It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lost in Thought and Action

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 04:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Bluesma

There is no point in time these days when im not meditating even when mediating peoples concepts theyve needlessly attached to that will cause them suffering, due to that attachment by pointing to it saying hey not as good an idea as is seems... everything will still exist and be the same beyond all of that attachment but you and others of the same awakened realization.

The odd thing is clinging to that self that does them more harm than good and harms others, when nothing really changes except theres no attachment to any experience as ones own, as anyone can have the same experiences as a trope but the names and people change in those stories causing an illusion of a self that really doesnt exist without one constantly supporting and definding its existence and limited experience... when unlimited experience sits right on the other side of dropping all the details or framework off the surrounding tropes to which they live but are not aware of living, because they are unconscious actors on a stage they arent aware of being on.

Theres no acadamy award for that except... an urn, headstone, or moselum. But it is the best ongoing show the universe has ever seen. It is the huge cosmic joke, and when one discovers theyve been the punchline the entire time? Not very funny at all, so out of empathy of having been there... some of us go psst wake up. You dont have to be an unconscious carreer actor to these unconscious tropes. You can be anyone when you lay them all down in self actualization and come toawakened realization... cause only then does life have a true self driven purpose, the great lie is all the purposes people have been handed are a choice and not just part of the dance monkey dance script, because we are animals that are easily conditioned, fooled and programmed like any other through some dangled carrot reward system that reinforces but does not free.

Not everyone frees others by pointing mind you, they go off and make millions and live their dreams of course if not careful they can get attached or were duped to begin with by those knowing the whole scheme. People dont like what I do of course that know all of this because it threatens their agendas and corruption that keep the world in disharmony... theyve tried to get me reattached numerous times dangling all sorts of carrots to hey stop people are just stupid so its ok to take advantage of them as a rationalization. Whether people know they are unconsciously dancing or not is slavery to the very machine holding everyone in bondage, so myself and others that point and say the key is right in your hands to the very chains that bind you... pisses people off that wish to perpetuate it for greed and use peoples conditioned trained dance monkey ignorance against tem to fan flames and keep the world as a very ugly place.

Thats what is going on thats te best rote realization I can plainly express as to whats going on and pointing to individual tropes of concepts people are blindly attached to that keep them and others in bondage from better and I simply point at it, thats what I do... its a very periless road to wake to to all of this it takes years and dedication if one wants to take up such a path of freeing others as one can never be bound again, but it can be as simple as the dalai lama and others suggest be happy by watever makes you happy and try to spread tat happiness so it infects instead of the negative programming infecting everyone the opposite way. I get into the trenches and go individual to individual concept after concept uprooting them to set others on a quick path to awakening themselves.

Of course meeting heavy resistance is a given and their weapons are obvious as well as their intent of attack because the conditioning is known as well that one can predict exactly their response many steps ahead... of course like the fellow above... simply feined intrest trying to find chinks and wear me down when ive no armor so he could finally point and say see see not what people thought. But such agendas fall flat because I teach people not to hold concepts which is what thinking is a big cloud of concepts clouding ones mind and life and then so attached clouding others minds and life too.

Assumptions come from something preconcieved or preprogrammed, and theres an expectation that people programmed will make all of those assumptions when prompted according to whatever cue that triggers that programming... like a cattle prod to go dance monkey dance... when I dont dance it irritates them to no end... so obviously having a body thhat can fatigue the last line of defense to control is to try and wear it down. So the fatigue shows itself and starts making errors so they can do the ah ha discredit nonsense. No agenda but to free others from this mass of nonsense so the world can be a peaceful happier place of understanding? Nothing they could arm themselves with to prevent truth except more dirty tactics to maintain a control they dont even have over themselves.

Its pitiful but self inflicted as a choice if they are aware of such things... so I show them too, whether they want equanimity actually practice whatever brand they teach preach or not.

Obviously well rested and fed so the attempt to wear down and collude for whatever agenda they have has failed. The eye of truth or dharma eye as it is called cannot be undone as it is not any delusion or illusion unlike all the other business that is.

I know tis likely is a lot to wrap your mind around and hey no ones asking or expecting that, it is what it is and not every post is specifically for one single person, a piece here and there helps someone regardless if one specific person or group does not think so... as theres nothing to believe or concieve it just is what it is requiring no definitions.

