It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFOs Terrorize Alaska (1978 article from Ideal's UFO Magazine)

page: 1

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 02:07 PM
link   
I had to special order an old copy of Ideal's UFO Magazine, issue #4, December 1978. This is a real interesting article about a few UFO sightings. I am really interested in the strange crop circle and animal mutilation case. If you look at a map of Alaska, Eagle (the village mentioned) is near the Canadian border. A direct distance from Eagle to the ocean is roughly 350 miles, but there are mountains and stuff in the way. If you travel by road, Eagle to the ocean is 421 miles by highway to Valdez. I'm pointing this out because it mentions a mutilated ORCA WHALE! A whale!

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 02:27 PM
link   
needs to be typed in ats.

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 02:40 PM
link   
a reply to: JaMeDoIt

I can do that.

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 03:04 PM
link   
Really enjoyed reading that. Thanks for posting it.

Do you think that ufo sightings have decreased since then?

Great stories. No need to retype

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 03:20 PM
link   
There are still a lot of UFOs being spotted over Alaska, as well as talk of government-alien bases and alien tech. It just doesn't get reported to MUFON or NUFORC as often as it should. Most of what I hear doesn't come from MUFON (who I'm with), it comes from people talking to each other.

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 04:18 PM
link   
Here is a map of the area. Eagle is really close to the border.

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 05:34 PM
link   
Great stuff and thanks for sharing. I wouldn't bother typing it all out. If I were to try and make it easier for some members that may have difficulty reading it, I would just post the same jpegs you did to photo bucket or a similar place, then just add the links to them here. They should be able to magnify the article from there. I know some versions of windows have a magnifier, but not sure how many are aware that they do have it.

No sense bending over when it would be a tad easier the other way.

Fascinating about the whale indeed.

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 07:42 PM
link   
If you open the files in a newer version of acrobat reader, it will recognise the words and you can easily copy the whole shebang to this place! Works like a charm!

edit on 28-4-2016 by KVAMSKY because: Edit

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 09:37 PM
link   
a reply to: JDesmond

Thanks very much for sharing that.
Easy enough to read even on my phone.
Alaskan wilderness is truly an awesome thing. I'm sure its an ideal location for a hypothetical UFO base but its far too cold for me to go looking!
Cheers.

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 07:02 AM
link   
Thanks, very interesting read.

I especially found the part interesting where they found the landing place of the orange glowing UFO and all the carcasses of animals (deer, whales).

Especially the fact, that these dead bodies were empty, sucked dry. It reminds me of various cattle and human mutilations. And when you read about it, it doesn't look like these were used for medical experiments, but for food. A lot of cattle mutilation cases talk about circular openings on various places of the body and that all organs were sucked out, no blood etc.

This reminds me of spiders, injecting a fluid which digests all the insides of a body. What if this is the case? Imagine these creatures insect or spider-like and tall as a human. There was a human mutilation case in Brazil in the 80s or 90s which seemed to have experienced that (determined in the autopsy) being sucked out while being without narcotics. I can't imagine a human doing that, but I can imagine an insect doing that. This would also explains how all the internal organs could disappear without enlargening the sucking hole (because they are already predigested into a fluid).

Man... this is so disgusting. I will never go camping in the wilds....

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 07:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: JDesmond
There are still a lot of UFOs being spotted over Alaska, as well as talk of government-alien bases and alien tech. It just doesn't get reported to MUFON or NUFORC as often as it should. Most of what I hear doesn't come from MUFON (who I'm with), it comes from people talking to each other.

I think we forget much of what has already been written, observed, with the rush to try to force FOIA agenda's and pushing for disclosure. The old game of He Said/May Have Said, trying to nail down ridiculously out of date information
keeps us divided instead of moving on and tracking what is currently occurring.

Thank You for bringing this article back into the light!!

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 10:05 AM
link   
I should point out that Alaska really doesn't have much in the way of elk.

This is from the Dept. of Fish & Game website. The red represents the elk areas.

Obviously, the fact that elk were seen at the UFO site is just plain weird. AK Dept. of Fish & Game: Elk

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 07:45 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

join