It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Clinton Speeches May Have Violated FEC Campaign Rules

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 10:54 AM
link   
Those pesky speeches just keep coming back on her. First the transcripts are being called for by Sen Sanders and his supporters. Then Donald Trump claims she did favors for the money paid for her speeches. Now we have allegations that HRC's speeches may have violated FEC rules, it seems somebody was not truthful when claiming, she did not, know she was going to run while giving the speeches. A little look into the facts shows that HRC was planning a campaign well ahead of her declaration to run a Dem Presidential nominee while giving speeches and even hired campaign workers while making speeches.

But then none of us think as Hilley as a truthful person, most think she is a professional politician or a corporate politician.

From speeches, to emails, HRC seems to be a scandal magnet. Some blame the republicans, others feel it's Hilley's own cunning that gets her in hot water.

Federal Election Commission rules explicitly state that a candidate must file campaign paperwork within 15 days of performing any campaign activities, but it appears that Clinton was unofficially campaigning for months before she announced last April 12.

While building up her staff is likely not against FEC rules, the six speeches between January and March could reasonably be construed as illegal campaign activities, especially since she was in the midst of a hiring spree.

Further adding to the speculation that Clinton was illegally campaigning during those two months is the fact that many of the firms that paid for her speeches have government contracts with the U.S. government.

source

edit on 28-4-2016 by AlaskanDad because: typo clean up

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 11:02 AM
link   
Another day another Hillary scandal...
Sad that nothing will come it, just like all of the others before...

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 11:09 AM
link   
a reply to: AlaskanDad

Come on now, you know it's the evil right wing that forces the Hildebeast into performing actions that any law abiding person would be able to resist the temptations of.

And even if she did manage to make a decision on her own, well then you just know she never meant to break the law or circumvent the rules, it was an oopsie...
edit on 28-4-2016 by jadedANDcynical because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 11:22 AM
link   

There is a reason she waited to announce her candidacy. Look into when her last paid speech was and when she officially started running for president. It's not a coincidence the dates are close to each other.

A slimy one that Hillary, slipping through ALL the cracks.

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 11:34 AM
link   

I hope such FEC rules violation carries capital punishment and a public one too.

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 11:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Vector99

One more reason, she needs to release, those Wall Street speech transcripts:

Senator Bernie Sanders, has hammered away at her to release the transcripts of her speeches. What would be more damning to Clinton’s presidential hopes than for the transcripts to reveal that she was running for president — months before she ever announced?

The implications are clear: regardless of the content of the transcripts, Clinton’s activities — especially during the first two months of 2015 — leading up to her announcement leave no doubt that she had been planning to run for president for months, if not years.

source

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 11:44 AM
link   
Another day, another Hillary lie exposed !!!

This one could be damaging.

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 12:26 PM
link   

What is funny is I called it 100% Everyone I know that cares about politics said Hillary would have announced it by now at that time. I said a big NOPE, she has paid speeches up until March, she will announce in April.

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 01:07 PM
link   
At the beginning of the primary an article on the Iowa Caucus mention a group that I have wondered about since I first heard of it, the Women’s Leadership Council for Team Hillary.

McGuire is close to Clinton in other ways. In 2007 she was appointed to the Women’s Leadership Council for Team Hillary, a group of 250 women whose goal was to help Clinton reach the White House.

Andy Andrea McGuire was the leader the Iowa Dem party, Debbie Wasserman Schultz was another member of the Women’s Leadership Council for Team Hillary.

Who are or were the other 248 members, was this group disbanded or did they continue their work on Hilley's future presidential campaign?

I suspect many more are in the DNC and working to elect Hilley, I would love to have their emails!

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 01:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: the owlbear

That's cause they are bogus made up scandals

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 01:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: damwel

originally posted by: the owlbear

That's cause they are bogus made up scandals

No, they are not.

Please reply so Hillary's online troll fund can credit you another nickel.

new topics

join