It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Idiot Trump fills world leaders with fear: 'It's gone from funny to really scary'

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 08:14 PM
link   
Trump fills world leaders with fear: 'It's gone from funny to really scary'

Dangerous, foolish, irrational, scary, terrifying, irresponsible, a clown, a disaster. These are just some of the words used to describe the prospect of a Donald Trump presidency by politicians, diplomats and analysts around the world.

Shen Dingli, the deputy head of Fudan University’s institute of international affairs, described Trump as a “foolish” man who was taking advantage of a “naive America”. But he said he was a foolish man Beijing should welcome in the White House. George W Bush had done huge damage to America’s standing in the world by invading Iraq, Shen argued. A Trump administration would continue that trend.

“Everybody knows that American aggression has made China rise more rapidly. So if another American president would invade Panama, would invade North Korea, would invade Vietnam, that would give China superpower status because America would weaken itself,” Shen predicted, adding: “So [we would be] happy to see it.”

Warning that Trump would create more enemies in the Middle East, the diplomat added dryly: “He would make an important contribution to anti-American sentiment around the world.”

It is a good thing that the majority of polls show him losing by landslide, otherwise this fool winning would do so much damage to his country, just like Bush did and most likely it would be worse.

The world should take a chill pill...the great orange one isn't going to win.

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 08:33 PM
link   
I dunno, that guy would cheerfully turn the known world into glass if he thought there was a buck in it....

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 08:35 PM
link   
a reply to: FullBloodedNative

The problem is that all the polls have been wrong about him getting this far. No one would of thought they would have to worry about Trump a few months ago.

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 08:35 PM
link   
^^^ which is why i sorta want trump to win...

if you think bad of trump, think of the people supporting him.
remember his rallies, his comments on women, building walls, Islam, oh and some of the key things he said in his last foreign policy speech... "spread western values to the world" "bring peace to the world".

remeber the last guy who had a similar tone as Trump.

i cant wait. i want him to win. in a very vitriolic sense.

edit on 28-4-2016 by odzeandennz because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 08:37 PM
link   

Which world leaders?
Putin seems to be enlightened by such a president Donald Trump's foreign policy speech earns praise in Russia

+31 more 
posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 08:37 PM
link   

Idiot Trump fills world leaders with fear: 'It's gone from funny to really scary'

Good. About time we had someone as president that wasn't a pansy.

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 08:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Good. About time we had someone as president that wasn't a pansy.

Well now we don't want a Bush V2.0 but yea, we don't need another Obama

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 08:40 PM
link   
lol MSM is your source for this? Pretty sure he won all 5 states in the recent primary. He has more then a shot unless you believe the BS polls saying that Hillary would win. Bernie might have a shot at Trump, but if Hillary gets the nomination I think the majorly of Bernie people will jump on the Trump train. If Hillary wins the general election it would be because its rigged and I think it would create a very hostile population towards government, even more so then it already is.

+20 more 
posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 08:41 PM
link   
So the world is scared to stand on its own two feet and be forced to find both another whipping boy and another savior, since the US will allow the continuation of neither with Trump at the helm... and they're crying over it. Boo frickity hoo, boo frickity hoo. The globe needs to grow a pair and realize that expecting another country to take care of their own mess for a change isn't a "threat," it's the natural order of life.

originally posted by: odzeandennz

Care to dance?

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 08:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: CosmicSmack
lol MSM is your source for this? Pretty sure he won all 5 states in the recent primary. He has more then a shot unless you believe the BS polls saying that Hillary would win. Bernie might have a shot at Trump, but if Hillary gets the nomination I think the majorly of Bernie people will jump on the Trump train. If Hillary wins the general election it would be because its rigged and I think it would create a very hostile population towards government, even more so then it already is.

+1 more 
posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 08:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6
So the world is scared to stand on its own two feet and be forced to find both another whipping boy and another savior, since the US will allow the continuation of neither with Trump at the helm... and they're crying over it. Boo frickity hoo, boo frickity hoo. The globe needs to grow a pair and realize that expecting another country to take care of their own mess for a change isn't a "threat," it's the natural order of life.

Amen.

Care to dance?

They know not what they ask...

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 08:52 PM
link   

Care to dance?

What is amazing is the criticism from foreigners that don't even realize the humanitarian effort the US does globally, every single time.

Earthquake? US is there
Volcano? US is there
Typhoon? US is there
Hurricane? US is there
Some SHTF? US is there

There literally is no country or countries combined that provide the world-wide aid the US does.

The US may have the big bad-guy tag, but when it comes down to it, we are the ONLY country to provide global assistance on call, whenever and wherever.

Hate America all you want, but you cannot deny that.
edit on 28-4-2016 by Vector99 because: (no reason given)

+3 more 
posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 08:53 PM
link   
a reply to: muse7

If you believe Hilary will win with out having the game rigged your crazy.

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 08:55 PM
link   
Naive Americans indeed. Screw Shen Dingli.

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 09:07 PM
link   

I wonder what evidence besides their bullied fears and biases they are deriving this from...oh yeah...none

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 09:12 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

I totally agree they complain about everything they do now let them see what the world is like without us.

Iraq found out now it's everyone else's turn.

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 09:14 PM
link   

Care to dance?

Anytime slick, ill bring my tap dancing shoes

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 09:21 PM
link   
Youll get the POTUS that the OWNERS have designated....no more no less.....
Foolish partisanship in the face of a single enemy is a recipe for defeat....
Look around at the charade they have created for you.....

+2 more 
posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 09:21 PM
link   

I think it is about Time " World Leaders " FEAR America Again instead of Laughing at the Fools we now have running our Country .

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 09:22 PM
link   
a reply to: bandersnatch

You offer no proof of what your talking about.

I think Trumps desire to be remembered as the greatest president will be the driving force behind bold moves and that's why he's going to be good.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join