It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another Hate Crime/Race Hoax - This time out of Salisbury University

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 04:02 AM
link   
Anyone who has not seen the south park episode that deals with hate crimes (there's a few actually) because of Chef being offended by the south park flag should watch. Its provided free online by the creators so feel free to google it but that's what the described drawing reminded me of.

youtu.be...
edit on 4/29/2016 by AlexandrosTheGreat because:

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 05:45 AM
link   
How does doing something out of hate make it more illegal. Oh, he was murdered for insurance money. That's just a normal crime. No biggy.....

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 05:55 AM
link   
The college was probably more outraged by the plagiarism of white supremacist's material than the racist message. Accidemic types, go figure.

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 08:48 AM
link   
Instead of just pointing it out and having the liberals tell you you are still wrong, how about we analyze it.

Why was this done by black students? Well...for one there was no fear of retribution. Blacks always say it is fine for them to use the "n-word" but no one else. I'm not personally aware of any other time in history that a single group of average citizens were allowed to decide what could and couldn't be said, let alone restricting the use of words based upon race. That is called racism.

Second...the reason they did this was one of two reasons. The first being to create a lie so continue their "I'm the victim" lie and the second would be because they want white people persecuted for these actions. You see, the black community knows that they "profit" by playing the victim and while that is difficult for others to understand, obviously black people don't care about respect. You would think a person wouldn't want to look like a weak victim, but in this community...it is beneficial to them.

Third and final, based upon the response of the school and lack of legal personnel, the law is racist against non-blacks. While this has been well known (a black person can't be charged with a hate crime against a white person because white people aren't protected by that law) it is the exact same racism that happened when blacks couldn't drink from the same water fountain or enter certain establishments. Except today...this is written in law. The laws of our country are racist against whites, Christians, straight men, etc.

And finally....EQUALITY. Everyone who cries for it doesn't even want it. They want SPECIAL treatment and they are willing to lie, play games, etc. to get it. Which makes them liars and proves they lack morals and values.

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 11:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sargeras
a reply to: chuck258

It's always the same stupidity.

If you mean the never ending race-baiting OPs on ATS I agree 110%

12 Black kids attack elderly white people playing the knockout game, it is treated as a standard assault.

If I search for the knock-out game will I find black kids knocking out homeless black men? Or white kids knocking out homeless white men?...and combinations there-of?

3 black kids attack 1 white kid, white kid wins, white kid charged with hate crime.

Provide a link please? Or did you just imagine that scenario for convenience?

Hate crimes are BS, a crime is a crime.

Hate Crimes have a very high evidence bar to be met and are very difficult to prove and prosecute.
Prosecutors tend to only bring those charges when it is a serious incident, near murder or murder and then they must be able to fully prove it.

For example...In a place like Texas? They average only about 1 conviction per year..

Case in point: Over the decade ending in 2012, local Texas law enforcement agencies reported that about 200 crimes per year were motivated by hate. Only 10 resulted in hate-crime convictions — less than one per year.

www.washingtonpost.com...

They might make for "race-baiting" headlines in the media...but Hate Crime convictions are actually exceedingly rare.

The utility in the law is affording small and rural towns more investigative resources they could not otherwise afford if they think a crime is a hate-crime...

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 11:31 AM
link   

I'd love to know the statistics of how many times lily white hypersensitive morons like this woman are trolled about racism when the racism came directly from a black person. Happens with the gays too. Had a chick here in Louisiana named Sharmeka Moffitt. Claimed she was attacked by 3 white guys in white LSU hoodies with their faces covered. Said they wrote slurs on her car and wrote KKK on her car, and then set her on fire.... Ok, the KKK and ni**er were written on her car, and she was treated for severe burns to like 75% of her body... And to say blacks were chomping at the bit to start a race war in Louisiana was an understatement. Within one day of the story being aired, there were millions and millions of views of it on FB, etc.

Turns out...........Sharmeka did all of that to herself. She wrote on her own car and then she doused herself in lighter fluid and lit herself on fire. The media IMMEDIATELY dropped the story once they heard she did it to herself and there was nothing about racism to be gotten out of it.

www.cbsnews.com...
edit on 29-4-2016 by LSU0408 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 11:36 AM
link   
a reply to: clevargenuis

Actually, it happens more like that than by white people already.

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 11:52 AM
link   
Speaking of hoaxes, y'all heard of the dust-up over racist rants on Yik Yak at our college campuses? That's right! Apparently the overwhelming majority of whites are closet racists - vehement ones at that. All it takes is putting an app like Yik Yak in our hands and oh boy it all comes out:

www.npr.org...

Of course you read this and know that the main stream media ain't putting the brakes on for nothing as quaint as good old journalism. Nope, that would take leg work, fact checking, and questioning your basic assumptions.

