It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mars Rover Opportunity camera catches UFO?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2005 @ 09:03 PM
link   
It looks as though it's going from the ground up. When zoomed in you can see (very faint) circular transparent lines from the ground to the object in question. Do you see them?

posted on Jan, 13 2005 @ 09:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by I See You
It looks as though it's going from the ground up. When zoomed in you can see (very faint) circular transparent lines from the ground to the object in question. Do you see them?

No can you take a screenie and highlight it because i cant see it..

posted on Jan, 13 2005 @ 09:15 PM
link   
im gonna have to agree witht he last dude...it is a nasa site and i dont think they do hoaxes anyway...but then again i didnt take the picture personally so i couldnt tell ya.....

posted on Jan, 13 2005 @ 09:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by iksmodnad

Originally posted by sdrumrunner

Originally posted by ShadowMan
...it could be one of those cigar shaped ufo's thats what it looks like to me..

That's what it looked like to me as well when I enlarged the image in Photoshop...

Yes normally photoshop can be the scape goat for most of this stuff, but not in this case this came from one of NASA's website. They are a government organization and do not hoax around.

Uh, I'm not sure why you're telling em this, considering I'm stating I used Photoshop to enlarge the image for my own viewing.

posted on Jan, 13 2005 @ 09:25 PM
link   

Uh, I'm not sure why you're telling em this, considering I'm stating I used Photoshop to enlarge the image for my own viewing.

I said that your not using photoshop to say that it was faked lol and that you only said you got the same thing when i zoomed in on it

posted on Jan, 13 2005 @ 10:03 PM
link   

I said that your not using photoshop to say that it was faked lol and that you only said you got the same thing when i zoomed in on it

oooooookay. Of course that's what you meant.
And the person who posted immediately above my previous post isn't confused by the intent of your comment, either...

posted on Jan, 14 2005 @ 02:54 AM
link   
What looks like motion blurring on the object does make it appear as if its heading upwards diagonally. NASA's lying continues, but at least they get caught every once in a while.

posted on Jan, 14 2005 @ 03:37 AM
link   
Look at this, from the latest pics- upper right hand side

www.lyle.org...

Coincidence? Analmoly? Error?

posted on Jan, 14 2005 @ 03:39 AM
link   
What is at the upper right hand side ?

posted on Jan, 14 2005 @ 03:43 AM
link   
Here it is again- I am not saying what it is, though, might just be something on lens?....then again-

www.lyle.org...

posted on Jan, 14 2005 @ 05:32 AM
link   
All these photos are not lens dust or artefacts, i'm convinced they show real unidentified flying objects. Because i'm convinced that extraterrestrial bases exist on the moon (specially on the hidden face of the moon), and also on Mars. The fact that man has nevermore put one foot on the moon since more than 30 years can't have other explanation than the fact that we are not welcome outhere.

posted on Jan, 14 2005 @ 06:19 AM
link   

Looks more like a meteor then a "mars global surveyor" then anything else..it could be one of those cigar shaped ufo's thats what it looks like to me..

Seems, that it's flying upwards. Has a trail at the right side. Therefor, it can't be a meteor, neither anything in orbit. Also, the upper part is shiny (metal), and the underneath is shadowy.

Now which alien species have cigar shaped UFOs? The reptiles may have some. The greys have round ones.

posted on Jan, 14 2005 @ 06:32 AM
link   
Very nice find, even the other 2 show objests that should not be dust, i wonder if we went back through all the pics if we could find something else.

posted on Jan, 14 2005 @ 06:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vertu

Looks more like a meteor then a "mars global surveyor" then anything else..it could be one of those cigar shaped ufo's thats what it looks like to me..

Seems, that it's flying upwards. Has a trail at the right side. Therefor, it can't be a meteor, neither anything in orbit. Also, the upper part is shiny (metal), and the underneath is shadowy.

Now which alien species have cigar shaped UFOs? The reptiles may have some. The greys have round ones.

Ever thought about what a disk looks like from the side?

The image doesn't need to be a cigar shaped craft, it can be your every day disk too, or a triangle or whatever else seen from the side.

posted on Jan, 14 2005 @ 06:42 AM
link   
Because you don't see a disc from the side, instead a cigar from underneath. From this angle you could clearly see that disc being round.

posted on Jan, 14 2005 @ 08:47 AM
link   
Wow, This could be one of the best UFO pics around.

No one can say it's a Hoax, because it is from NASA. And that thing is clearly not Dust or Metor or whatever BS the Debunkers come up with.

I think this is the real thing.

But wait till the debunkers show up, you can expect to hear all kind of weird theories and stuff like "Looks like a Dodge Caravan to me" kind of "Klass" - type comments.

posted on Jan, 14 2005 @ 10:30 AM
link   
As a side note: on CNN just now they said jokingly "a flying saucer has landed on Titan" I found it kinda weird that they would say that. ?

posted on Jan, 14 2005 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by meshuggah1324
As a side note: on CNN just now they said jokingly "a flying saucer has landed on Titan" I found it kinda weird that they would say that. ?

Is there anyone else here that can confirm that? I have the notion to send a e-mail to verify this...(CNN) anyway you look at it, those play on words will need to be explain... Where is the Joke? Why suggest otherwise?

posted on Jan, 14 2005 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vivek
No one can say it's a Hoax, because it is from NASA. And that thing is clearly not Dust or Metor or whatever BS the Debunkers come up with.

Probably this pic has a very high resolution version too, on which we could see the UFO more clearly, with more details.

I guess, the aliens wanted to show up at that camera, seeing how we react to this pic.

posted on Jan, 14 2005 @ 12:57 PM
link   
Before I run my mouth I have a question. I didn't see in the thread anywhere (obvious to me) of the pic with the object directly from a NASA site. Is there such a source? What's the origin of the "Lyle" archive?

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join