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 04:22 PM
link   
a reply to: BigBrotherDarkness

Well, that theres a whole lotta concepts!!!

I might be lucky I'm blessed with a little brain in this head,
so I don't get too bogged down.

Sounds like you're having an interesting experience though

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 04:40 PM
link   
The process of taking centre stage in free-form theatre - comedic or otherwise - is the same. In this case ATS.

"Hey everybody, I've got something to say"

...then resistance...

"well, You didn't really understand what I was saying" (not 'I didn't explain it adequately - succinctly').

...more resistance...

"well, it's because you are in pain/suffering/delusion/illusion/resisting/haven't been illumined(as I have) that you think & feel the way you do"

...more resistance...

"you're a loonie and you dont know what youre talking about"

Belief and Action appear as a chicken&egg roundabout. Does thought precede action, or is action independent of any thought, of any kind? And what use is the thinking (let alone the stage-soapbox) for any audience or actor who cannot agree on the free-form of free-form, because a belief doesn't fully embrace the free-form.

Chicken&egg.

...but the funster club is open for all takers...

Å99
edit on 13-5-2016 by akushla99 because: I removed the question

edit on 13-5-2016 by akushla99 because: adddd

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 05:02 PM
link   

BBD: Congratulations, you have found a friend to help insist the conceptual that are mistaken for reality...

That friend would be you; or one you imagined for me?
edit on 13-5-2016 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 05:05 PM
link   
a reply to: akushla99

Yes that is basically the summary of the ongoing trope that has occurred, unfortunately ive been confirmed as awake something I was not happy with at the time, but since so branded might as well claim it as to some people it has some damned meaning when it just means game over nothing left to learn and likely learned a bit more than even needed unless speaking of very esoteric experience that someone has been confused by and having some needless attachment over.

As mentioned earlier to help out of empathy is likely also an attachment that needs laying down, which requires breaking a vow. I dont like breaking promises of any sort but if it comes to a point where it does no one benefit then there really is no point in holding it and those dedicated to the boddhisattva path will never break it... something that time is teaching whether I wish to break that self chosen bond to help or not. Thats all vows are for anyway, hold them until it becomes second nature or break them because that path isnt a fit. I already got the nod to break it without any error when making it if thats what it comes too from continued experience.

Hard to say as of yet, as ive had teachers from theravada, chan/zen, and vajrayana... and all 3 vehicles have complete merit in their awakening methods, that when combined become a very fast vehicle to experiencing nibbana/dharma eye/nirvana

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 05:10 PM
link   
a reply to: vethumanbeing

You made a friend request so obviously its been you the entire time. But fair thee well lonely rhinoceros i say to myself, as Id rather continue on alone than in such company, as it hasnt been one of peace just thick skin and butting heads.

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 05:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: BigBrotherDarkness

unfortunately ive been confirmed as awake something I was not happy with at the time,

How, or by who, was this "confirmed" and what does that mean?
Do you still feel it is unfortunate, or did it grow on you with time?

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 05:19 PM
link   
originally posted by: akushla99

akushla99: The process of taking centre stage in free-form theatre - comedic or otherwise - is the same. In this case ATS."Hey everybody, I've got something to say"...then resistance...

All stops put the brakes on (looking in the rear view mirror) palms sweaty.

A99: "well, You didn't really understand what I was saying" (not 'I didn't explain it adequately - succinctly').
...more resistance...

No brake pads left the rotors are being scored (another $1300 dollar replacement cost).

A99: "well, it's because you are in pain/suffering/delusion/illusion/resisting/haven't been illumined(as I have) that you think & feel the way you do"...more resistance...

Lug nuts are loose as well; the wheels are about to come off (hope not traveling I10 at 75mph); aluminum rims, those will dent if bounce too high.

A99: "you're a loonie and you dont know what youre talking about"
Belief and Action appear as a chicken&egg roundabout. Does thought precede action, or is action independent of any thought, of any kind? And what use is the thinking (let alone the stage-soapbox) for any audience or actor who cannot agree on the free-form of free-form, because a belief doesn't fully embrace the free-form.
Chicken&egg.

It was always an Ad-Lib staged format (think on your feet Improvisation); too fast an exchange to embody any belief system.

A99:...but the funster club is open for all takers...Å99

Yes; now open for auditions.