The everyday reader however, doesn't have to swallow this tripe whole. He or she can easily read between the lines.

edit on 29-4-2016 by olddognewtricks because: misspelling

edit on 29-4-2016 by olddognewtricks because: misspelling

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 11:55 AM
link   
a reply to: clevargenuis

every group should have a power group associated with them.

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 12:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: liliasthesorceress
"Racism" is starting to lose its meaning as a word. These days racism means a white person doing yoga or wearing dreadlocks, not someone burning a cross in a black guy's yard. Years ago, an accusation of racism had a very serious moral implication about that person. These days, I've become more skeptical to it because it seems like anything that a white person does is considered racism, regardless of their intention. As a person above said, its like crying wolf. At some point you start to disregard it because its essentially meaningless and a whole lot of people either whining over absolutely trivial BS or its people making up hoaxes about being racist. People crave to be a victim these days. It's trendy and it ironically gives them a sort of power. That is why we are seeing a lot of fake hate crimes.

Institutions cave into these people and accommodate them even if its just a very small minority of whiners who are doing to complaining. People need to ignore them and they will go away.

It was started 8 years ago to demean anyone disagreeing with obama or not supporting him. There's a political side that has overused that word in their attempt to make the other side look as evil as they can. When "racist" started to lose its luster, they began calling us things ending in some type of "phobia" or claiming we're waging a war against women, or anything else they can think of that would gives their political opponent a bad name... Now it's coming full circle and all of these labels are beginning to lose their shine because they've been overplayed to extreme levels.

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 12:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: LSU0408

Had a chick here in Louisiana named Sharmeka Moffitt. Claimed she was attacked by 3 white guys in white LSU hoodies with their faces covered. Said they wrote slurs on her car and wrote KKK on her car, ....

Are we going all anecdotal?

Smith reported to police that her vehicle had been carjacked by a black man who drove away with her sons still in it. For nine days, she made dramatic pleas on national television for their rescue and return. However, following an intensive investigation and a nationwide search, on November 3, 1994, she confessed to letting her 1990 Mazda Protegé roll into nearby John D. Long Lake,[4] drowning the boys inside

en.wikipedia.org...

In 1992, Jesse Anderson became infamous for stabbing his wife Barbara E. Anderson thirty-seven times while in the parking lot of a T.G.I. Friday's in Milwaukee. Anderson blamed two African-American men for attacking him and his wife, and even presented police with a Los Angeles Clippers basketball cap he claimed to have knocked off the head of one of the assailants.

The case of Charles Stuart is often cited as an example of a racial hoax.[1][13] On 23 October 1989, in Boston, Stuart and his pregnant wife Carol were driving when, according to Stuart, a black gunman forced his way into the car and shot them both, hitting Carol in the head and Stuart in the body. Carol died later that night; the baby, delivered by caesarean section, died 17 days later. Still alive, Stuart drove away and called the police, who conducted a search of Mission Hill, Boston, a mostly black area. Stuart picked out Willie Bennett, a black man, from a photo lineup. The police shifted their attention onto Stuart when Stuart's brother Matthew told them that Stuart had committed the murder,

In October 2008, Ashley Todd, a volunteer for the U.S. presidential campaign of Republican John McCain,[29] falsely claimed to have been the victim of robbery and politically motivated physical assault by a supporter of McCain's Democratic opponent Barack Obama.[30] The story broke less than two weeks before the 2008 United States presidential election on November 4. Todd later confessed to inventing the story after surveillance photos and a polygraph test were presented. She was charged with filing a false police report, and entered a probation program for first-time offenders.

Maybe we can agree that "Racial Hoaxes" can and are perpetrated by people of every color and gender?

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 12:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: burgerbuddy
Yeah, it's ridiculous they will get away with doing that.

Speaking of racist, I hear grammar nazi's are racist, now.

I agree they should be shunned but comon!

I guess I'm a racist by those standards, I like to correct someone when they say something like "Your stupid." I get such a great joy out of it

The irony of that whole thing is that the chick that made the claim inadvertently called minorities stupid. I wonder if they'll pick that up or not.

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 12:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: olddognewtricks

Of course you read this and know that the main stream media ain't putting the brakes on for nothing as quaint as good old journalism. Nope, that would take leg work, fact checking, and questioning your basic assumptions.

These days Mainstream News Media quite literally gets paid every time a Headline is clicked through...It's a world of race baiting, button pushing and stories that range from half-bs to full bs...anything to get that "click"...Journalism has been dying of cancer for a decade now...I keep hoping for recovery, but not holding my breath...this non-story of some kids being complete idiots at some school campus is a pretty good example.

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 12:49 PM
link   

I guess I'm a racist by those standards, I like to correct someone when they say something like "Your stupid." I get such a great joy out of it

It's impossible not to appreciate when someone shoots themselves in the leg while trying to draw on you. That's not so much grammar Nazi IMO as it is good humor.

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 12:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Indigo5

Yeah, so true. It's so bad I won't even waste my time with the MSM anymore. The only reason I came across this story is I was stuck in the car, my book on CD had ended, and I was bored so I flicked on the radio. They were broadcasting a version of this story. At first I was apalled at what was being reported. Then, my BS meter started going off.

