It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

KKK Raises Cash For Hillary… Why Is The Media Dead Silent?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 01:03 PM
link   
a reply to: UnBreakable

Now you play the victim, just made my day.

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 01:53 PM
link   
The media knows the klan are obviously TROLLING Hillary, thats why they are silent. Or its some elaborite experiment to make a point.

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 01:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: dukeofjive696969

Now you play the victim, just made my day.

How 'bout some back-bacon, eh?

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 01:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: UnBreakable

originally posted by: snowspirit
So some kkk dude endorses someone, another kkk dude endorses someone else.
If every different kkk guy endorsed a different candidate, would any of it matter?
How many kkk members have there been, now and in the past (still living)?

What about racists that aren't kkk? Does it matter who they endorse?
Likely that they'll all have their various political leanings, just like everyone else. Good and bad alike.

The point is, the MSM was up in arms and made Trump disavow right away. Hillary gets a pass.

I don't think the media hounded Trump specifically because he didn't immediately disavow... It was more because Trump chucked fuel on the fire by publicly stating he wasn't familiar with the KKK (obviously BS) and would have to look into the issue further before publicly "disavowing".

Hillary on the other hand, is a far more intelligent individual and probably wouldn't ever address the issue in public... so as not to give the media any ammo, or have her name associated to the KKK in any way.

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 02:31 PM
link   

This guy endorsed trump before, do you recall the media being up in arms about it?
Not Duke, but this guy specifically.

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 02:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80

This guy endorsed trump before, do you recall the media being up in arms about it?
Not Duke, but this guy specifically.

I'm not familiar with this guy, Quigg, endorsing Trump before. Only the David Duke story. Maybe that's why the media isn't up in arms about it. Maybe this guy is a nobody. I think the gist of the story though was the KKK endorsements and the disparity of the coverage. That's why I stated a disclaimer in my opening statements, I'm not familiar with the guys in the story, only the highlighted KKK connection.

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Dude, it is literally in one of your sources... That is why I said read them the first time you asked me.

Last year, he sent a tweet to Mr Trump reading: “@realDonaldTrump. You Sir are the only hope we have of getting WHITE AMERICA BACK! We all will be voting for you!"
But that, Mr Quigg insists, “was before we found out about what Hillary Clinton’s main agenda was. David Duke, we found out, was supporting Donald Trump and we have nothing to do with David Duke.”

The media ignored that so looks both people got a pass.

edit on thThu, 28 Apr 2016 15:44:13 -0500America/Chicago420161380 by Sremmos80 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 04:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80

Dude, it is literally in one of your sources... That is why I said read them the first time you asked me.

Last year, he sent a tweet to Mr Trump reading: “@realDonaldTrump. You Sir are the only hope we have of getting WHITE AMERICA BACK! We all will be voting for you!"
But that, Mr Quigg insists, “was before we found out about what Hillary Clinton’s main agenda was. David Duke, we found out, was supporting Donald Trump and we have nothing to do with David Duke.”

The media ignored that so looks both people got a pass.

I also read it, I'm saying I wasn't familiar with it (Quigg on Trump). I was only familiar with the fact that the American press had a kiniption fit when someone associated with the KKK mentioned Trump, but now there's complete silence when it comes to Hillary.

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 04:00 PM
link   
The KKK is a rather ragged assembly today that has neither mass nor backing or ingrained future. They form in backwoods areas and then emerge only when they choose.

Our economy is in a crash and burn spin, our government is infatuated with itself in ways that even the Founding Fathers could have never imagined, our jobs are constantly shipping overseas, our healthcare structure is on the verge of a toilet flush and our society is swimming in a septic tank.

As a nation of 300+ million human beings, how in the heII we seem to be so focused on such as this... in my humble opinion, is just ridiculous.

- Have a nice day

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 04:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: redoubt
As a nation of 300+ million human beings, how in the heII we seem to be so focused on such as this... in my humble opinion, is just ridiculous.

Its probably actually a good indication of how well off the American people are in reality.

You know, first world problems and all that... nothing left to worry about except mindless nonsense.

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 04:18 PM
link   

As already mentioned, what was being talked about was his hesitation to do so.
He danced around the question and said he would have to do more research on the group before he could, then tried to blame the phone connection, iirc, for it.

He was asked point blank if he would disavow any white supremacy groups and he waffled it, just kept saying how he didn't know about them and this and that. So he heard it fine, he just didn't want to say no for what ever reason.
THAT is what he got in hot water for.

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 04:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Sremmos80

I wholeheartedly agree, Trump dug his own grave by waffeling. Also I agree with another member that it's much ado about nothing. I guess my question is then why was Trump confronted with this minor subject but Hillary isn't.

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 04:59 PM
link   

If she goes on national TV and waffles on the question then it will be a similar situation.
Also I think that since this guy has openly championed Trump people might look at this as a guy just flip flopping or not really supporting her but just saying it for whatever reason. I mentioned pulling a south park in my first post, was on my phone so couldn't post what I was talking about but I'll link it here.
southpark.cc.com...

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 05:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Sremmos80

Southpark is great.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join