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 05:24 PM
link   

It 'is' the 'ongoing trope'.

...and in essence, our own accumulated medals and achievement awards amount to nought - for the other actors...

Pointing, teaching, revealing, healing, softening, relenting, raging, presenting, aiding - offering a celebratory 'gift' that a reciever may not want nor appreciate - without request...

Å99

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 05:39 PM
link   

You made a friend request so obviously its been you the entire time. But fair thee well lonely rhinoceros i say to myself, as Id rather continue on alone than in such company, as it hasnt been one of peace just thick skin and butting heads.

That was the point (what did you miss here).

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 05:41 PM
link   

and thats why im an asshole...

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 05:43 PM
link   

certinaly not your horniness for combat good sir...

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 05:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Bluesma

You know how monks are always changing their names? Id rather save my abbot the trouble of another name change than out him, because popularity and fame is such a huge hurdle to life and practice, ive tried my best to avoid it over and over myself... Ill just call him "big toe" as every time I think of that it puts me in complete fits of giggles when reffering to him as such.

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 05:56 PM
link   

It 'is' the 'ongoing trope'....and in essence, our own accumulated medals and achievement awards amount to nought - for the other actors...Pointing, teaching, revealing, healing, softening, relenting, raging, presenting, aiding - offering a celebratory 'gift' that a reciever may not want nor appreciate - without request...Å99

We paid the entry fee to the circus/rides/exhibits. We are experiencing something gratifying (thrilling) an idea spent at "ring toss" or "wack-a-mole"; thinking this will make a difference: "I WON the giant Spoofer Toy" (ego grats) . The other verbose witness is looking under the canvas tent (a Disney Toby Tyler movie); that seems to bait instead of contribute.

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 05:58 PM
link   

certinaly not your horniness for combat good sir...

I may appear just a callous word smith is all; (tricks to that trade not forth coming), I speak my truth as you yours respectively.

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 06:03 PM
link   

and thats why im an asshole...

Once again though...I attempt to not put words or notions into the mouths of others...

...something very similar happened in another discussion (following the same trope-mechanism).

...or you are labelling yourself?

Å99
edit on 13-5-2016 by akushla99 because: adddd

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 06:21 PM
link   

hey if you wish to treat me as a skullery maid with enchanting verbosity and think tis something I lack... then feel free to chip in for a non broken writing utensil er I mean ladel.

btw I am very familiar with the tricks of the loki/fox trickster trade, they are about 10 lessons back peeling your potatoes in the harlequin suits you failed to noticed when they changed scenes on you...

p.s. just because you lead with the worm out the front of your boxer shorts in the morning doesnt mean everyone wants to bite your hook.

tosses a life ring as thats one way to become an island since the lines broke a long time ago and the sinker as been quite the stinker.

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 06:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: vethumanbeing

It 'is' the 'ongoing trope'....and in essence, our own accumulated medals and achievement awards amount to nought - for the other actors...Pointing, teaching, revealing, healing, softening, relenting, raging, presenting, aiding - offering a celebratory 'gift' that a reciever may not want nor appreciate - without request...Å99

We paid the entry fee to the circus/rides/exhibits. We are experiencing something gratifying (thrilling) an idea spent at "ring toss" or "wack-a-mole"; thinking this will make a difference: "I WON the giant Spoofer Toy" (ego grats) . The other verbose witness is looking under the canvas tent (a Disney Toby Tyler movie); that seems to bait instead of contribute.

Our option is always to consume the bait by carefully removing it from the hook - and replacing it with the Acme TNT for the 'kabooom'...

Å99

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 06:24 PM
link   

tis well known already throughout several lands fine sir are you some sort of foreigner or just stricken with yellow fever? Of course im jesting dont mind te bells but turn around and perhaps ill whistle.

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 06:33 PM
link   

tis well known already throughout several lands fine sir are you some sort of foreigner or just stricken with yellow fever? Of course im jesting dont mind te bells but turn around and perhaps ill whistle.

Then a joke at Your own expense it is. I'm partial to it myself...

Point I was kinda, sorta making...(and my assumption is that You know this) -

(and I'll characterise myself in the role in the world of the red color-blind)

'Describe to us what the color red looks like'

'Dammit! No matter which way you describe it - I can't see it'
Å99
edit on 13-5-2016 by akushla99 because: addddd

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join