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 01:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Indigo5

If you need a scenario, read up on the Jena 6. You'll see how 6 black high school kids jumped one white high school kid, leaving him for dead, after school one day. You'll find out how Al Sharpton and Jesse Jacksoff flew down there and turned the story around to reflect on the oppression those black students faced for being black. All 6 had criminal records prior to assaulting the white kid, but were excused and were offered free tuition to the college of their choice. Justin Barker, the white kid, just happened to be the nearest white kid when these thugs went off on their rant.
edit on 29-4-2016 by LSU0408 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 01:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Indigo5

None of those drew controversy like what we see today. Remember Rachel Dolezal, the white girl who claimed she was black? I think she takes the cake.

Records show that the president of the Spokane chapter of the NAACP told authorities someone hung a noose at her residence and she received threatening letters and intimidating phone calls.

Rachel Dolezal, a civil rights advocate in Washington state who has come under national scrutiny after her parents said she was a white woman who had been misrepresenting herself as black for years, told police she was targeted because of her work and biracial heritage.

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Ironically if the University president were to come out and punish the perpetrators in just the same way a white person or persons would be it would likely be labelled insensitive and racist. IMO these people need an even more severe punishment as this was plain incitement of hatred that if taken to its possible conclusion could have resulted in riots. Riots that may have caused injury, damage to property or even death. This is race baiting plain and simple. It's as if these people weren't experiencing the racism that they "know" to exist so in order to justify their own positions they go ahead and do this.

By the way I would like to also point out in no way is this false racism. It IS RACISM. Apparently something only white people are capable of. With that said I do not deny that racism exists in this country, that there is an institutional legacy and the civil rights movement was a very hard fight. A fight that in some respects continues to the present. Of course poverty stricken ghettos for people of color were engineered and black families, even those of WWII vets, were actively kept out of white suburban neighborhoods and thus relegated to the inner city where education was and is poor thus resulting in low wages and high unemployment. One could mention the drug laws and a plethora of other things including BS incarcerations and the intentional destruction of the family through intentional policy decisions.

What's so troubling to me is that these young people seem to feel as if they weren't being persecuted ENOUGH. I read another thread about a young Jewish women drawing swastikas on her dorm room door and it caused an uproar all over campus until hidden cameras revealed her to be the perpetrator and not the victim. It is utterly disgusting and makes me loose more and more faith in humanity. At least in her case one might argue she was mentally disturbed. Maybe. What's the excuse for these young men? It was a group of them after all and what are the odds of them all being mentally ill? Seems like hatred and race-baiting. If this doesn't end up being addressed in an EQUAL fashion, including the hidden intent, it will be extremely telling with regards to not only institutions of higher education but society in general. Treating this with kid gloves vs. the stated response non-black racists would receive is not only hypocritical but is another excellent example of PC gone wrong.

It makes me sad that these young people may not receive punishment because of their minority and racial status. Granted there have been many many white racists in the U.S. who were given preferential treatment because they were white and their victims were black. In many cases the charge should have been murder(of an innocent) and the white suspect(S) would many times walk free without charge or indictment. It was and is an abomination and a miscarriage of justice. What I will say is that nobody was killed as a result of this incident so the comparison may not be 100% but had this gotten out of control the possibility was certainly there. This type of scenario has played out before with resulting riots, hoax or real. These kind of things tend to make emotions run very high. Society in general and Universities in particular need to make clear that racist behavior and incitement of hatred will never be tolerated, regardless of who or where it comes from. One should not be granted preferential treatment based on their ethnic, racial, religious, gender or other status. Racism is racism. Hate is hate. Incitement is incitement. Period. PC did, and to some extent, still has a role to play. It's been taken to far. When this system of PC, a system designed to protect the rights of the disenfranchised, is then used to infringe on the rights of others it has gone way to far.
edit on 29-4-2016 by s3cz0ne because: (no reason given)

edit on 29-4-2016 by s3cz0ne because: Typos, typos, typos...

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 01:21 PM
link   

It's impossible not to appreciate when someone shoots themselves in the leg while trying to draw on you. That's not so much grammar Nazi IMO as it is good humor.

I believe that's why I enjoy it so much...

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 01:45 PM
link   

If you need a scenario, read up on the Jena 6. You'll see how 6 black high school kids jumped one white high school kid, leaving him for dead, after school one day. You'll find out how Al Sharpton and Jesse Jacksoff flew down there and turned the story around to reflect on the oppression those black students faced for being black. All 6 had criminal records prior to assaulting the white kid, but were excused and were offered free tuition to the college of their choice. Justin Barker, the white kid, just happened to be the nearest white kid when these thugs went off on their rant.

Nope....

3 black kids attack 1 white kid, white kid wins, white kid charged with hate crime.

I asked for a single example to support that hyperbolic BS.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join