It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

hello new member here clevargenuis

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 10:36 AM
link   
Finally signed up....cant wait to participate on the forums. Trust me, I've got some stories to tell.

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Pull up a chair by the fire and let's have chat. I hear you have a story to tell...and I would love to listen.

First we need to get you fitted for your uniform

Then it's off to orientation and if you get a little lost just stop by The Shed and we will gladly help you out!!

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 12:42 PM
link   
ClevarGenius! I love it!

Here are some helpful tips on navigating around this place.

The top row has shortcuts to the most used items: ATS Home Page, Top, New, Recent, Forums, Archive, etc.
Once there you will either see threads listed, or, links to more subjects.

If you choose the thread title, you end up on Page 1 of that thread. You can choose other pages by the little number(s) below the thread title (they're in green). If the thread has the Forum icon next to it, you can click that to go to that Forum.

If you want to see the last reply in a thread, select the MemberName to the far right (just past the “reply” and “flag” icons) and that will jump you what that member posted.

If you are in a thread and see “reply to” and some text and wonder what the heck they are talking about, hit the “reply to” and you get to see the post being responded to pop up in a small window! That is one advantage of membership!

Now go forth! Post! Post I say! Let there be links!!

edit on 28-4-2016 by TEOTWAWKIAIFF because: grammar nazi

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 12:56 PM
link   
Welcome to the land of the loonies!, looking forward to reading these stories!.
All the best.
B. V. H a reply to: clevargenuis

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 04:01 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 04:24 AM
link   
Welcome! Can't wait to hear your stories? What Forums will we find them in so I can keep a lookout?

new topics

top topics

join