It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bernouts everywhere rejoice....Hillary says this can't happen to me

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 09:03 PM
link   
Well, it could happen... maybe.

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 09:07 PM
link   
I think they have the goods on her and they are tieing up loose ends while they wait for the perfect time to drop the hammer on her and wreck her run for president. They can`t do it too soon or she will be convicted before obama is out of the white house and we all know he will pardon her. They have to time the indictment to do the maximum damage to her campaign while ensuring that her conviction won`t come until after the new president is inaugurated.
edit on 28-4-2016 by Tardacus because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 03:04 AM
link   
I think the FBI has bigger problems then investigating Clition if all these Leaks the conservatives are getting are true.

This many people coming out about an ongoing investigation if true is a much bigger deal.

posted on Apr, 30 2016 @ 05:27 AM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

You do know this is from January right?

When is that big move happening?

posted on Apr, 30 2016 @ 05:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Flatfish

We'll throw a bigger one when the FBI concludes there has been no wrong doing. With fireworks and a live band.

posted on Apr, 30 2016 @ 07:00 AM
link   

If I remember correctly, someone in the Bush Administration was supposed to do about twenty years in a fed pen for the outing of an active CIA agent.

"Scooter" did a few months.

You see "friends in high places" pays off.

posted on Apr, 30 2016 @ 08:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flatfish

originally posted by: TinfoilTP

originally posted by: DimensionalChange03
a reply to: TinfoilTP

Make America great by furthering war and invasion.

No make America Great through strength, then you don't have to be challenged ever.

Yeah, how'd that work out for Goliath when David came a knocking.

Not everyone is afraid of a bully.

The going consensus here at ATS is that you are referring to a fairytale to counter a real life national defense strategy.
edit on 30-4-2016 by TinfoilTP because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 10:31 PM
link   

No make America Great through strength, then you don't have to be challenged ever.

The going consensus here at ATS is that you are referring to a fairytale to counter a real life national defense strategy.

Thank you! Was just going to add my sentiments, but you took the words out of my mouth!

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 10:38 PM
link   
The DNC will bring in a new person. They were already talking about a Biden.Sanders ticket. They will never let Bernie be president. The superdelegates aren't exactly free thinking people.

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 11:11 PM
link   

Got another source for this??? Although even then it's Tom Delay it's coming from.

Is that even considered good intel. or a reliable source of anything???

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 12:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: SLAYER69

originally posted by: shooterbrody

Hillary said this couldn't happen.

AND

You believed her?

Even if convicted, She'll get a slap on the wrist, go to some country club and rub elbows with the other elite crooks, write a book about how she was framed/misunderstood/railroaded and make even more millions...

Oh no it will not be that easy for her, and those like her, they will actually be FIXED and FORGIVEN, a MUCH WORSE punishment to them, than any death.

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 09:21 PM
link   

Using feel good stories from a fictional, Bronze Age story book to defend your position? Ok then. Let me see if there's any Egyptian stories to discredit your fiction.

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 11:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

www.politico.com...

A State Department watchdog concluded that Hillary Clinton failed to comply with the agency’s policies on records while using a personal email server that was not approved by agency officials even though it should have been, according to a report released to lawmakers on Wednesday. Read more: www.politico.com... Follow us: @politico on Twitter | Politico on Facebook

That bigger party you talked about.....dont think it is happening.
She is getting closed in on from several angles now. State dept, FOIA hearings with testimony UNDER OATH, and from the FBI.
She is in big trouble.

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 11:57 AM
link   
I haven't seen this anywhere else so I will throw it out there.

If I was FBI, I would wait until after the election before indicting hillary. If they do it now, she will just get pardoned by obama so it won't accomplish much if anything. If they wait, whether she wins or loses they can at least make her answer for it one way or another.

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Bernie's final hope?

Doesn't matter,

Make America Great vs Make America Communist......a free pass for Trump to the White House.

Um... You do know that Bernie is and has always been the only candidate that is polling with a positive favorability rating? Sanders running against Trump will be more of a guaranteed win for the Democrats than Hillary running against him.

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 12:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

The dems wont let sanders represent them.
Biden ,and the woman with a new found voice against trump, warren will enter a constested convention in chaos and will leave as the dem nominees.
That process, one that was supposed to be on the gop side, of a contested convention will tear the dem party apart.

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 12:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jefferton
This will never happen. And that old crazy hobo Sanders will never see the inside of the White House, unless he is part of a tour.
Trump vs Hillary 2016.

I wonder why you think Sanders is a crazy old hobo?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join