It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lost in Thought and Action

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 06:39 PM
link   
a reply to: akushla99

go to a florist ask for a red rose and smell it... and thats wat red looks like and by default also tastes like. Of course you could drink blood and experience the ocean of one taste, but I prefer steak over stake to not be so well... done.

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 06:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: akushla99

originally posted by: vethumanbeing

originally posted by: akushla99
a reply to: BigBrotherDarkness

It 'is' the 'ongoing trope'....and in essence, our own accumulated medals and achievement awards amount to nought - for the other actors...Pointing, teaching, revealing, healing, softening, relenting, raging, presenting, aiding - offering a celebratory 'gift' that a reciever may not want nor appreciate - without request...Å99

We paid the entry fee to the circus/rides/exhibits. We are experiencing something gratifying (thrilling) an idea spent at "ring toss" or "wack-a-mole"; thinking this will make a difference: "I WON the giant Spoofer Toy" (ego grats) . The other verbose witness is looking under the canvas tent (a Disney Toby Tyler movie); that seems to bait instead of contribute.

Our option is always to consume the bait by carefully removing it from the hook - and replacing it with the Acme TNT for the 'kabooom'...Å99

Yes; one should know that to re-bait a hook is a sneaky common practice among thought pirates, also dropping or strategically placing an ACME black hole (at someplace unexpected/another destination) in ones path has merit (strikes a funny bone). ACME products are cartoon really REAL even though in direct opposition to this world not at all a true 'reality play'.

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 06:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: BigBrotherDarkness

go to a florist ask for a red rose and smell it... and thats wat red looks like and by default also tastes like. Of course you could drink blood and experience the ocean of one taste, but I prefer steak over stake to not be so well... done.

Does not make anyone 'see' red...

Å99

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 06:43 PM
link   
a reply to: vethumanbeing

There once was a skateboard company called ACME some used to think they were the bomb... can you diggity or just jiggity hoping to get giggedy?

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Thats exactly why its given as a sign of love.

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Thats exactly why its given as a sign of love.

Wondering 🤔

If I received a grey/gray rose...the grey/gray genitalia of a plant...

Å99

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 06:50 PM
link   

There once was a skateboard company called ACME some used to think they were the bomb... can you diggity or just jiggity hoping to get giggedy?

Were they a 'CARTOON' skateboard company trying to make it in the not real world of humanity? ACME definition=(Highest point summit peak).
edit on 13-5-2016 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 06:52 PM
link   

I think you mean to quote Vet... hes the one with is stamen hanging out remember?

(post by BigBrotherDarkness removed for a manners violation)

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 06:58 PM
link   

I think you mean to quote Vet... hes the one with is stamen hanging out remember?

Now, now...

Offering the gift of a red rose to the red-color-blind, as a symbol of love - is more than likely to back-fire. Black, and shades of - are grey to a red-color-blind population that cannot percieve its redness, will see its black/greyness...not a particularly 'auspicious' offering from the POV of the red-color-blind.

Å99

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Finally; all of the bellicose verbiage has been stripped to a one sentence testimonial. One thought (pure/pared down) now given by you to exist forever in perpetuity.

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 07:03 PM
link   
are you on dial up because that would explain the sit and spin... too much thinking preventing your zen.

yin and yang in motion is your grey gray area. of course you can kiss your mudlahara goodbye on a perinal basis if you dont want her to cry.

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 07:07 PM
link   

such mighty language you must be now on top of the mountain too scared to leap off... blows in the wind.

Dont look at me im in the canyon yelling hello hello hello two of those are jusy echoes btw...

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 07:09 PM
link   

are you on dial up because that would explain the sit and spin... too much thinking preventing your zen.

yin and yang in motion is your grey gray area. of course you can kiss your mudlahara goodbye on a perinal basis if you dont want her to cry.

""well, it's because you are in pain/suffering/delusion/illusion/resisting/haven't been illumined(as I have) that you think & feel the way you do""

...that was the 2nd element I described...

Å99

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 07:11 PM
link   

thinking, thinking... yes those were the two echoes that sounded like hello. Bows deeply, and rolls onto a roadrunner for once.

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 07:23 PM
link   

Always with the comeback... whos the bodhisattva now bitch? Tag youre it... runs to the peak of mount meru and jumps off

It is my NATURE to do so "the snappy retort" Mad Magazine style (I cannot; by divine intervention or self will change it). I would never follow a lemmings path.

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 07:29 PM
link   

such mighty language you must be now on top of the mountain too scared to leap off... blows in the wind.
Dont look at me im in the canyon yelling hello hello hello two of those are jusy echoes btw...

Language is a mighty sword; the blood letting can be one of the sublime/obtuse/destructive sort or one of poetic empathy/solace/rescue.

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 07:53 PM
link   
a reply to: BigBrotherDarkness

See the problem you may be having here is that your agenda clearly is more important to you than treating members with a modicum of respect.

Myself I am wondering at the moment why you have not been banned for this comment you made which, I will not put in quotes due to how actually disgusting it is..

Whatever justification you feel you have to your argument seems at present more the result of a personality disorder.

Given this is a public forum it is perhaps an indication that you should apply for a medical disability. This because of your inability to interact in a social setting with people you have never met.

Perhaps you should look into "anger management therapy".

We are all entitled to our opinions there is no reason insult anyone like that

edit on 13-5-2016 by Kashai because: Added content

posted on May, 14 2016 @ 01:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Kashai

I could say thats the pot calling the kettle black, with all the manners and decorum youve just used to attack and defame and even off topic. How is it an adult is so square and offended so easily and freaks out over the slightest thing that they stoop to even worse than what they are complaining about?

If you hadnt noticed weve been having fun here... im not as villianous as you pretend not to be, but I must ask you a question... Why so serious? Life is meant to be about fun, and seeing how its all concepts that attachment to such concepts is why youre having issues with anger and lashing out... but anyway sorry to be too adult around other adults.

posted on May, 14 2016 @ 01:28 AM
link   

So its better to fold the hand you were dealt like the back of one of those magazines and lose? Lemmings follow and ive no need for a savior so no need to follow, and dont even want to lead. I leap how and when and where I want but thats simply called freedom.

Night buddy

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join