It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another Hate Crime/Race Hoax - This time out of Salisbury University

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 02:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Indigo5

originally posted by: LSU0408
a reply to: chuck258

Had a chick here in Louisiana named Sharmeka Moffitt. Claimed she was attacked by 3 white guys in white LSU hoodies with their faces covered. Said they wrote slurs on her car and wrote KKK on her car, ....

Are we going all anecdotal?

Smith reported to police that her vehicle had been carjacked by a black man who drove away with her sons still in it. For nine days, she made dramatic pleas on national television for their rescue and return. However, following an intensive investigation and a nationwide search, on November 3, 1994, she confessed to letting her 1990 Mazda Protegé roll into nearby John D. Long Lake,[4] drowning the boys inside

en.wikipedia.org...

In 1992, Jesse Anderson became infamous for stabbing his wife Barbara E. Anderson thirty-seven times while in the parking lot of a T.G.I. Friday's in Milwaukee. Anderson blamed two African-American men for attacking him and his wife, and even presented police with a Los Angeles Clippers basketball cap he claimed to have knocked off the head of one of the assailants.

The case of Charles Stuart is often cited as an example of a racial hoax.[1][13] On 23 October 1989, in Boston, Stuart and his pregnant wife Carol were driving when, according to Stuart, a black gunman forced his way into the car and shot them both, hitting Carol in the head and Stuart in the body. Carol died later that night; the baby, delivered by caesarean section, died 17 days later. Still alive, Stuart drove away and called the police, who conducted a search of Mission Hill, Boston, a mostly black area. Stuart picked out Willie Bennett, a black man, from a photo lineup. The police shifted their attention onto Stuart when Stuart's brother Matthew told them that Stuart had committed the murder,

In October 2008, Ashley Todd, a volunteer for the U.S. presidential campaign of Republican John McCain,[29] falsely claimed to have been the victim of robbery and politically motivated physical assault by a supporter of McCain's Democratic opponent Barack Obama.[30] The story broke less than two weeks before the 2008 United States presidential election on November 4. Todd later confessed to inventing the story after surveillance photos and a polygraph test were presented. She was charged with filing a false police report, and entered a probation program for first-time offenders.

Maybe we can agree that "Racial Hoaxes" can and are perpetrated by people of every color and gender?

3 20+ year old cases do not stack up to the 4 topics I've covered alone myself on ATS in the last few months (and I'm sure others I haven't) - OK, sure a few White people 20 and more years ago created false racism cases. But that was 20 years ago, this is today.

Also, false cases of racism directed at Black people does not in ANY WAY stack up to the effect produced by false cases of racism directed at white people. Literally, even if a Black person is accused of racism against White people, it is justified by MSM and Progressives as a "consequence" of "White Discrimination and Micro aggression, blah blah blah" - and when it is found out, it self perpetuates, "See?! White people are racist"

But when the reverse happens (False accusation against White people) - the same thing happens: "See! White people are racist" University Presidents lose their jobs, students are intimidated and threatened, Lists of Demands are made, Politicians take advantage, etc. University Presidents write strongly worded messages, etc. But then when it is found out, it is swept under the rug. No one is absolved, etc. A much much bigger effect.

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 03:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: chuck258

originally posted by: Indigo5

originally posted by: LSU0408
a reply to: chuck258

Had a chick here in Louisiana named Sharmeka Moffitt. Claimed she was attacked by 3 white guys in white LSU hoodies with their faces covered. Said they wrote slurs on her car and wrote KKK on her car, ....

Are we going all anecdotal?

Smith reported to police that her vehicle had been carjacked by a black man who drove away with her sons still in it. For nine days, she made dramatic pleas on national television for their rescue and return. However, following an intensive investigation and a nationwide search, on November 3, 1994, she confessed to letting her 1990 Mazda Protegé roll into nearby John D. Long Lake,[4] drowning the boys inside

en.wikipedia.org...

In 1992, Jesse Anderson became infamous for stabbing his wife Barbara E. Anderson thirty-seven times while in the parking lot of a T.G.I. Friday's in Milwaukee. Anderson blamed two African-American men for attacking him and his wife, and even presented police with a Los Angeles Clippers basketball cap he claimed to have knocked off the head of one of the assailants.

The case of Charles Stuart is often cited as an example of a racial hoax.[1][13] On 23 October 1989, in Boston, Stuart and his pregnant wife Carol were driving when, according to Stuart, a black gunman forced his way into the car and shot them both, hitting Carol in the head and Stuart in the body. Carol died later that night; the baby, delivered by caesarean section, died 17 days later. Still alive, Stuart drove away and called the police, who conducted a search of Mission Hill, Boston, a mostly black area. Stuart picked out Willie Bennett, a black man, from a photo lineup. The police shifted their attention onto Stuart when Stuart's brother Matthew told them that Stuart had committed the murder,

In October 2008, Ashley Todd, a volunteer for the U.S. presidential campaign of Republican John McCain,[29] falsely claimed to have been the victim of robbery and politically motivated physical assault by a supporter of McCain's Democratic opponent Barack Obama.[30] The story broke less than two weeks before the 2008 United States presidential election on November 4. Todd later confessed to inventing the story after surveillance photos and a polygraph test were presented. She was charged with filing a false police report, and entered a probation program for first-time offenders.

Maybe we can agree that "Racial Hoaxes" can and are perpetrated by people of every color and gender?

3 20+ year old cases do not stack up to the 4 topics I've covered alone myself on ATS in the last few months (and I'm sure others I haven't) - OK, sure a few White people 20 and more years ago created false racism cases. But that was 20 years ago, this is today.

Holy crap...you think that is it? I was being respectful of not littering the thread with nonsense and only citing a few of the better known cases involving murder..

You want to get into a "Race hoax" competition for Black vs. White????????

Why not just include non-hoax...cuz that is one hell of a list as well...

Not sure where to go with that thinking?...

posted on Apr, 30 2016 @ 03:21 AM
link   
Until those in charge stop playing the "What is a politically acceptable action" instead of what is right and what breaks the law then this idiocy will continue. Example, we had the London marathon last weekend and in South London like all of the route water bottles were laid out on the course for the runners, suddenly in what seemed a planned crime a load of people came down with trolleys, carts etc and stole all the water like a frenzied herd of crime, all this was caught on film by a marathon warden but because there was only one white face in the thieves and all were black and and or Somali women no media outlet ran this on TV.

Why, its a valid story, large scale planned theft of needed water, surely these people needed to be at the very least shamed for being heartless thieves but no, no arrests, no TV shaming, not even verbally mentioned on TV.

If you do crime then you are a criminal, this media avoidance is horrendous and inflammatory itself, we need to attack crime regardless of colour, sweeping race hate crime under the carpet as seen at that university is abhorrent, whatever side it is but to favour a race is simply an powder keg that keeps growing.

edit on 30-4-2016 by Mclaneinc because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2016 @ 12:03 PM
link   
for every fake case I can name 50 real ones. thats not counting the cases of white people blaming some imaginary dark person for a crime they themselves commited

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 01:28 PM
link   
a reply to: chuck258 I'm actually waiting for the day when some pissed off guy in a snowplow decides hes had enough of blm people blocking a highway.

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 03:39 PM
link   
Its not just "black and white" in Europe it seems that if you are Muslim its ok to rape children, any none Muslim would be put in jail. www.dailymail.co.uk... void-traumatising-them.html. What a strange strange place this world has become

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join