It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Idiot Trump fills world leaders with fear: 'It's gone from funny to really scary'

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 10:38 AM
link   
Quake with fear. Soooooo scary.

Last time I checked, world leaders were a bunch of spoiled worthless people who do not and should not have a say in what we do with our country.

I don't tell these leaders what to do with their countries.

They can shut the hell up about ours.

The anti-trumpeting from the op fills me with joy every time I see it. The fear is savory.

I hunger for the main course.

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 10:59 AM
link   
a reply to: CosmicSmack

This just in...It's all rigged.

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 11:01 AM
link   
a reply to: FullBloodedNative

Obama created the candidate that is Donald Trump. I think those who voted for Obama the 2nd time DESERVE what they get....

Trump cannot possibly harm the world more than Obama has.

Bring it on, President Trump!

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 11:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: bandersnatch
Youll get the POTUS that the OWNERS have designated....no more no less.....
Foolish partisanship in the face of a single enemy is a recipe for defeat....
Look around at the charade they have created for you.....
And yet people are still falling for it. Everyone supposedly "knows" this, but continue to believe this time is different. We are doomed no matter which puppet is installed next.
edit on 29-4-2016 by JimiBlack because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 11:50 AM
link   
Nobody knows how bad a Trump presidency would be until it happens. Weighing everything it looks like it would be a disaster of immense proportions!

Trump, though having espoused a few good ideas: trade deals are bad; and to crush ISIS; and that politics is rigged; on other issues he is so bad that it outweighs the good he espouses.

On immigration and the idea of banning Muslims is so outrages, as well his shady character and sleazy personality far outweighs his few good ideas.

Overall then Trump looks like a dangerous proposition as president

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 11:53 AM
link   
How are these people taking Trumps words (things like "we need to stop forcibly building democracies around the world") & turn it into "we will invade North Korea Panama etc". Shen Dinghli sounds like an idiot who has bad comprehension of the English language & is purely spewing what his overlords tell him to spew.

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 12:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: DonVoigt
The only thing these so called world leaders are afraid of is their corrupt system falling apart.

BINGO. nailed it

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 12:51 PM
link   
I see your obvious bias by the title 'Idiot Trump'. Are you gonna start one 'Crooked Hillary'?

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 12:52 PM
link   
The Not-So-Great Red One hasn't even come back to defend his unfounded ranting against the Great Orange One. Anybody find that telling?

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 01:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bobaganoosh
The Not-So-Great Red One hasn't even come back to defend his unfounded ranting against the Great Orange One. Anybody find that telling?

Which one is The Not-So-Great Red One?

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 01:32 PM
link   
a reply to: UnBreakable

The op

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join