It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lost in Thought and Action

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 07:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: BigBrotherDarkness
a reply to: vethumanbeing

You seemed to be having fun... in reply our other buddy joined in and seemed to be having fun as well, like 3 drunks singing in a chorus line... if youre not having fun now seeing the images I guess youve sobered up? Im a ton of characters trying to pin anyone down by a small sliver or experiencing them is a biased judgment through ones own lenses of limitation... I dont wear those glasses and when someone tries to put a fake nose on me through the bias-focals theyre wearing not nice at all.

You can be whomever or whatever you want to be, the only person limiting that is you... people pointing and judging trying to limit me? tsk tsk how controlling. Adults do not need parents, especially when they hide behind no group or banner in self or other justification... and stand on their own personal responsibility for their actions and dont hide them like children or make excuses for them or cognitively disassociate from that responsibility cause I have a group called blah blah that supports my irresponsibility to myself and others to be a decent human being to all human beings.

Even people in some groups have that etos tats judge not lest ye shall be judged... that basically states not your job... and it only causes a never ending loop of ignorance based on control from that judgement... weak willed is what it is its called thy rod and thy staff not that one I borrowed to lean on and smack others with.

I CARED about All this once (then you divorced me).

edit on 20-5-2016 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

new topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join