It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Flooding In Europe

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 10:28 PM
link   
So this is a 2nd part of a number of events in one night, keeping it short and on point.

We all know and enjoy the weather the sun and the moon, we are given the illusion of safety, that we own the planet and that we know things. In it's entirety we know NOTHING!

I was sitting under a tree in a park and below seemed like a small city or maybe a town, things seemed fine one minute and really bad the next. What confused me more is that my view was obstructed, upon further investigation I realized my left eye was missing. But.. we will get to it later on in the 3rd part!

The country side seemed very peaceful at first I heard a bell ring out from what seemed like an old church. However, I could not tell as it seemed almost Italian, French or Spanish it was hard to distinguish from it, but it seemed like it belonged to one or all of those regions.

Below me down the hill was an orchid of lavender and what looked like olive trees although it seemed like a valley, I began to hear screams and panic. Which is when a flood of water completely wiped out the orchid the trees, debris of homes and part of the church was being carried away further down the valley. It was scary to watch as the bodies also floated by, there was also a child a small girl maybe 8 or 10 years old drifting on a giant door. It seemed like a miracle at first but she was unfortunately dead...

After the waters stopped people were gathered at some sort of relief building, there were women screaming holding their dead children and kissing their loved ones bodies. There were old women crying and praying, I guess they were begging and were in shock. As I kept walking by I saw what seemed like horror and then I heard the bell ring again. Yet the church was no longer there and during each echoing ring I heard something say "Insha illiah or Insha lah" followed by "My will be done", although skeptical I did not want to jump to conclusions.

I am still wondering what "Insha illiah or Insha la" means anyone actually heard this phrase before?

Either way, this concludes the 2nd stage and what seemed like a very horrific experience/undeniably strange visitation to a European region.

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 02:12 AM
link   
Recently shown video concerning a man-made earthquake off the Canary Islands, Europe. Portugal, Spain, France, England will all be wiped out, hence the French or Spanish voices.

Apparently a scuba diver will be laying a nuke in one of the sea bed trenches and setting off the nuke in mid-late August 2016.

Jump forward to 3 minutes 22 seconds.

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 02:17 AM
link   
Ive just had a dream last night about children in a show and in the show they were being covered in water and then that turned to a storm and I was really frightened looking out of a window at the ocean and opposite in the distance was a city on the edge of the sea rather like Valetta in Malta. There were sounds of bombs and destruction. Out of the sky came two large aeroplanes like they were falling and when I looked again the whole of the city and the sea were on fire. Its really disturbed me. I dont know whether it is intertwined with yours but thought I would post whilst it is so. Clear.

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 02:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: OneManMasquerade

I am still wondering what "Insha illiah or Insha la" means anyone actually heard this phrase before?

I am surprised you havent?

Insha Allah "if God wills" in Arabic

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 02:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: AndyMayhew

I am surprised you havent?

Insha Allah "if God wills" in Arabic

Wait so I got the Arabic and English version of it

But also why Arabic? I'm not an Arab

edit on 29-4-2016 by OneManMasquerade because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 03:00 AM
link   
a reply to: OneManMasquerade

maybe 8 or 10

The video mentions mid to late August for the man made tsunami. Your numbers could have just focused it to 10th August (8th month) 2016.

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 03:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rapha

maybe 8 or 10

The video mentions mid to late August for the man made tsunami. Your numbers could have just focused it to 10th August (8th month) 2016.

That's pretty crazy to consider

edit on 29-4-2016 by OneManMasquerade because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 05:04 AM
link   

Could this event take place in Stockholm by any chance? I had a dream/vision early this morning about something going on in Stockholm. I posted a thread about it in this forum.

Are you sure it was a Church?

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 05:48 AM
link   

'day guys,

The idea of man made quakes has been of interest since I watched the events of Fukushima unfold. What struck me the most was the certainty that it was not a natural occurrence - "knowing without knowing how one knows".

I'll keep it brief here so not to go off topic.

I did a little investigation on the hidden side of the event. What I 'saw' was artificial earthquakes created through harnessing the 'tensions' within the earth and focusing them to let off steam, so to speak. However, I don't know the mechanism, and don't really want to find out.

At the time I thought the thinking behind the technology was to just protect a location. "Ground the tension anywhere but here!" That sort of thinking.

Other things got my attention until the recent Kumamoto quake in the south of Japan. To me that was no natural occurrence. One could sense it was targeted at the Japanese people.

So reinvestigate. What I found was someone knows how to target the tension. My personal belief is that the tension that caused the Fukushima quake was diverted from Saint Petersburg in Russia. (But that is not to say Russia is behind it.)

Now one of the interesting things about the 'tension' is that it is both natural and also unnatural in origin.

The natural tension is from tectonic movement and other things.

The unnatural tension of interest here are the reverberations of fission and fusion bomb detonations (nukes). These reverberations can emerge at a later date as destructive force in the physical landscape.

Suffice it to say; Someone knows the maths.

I'm not a rocket scientist, but I can see that if this theory is indeed correct, then it follows that a spanner can be thrown in the machinery. One does not need to know how the thing works, one just needs to know where to throw the spanner.

So, I understand that a spanner has been thrown in the works. I say that because I expected the Japan quack to be followed by more main shocks, that it wasn't over. Then the Equador quake that followed felt natural.

To me a natural disaster is, well, "an act of God" as they say. Whereas, it is an entirely different thing when the hand of man is the cause.

I watched Rapha's video, and while watching, it occurred to me that if I was an unseen Being who wanted to get a message across, a good one is the idea of a scuba diver placing a bomb to achieve an understanding of something caused by man with intent.

To wrap this up; I'm no expert on this subject as my interests of study lay elsewhere. I just don't like seeing people hurt each other. Especially when it is done from the shadows.

Hope this is of use and joins a few dots.
edit on 29-4-2016 by Whatsthisthen because: punctuation is a wonderful thing.

edit on 29-4-2016 by Whatsthisthen because: brevity

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 06:45 AM
link   

No, you got "Insha'All-llah" -- i.e. PEOPLE saying "if God wills" and then you got "My will be done." That is GOD ANSWERING.

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 08:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: sHuRuLuNi

No, you got "Insha'All-llah" -- i.e. PEOPLE saying "if God wills" and then you got "My will be done." That is GOD ANSWERING.

Wait are we implying God spoke to me?

Also shouldn't my head have exploded and my heart stopped

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 09:29 AM
link   

Lol. Your heart almost explodes when it jumps galaxies with every heartbeat until it reaches your chamber right at the edge of this universe.

Then you will see every spirit's beam of light connected from the center of their hexagon windows to the physical location that their body resides in within this universe.

Beyond every window, is a small 10m square room occupied by God and HaSatan sitting at a round table. Their palms face a miniature model of you. Light beams radiate from God and darkness radiates from HaSatan as they both fight for dominance over your soul.

Both the beams of love, light, hate and darkness go into your heart.
edit on 29-4-2016 by Rapha because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 09:55 AM
link   

"And it is not for any human being that Allah should speak to him except by revelation or from behind a partition or that He sends a messenger to reveal, by His permission, what He wills. Indeed, He is Most High and Wise." - Qur'an, 42:51

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 10:17 AM
link   

"And it is not for any human being that Allah should speak to him except by revelation or from behind a partition or that He sends a messenger to reveal, by His permission, what He wills. Indeed, He is Most High and Wise." - Qur'an, 42:51

Wo wo wo there being a messenger is way too much responsibility

I am not worthy/ready of such a task if it is to be true

top topics

join