It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS IQ Test

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 10:50 PM
link   
Since Mettalicus's great thread on IQ tests, why not create an ATS only IQ test? Let's really see who has the big brains. It might be a mistake to publish the records publicly on the site but maybe a percentile ranking to let members know where they stand. Just a fun game and might shut some people up. A test that would be quick witted as not to allow Google to answer. Just a suggestion

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 11:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Toolman18
Since Mettalicus's great thread on IQ tests, why not create an ATS only IQ test? Let's really see who has the big brains. It might be a mistake to publish the records publicly on the site but maybe a percentile ranking to let members know where they stand. Just a fun game and might shut some people up. A test that would be quick witted as not to allow Google to answer. Just a suggestion

Why? I dont see any point in that. I think it would only cause trouble.

In fact I disagree with it.

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 11:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Toolman18

Good idea we can determine that anyone with less than a perfect score don't know how to use their computer to look up the answers.

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 11:51 PM
link   
It was more an idea of how to get people of the same interests together.

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 11:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Grimpachi

You failed to read the OP. Put on your dunce cap in get in the freaking corner!

I don't really care what a person's IQ is. Everyone has something to offer and we all have gaps in knowledge.

I think the problem is that too many people have taken online IQ tests and think their high scores are legit. My favorite part of that thread was the claim that having an IQ of 140 is common. It is not.

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 12:07 AM
link   

I can guess mine is average...IQ tests are bogus and have absolutely nothing to do with common interest.

Good try though.

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 12:32 AM
link   

My feeling is that a "singular" IQ test is not worth the paper it's written on. The only "close guide" in my opinion , is a mixed collection of aptitude questions answered over a 4-5 hour period. By putting the person under pressure, the "true self" will answer under pressure , and the trick questions will bring out the "+ -" honesty of the person.....
edit on 29-4-2016 by tommo39 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 12:47 AM
link   

Ah, that would be Idiot Quotient.
In any event, no, no, and
no

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 12:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Domo1

I suggest a post a picture of our nipples and we compare them in a Sunday night standoff vote.
Sunday Sunday Sunday. At A----T----SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 01:01 AM
link   

Does 1 and 1 = 2 or 11

Does the color of green make a sound?

Does a bird fly or does the ground fall?

Does a fart really smell?

Does an angel have wings or do the wings have an angel?

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 01:02 AM
link   
My limit was 1Q and maybe 2P while I was in the service, now it is 1 shot a year on birthday.

and that is as far as I will mind my P's and Q's on this topic.

CoBaZ

(for those ultra smart who missed it, Q= Quart and P=Pint, IQ looks like 1Q )

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 01:07 AM
link   

Seriously, there are some big brains here.

We have aeronautic, civil, and structural engineers, pilots, police officers, aircraft experts, military veterans from all levels, respected journalists,photographers, artists of all disciplines and IT and security experts among our members.

The finest minds here would be less than not interested and therefore you'd never know anyway.

How many licks does it take to get to the center of a Tootsie Roll Tootsie Pop?

Three Toolman,three.

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 01:16 AM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

It's on! My nipples are going to be so much bigger or smaller than yours! I don't know the scientific facts regarding the correlation between nipple size and IQ! You have to tell me! Watch me get all competitive and ice one until it falls off while pumping the other every hour.

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 01:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire

I suggest a post a picture of our nipples and we compare them in a Sunday night standoff vote.
Sunday Sunday Sunday. At A----T----SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Some nipples might be lovely!

Nudge, nudge.

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 01:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: abe froman

Seriously, there are some big brains here.

We have aeronautic, civil, and structural engineers, pilots, police officers, aircraft experts, military veterans from all levels, respected journalists,photographers, artists of all disciplines and IT and security experts among our members.

The finest minds here would be less than not interested and therefore you'd never know anyway.

How many licks does it take to get to the center of a Tootsie Roll Tootsie Pop?

Three Toolman,three.

But what do crayons taste like?

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 01:23 AM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

*cough* I think a nipple contest is just the ticket! Man members (not trying to call you dicks unless you ignore this) we have had our time in the spotlight, we don't want to be misogynists, let's let the ladies show.

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 01:23 AM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

Purple!

The influx or my finally noticing of old f**s/pol/stuff is wonderful.
edit on 2920160420161 by Domo1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 02:10 AM
link   

You see, this is where it gets confusing. One of mine might win, but it is larger then it's mate and the pair together kinda look like Laurel and Hardy.

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 02:12 AM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut wink wink, saaay no mora.

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 02:19 AM
link   
Due to my habit of drooling when I think to hard I am unable to participate.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join