It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

North Korea...again with a dud

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 05:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vector99

originally posted by: intrptr

originally posted by: Vector99
a reply to: intrptr

France initiated that one.

And since when has Libya been located on the Korean Peninsula? I mean really, are you just trying to throw matches and hope something burns?

Korea is so guilty of something? Lol, they haven't done anything.

Hold that double standard spotlight on someone else.

What?

Seriously, what?

You're supposed to convince everyone of their evilness by making a list of all the terrible things they've done.

Huh, what? Who… you?

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 05:45 PM
link   

North Korea is not a good nation. At all. Even China is sanctioning them. Why do you like North Korea so much?

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 05:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Vector99

North Korea is not a good nation. At all. Even China is sanctioning them. Why do you like North Korea so much?

"Not good". Thats 1984 double speak, ya know. Try not to fit the mold. I respect any nations nation sovereignty and right to self determination. Why do you hate them so much. What gives US the right to occupy half the Korean Peninsula.

I'm aware of the ridicule in the main stream. Shovel some of that at US / EU (NATO) . They're the ones actually trying to dominate the world. Any country not getting with the program is isolated and victimized.

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 05:53 PM
link   

I just skimmed your video choices. Every one is titled, 'inside North Korea'.

Big threat to the outside world there…

Try again.

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 05:56 PM
link   

It was more a look at what NK is, not what they do. Sorry I don't call that a sovereign nation. Maybe when the average North korean can oh, say, LEAVE THE FRIGGIN COUNTRY, maybe. Until then it is a slave nation.

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 05:58 PM
link   

What gives US the right to occupy half the Korean Peninsula.

which half do they occupy?

Do South Koreans not count as Koreans? Why Does Kim Jong Un occupy the northern half of Korea?

See how easily that spins?

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 06:06 PM
link   

It was more a look at what NK is, not what they do.

ho made you boss of their country?

Sorry I don't call that a sovereign nation.

Who cares? They have nation status in the UN, The US is respecting that, in order to preserve its fragile toe hold there on the Asian Continent, which is really what this is all about.

A port harbor and bases on the continent of Asia to mount invasions to the interior from.

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 06:09 PM
link   

The "Spin" is a divided country, just like Vietnam. The North wants to drive the Americans out, just like Vietnam. Repatriate the whole country, just like Vietnam.

That would be just fine with both the Chinese and Russians, waaait for it…. just like Vietnam.

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 06:24 PM
link   

So you suggest the US should leave, and South Korea should become part of North Korea, because Vietnam? Do you think the average South Korean shares your view?

They have nation status in the UN

So does South Korea.

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 06:27 PM
link   
Already posted here
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Please add further comments to the ongoing discussion in the above linked thread.
Thanks

**Thread Closed**

top topics

<< 1   >>

join