a monopoly on big IQ's here. I think that's a little lie dumb people like to tell themselves when they join. Like Reddit. Back in the day it was rare for people to know how to navigate and find things like a recipe for baked chicken. Back in the day I was 1337 because I knew how to delete my browser history. Back in the day I had to listen to a terrible song to get online and sometimes my Mom would pick up the phone when I had a head shot in TFC.

ATS is not full of smart people. The more members that join, and the more accessible ATS gets the more it becomes another mainstream thing.

I think ATS erred with the link options. You're weird AF if you share ATS on your social media. I'm here, I post a lot, but I would be weirded out by some idiot friend that linked me to ATS and told me to research.

There is going to be another tech revolution, and people will migrate, it will fill up and become Facebook, and people will migrate again. That's the way things work, and it happens quicker and quicker, just like processor speeds (I know the law, and that it's not entirely accurate, go ahead and link it).

Fragment and coalesce. Fragment again. I give ATS 1 year unless things change. +/-

I love this place, I hope it stays, wipe a few mods and supermods, get some energy, it should be obvious.

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 02:49 AM
link   
The ATS IQ test should have the following problem to solve.

Red Bull + Jägermeister = _____________

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 03:49 AM
link   
a reply to: abe froman

Hence I just read and digest. Makes me feel like a dummy.

Cheers,

Bally

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 06:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: weirdguy
The ATS IQ test should have the following problem to solve.

What is a "Rim Painter" this after throwing chow earlier in the night.

How do I know? I was at a 167 per farcebook™ then I went to TacoBell™ to celebrate and then had had the above. I first did a porcelain 2-step (rim painting) then I blew the rest on the bar. I left there a few shorter points/pounds.

Hmmm, correlation?

Now I'm eating non-GMO foods and I don't drink tap water (fluoride and all).. I'm back to 171 because I knew the sq. route of 6,867 w/out looking.

It should also be known I knew a Rhodes Scholar that got run over because they didn't use the crosswalk, they weren't too bright that day..

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 06:54 AM
link   
I'm am not a genius, despite taking an IQ test in the 5th grade that said I had a 168 IQ. it does not prove anything. Sure I feel I'm above average intelligence but I have never been above and beyond or extraordinary in any circumstance. I feel like the whole concept to measure intelligence with a test is flawed. I've done plenty of dumb things in my life and not very many smart things.

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 07:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: weirdguy

= I would rather drink my own urine.

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 07:10 AM
link   
I took a Facebook IQ test once and scored higher than anyone in history. My score was off the charts, so I guess I'm the smartest here.

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 10:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Domo1
a reply to: Grimpachi

You failed to read the OP. Put on your dunce cap in get in the freaking corner!

I don't really care what a person's IQ is. Everyone has something to offer and we all have gaps in knowledge.

I think the problem is that too many people have taken online IQ tests and think their high scores are legit. My favorite part of that thread was the claim that having an IQ of 140 is common. It is not.

You failed to understand that there is no such thing as a online test where a person can't cheat by opening another screeen.

If you think there is then you don't know how to use a computer.

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 10:47 AM
link   
Its funny that the people who are moaning and whining already about just the suggestion, somehow thing they are FORCED to participate. Such as this thread - they feel they NEED to complain about it.
Keep up the good work moaners.

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 11:58 AM
link   
I rarely see this mentioned, but legitimate IQ tests are not entirely benign or "for funsies."

Statistically, most will not have to worry about it, but if you, or your child, score in a certain range it can garner some unwanted attention. It can be as simple as getting hounded by MENSA (not a big deal, and short-term), but it can go far beyond that. Just something to keep in mind.. The ego satisfaction may not be worth it.

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 12:11 PM
link   
LOL @ this thread.

Thank you guys for the laffs.

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 01:23 PM
link   
Why an ATS IQ test? Maybe the IQ test should be how to use the "Search" function effectively before creating a post.

The best ATS test is this one: ladyinwaiting, ATS link - Revealing Self-Test!! (Fun, too.)

And because some don't have the patience to read threads, the key to the Revealing Self-test

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 09:05 AM
link   
Thank you for completing the test

posted on Dec, 28 2023 @ 03:17 AM
link   

edit on 12/28/2023 by elevatedone because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join