It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Napolitano & Varney: Clinton's Emailgate' d include Cover up with Perjury in State Department.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 03:07 PM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

And still he didn't say criminal investigation. This person who ever she is couldn't get him to commit to anything other than investigation instead of inquiry. So what's your point. He still didn't say we are doing a criminal investigation of Hillary Clinton.

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 03:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: queenofswords

I think differently.

I think differently, too. (BTW, just pointing this out with no intent to malign you, but you really have a snarky way of discussing things. You seem to be unable to simply make your opposing viewpoint about something without also adding some personal little innuendo and snarkiness. I realize you have only been here about three months, but...really...come on...put a lid on all the insults when they're not necessary. There is a time and place for them, and every time is not it.)

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 03:09 PM
link   

a reply to: UnBreakable

Just saying. If you want to waste your time attaching them fine. Just know I skim right past them all.
It's your dime.

Well, I only attach them for you, and you alone to enjoy. But since I now know you skim right past them all, I'll stop.

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 03:16 PM
link   

I'm am constantly under attack just for being a democrat. You take this # for a few weeks and see how sweet you feel like treating the people who are always attacking your thoughts or choices. Your stupid you don't know what your talking about. Why can't you think like the rest of us. That's what I get in every political thread.
It's much easier to be in the in crowd . But I'm not in the in crowd here. I'm a minority on this forum and I'm constantly abused because of it so sorry if I've run out of warm and fuzzy.
I'm really a nice nurturing lady and people who know me like me and think I have something to offer.

I've been here since 2008.

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 03:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

You seem to be in need of assistance, here you go:

What does the FBI stand for?

The FBI stands for Federal Bureau of Investigation. “Federal” refers to the national government of the United States. “Bureau” is another word for department or division of government. “Investigation” is what we do—gathering facts and evidence to solve and prevent crimes.

fbi.gov

So the very definition of the FBI is that they are a "department or division" of "the national government of the United States" that has the purpose of "gathering facts and evidence to solve and prevent crimes."

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 03:30 PM
link   

I'm am constantly under attack just for being a democrat.

And what do you think it's like to be me?

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 03:32 PM
link   

I'm am constantly under attack just for being a democrat. You take this # for a few weeks and see how sweet you feel like treating the people who are always attacking your thoughts or choices. Your stupid you don't know what your talking about. Why can't you think like the rest of us. That's what I get in every political thread.
It's much easier to be in the in crowd . But I'm not in the in crowd here. I'm a minority on this forum and I'm constantly abused because of it so sorry if I've run out of warm and fuzzy.
I'm really a nice nurturing lady and people who know me like me and think I have something to offer.

I've been here since 2008.

I commend you for showing you're a die-hard Hillary supporter. You both play the victim so well. Every Hillary supporter is a true martyr. Of course us Trump supporters are never attacked for our beliefs.

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 08:19 PM
link   
a reply to: The angel of light

The Peace of God to all that belong to the Light and especially The Angel of the Light.

Dear Angel,

I always enjoy reading your posts and regret that I did not notice that you had devoted your attention to the Questions surrounding Mrs.Clinton.

The clearest indication that crimes have been committed is that Mr.Pagliano has availed of the protection afforded by the Fifth Amendment and negotiated immunity from prosecution.

This protection indicates that at least one felony is involved.

I do not think his emails have disappeared by any accident.

A deliberate attempt to destroy evidence is quite probable.

It seems like more of Mrs.Clintons staff will need to invoke the Fifth Amendment when they are questioned.

The more often this happens the clearer the situation is to see.

Best wishes....

posted on May, 18 2016 @ 12:03 PM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

Good but where did the FBI say they were doing a criminal investigation of Hillary Clinton?
. Criminal investigation. Hillary Clinton.....
Please.

posted on May, 18 2016 @ 12:05 PM
link   
a reply to: UnBreakable

I'm not playing victim. This is the truth. You yourself have done it . Are in fact doing so with this very post I'm answering.

posted on May, 18 2016 @ 12:06 PM
link   
a reply to: draoicht

Pleading the fifth does NOT imply guilt. Not according to law anyway. What people think that's entirely different but makes no difference as to point of law.

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 03:36 PM
link   
a reply to: The angel of light

very interesting I am enjoying reading your post thanks

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 08:56 PM
link   
a reply to: draoicht

Dear draoicht, and Jen,

I appreciate your comments, because I feel they express also concerns of the so bad path that the election is taking in this month of May, I feel every week in this electoral year more and more people is realizing how wrong is the route that the train is taking and that we are approaching a real dark ending if God does not help us to stop it on time!

The political dilemma we are facing is the ultimate effect of a very deep moral crisis of values, of credibility, of leadership to which the two traditional parties have pushed the country practically together, along years of gradual erosion of the poltical standards , a kind of unstoppable spin flight since the Sexgate of 1997.

I am praying for divine guidance and hoping that God can still see America with Mercy and forgive the sins that have brought to us these terrible election without no real choices, with no future at all, with candidates that are clearly inferior of what it is the expectation according with the so complex moment we are living.

I certainly still think that the very last word on the legal situation of Mrs Clinton has not been said yet, an investigation of the size that the FBI has carried out can't be motivated for a mere routinely checking of possible national security leakages, there are too much public resources spending on it, a lot of hours work on it. The Immunity granted to Mr Pagliano is a clear red flag that they are prosecuting a crime in which he is key witness.

Now, it is possible that the political pressure is also having weight in the delay of the FBI to finish their job and arrive to conclusions, it is clear that for the Democratic people that don't want to see Clinton as Nominee it is more convenient that this drama ends soon, otherwise their party is not going to have time to rebuild itself, to heal the scares that this is going to leave by sure.

Clearly, for the republicans the perspective of timing is completely different, it is better that the investigation finish relatively late, the later the better since that practically would assure the victory of their party in the election. Nevertheless, there are many republicans that also know that Donald Trump is not representative of their ideals or values, and they would prefer to see a third candidate taking advantage of this that perhaps in the middle of the storm would find a path to an independent victory.

Again, There is something really huge coming soon, my intuition that rarely fails, there is an impressive record of my already accomplished predictions of the past supporting that claim, is saying to me that we must be all prepared for a drastic change on the current status quo in this election, there are no sacred cows on it, no body is really immune of to be beaten out of the competition even in the very last moment.

What Hillary Clinton answer in the FBI interrogation that is extremely well prepared for her since many weeks ago plus what the detectives find in their efforts to recover the so many messages still missing will be determinant to change dramatically the face of this electoral process and I think it will be for Good. I think she and her campaign are not even imagining the size of the Perfect political storm that it is waiting for them.

www.salon.com...

I am afraid to say this, but perhaps it is better than to remain quiet, I foresee a really horrendous episode for Philadelphia on the days of the National Democratic Convention, I suggest to my readers living in the area to try to refrain at most to be in the area of the Political event, is going to be a nightmare for the police and authorities, something never seen since the Chicago convention of 1968.

What have occurred today in Nevada it is just a bit of what is waiting for us to see in the National convention in July.

www.foxnews.com...

www.nbcnews.com...

I think at some point either Mrs and Mr Clinton , because even madness has moments of return to sanity, will realize that they have inflated a balloon that at the end is going to explode terribly under all the pressure that has inside, with devastating consequences for them apart of all the confusion that will bring for the nation.

Sadly there is people that never learn how bad are scandals , all the damage that they can cause in life, it is almost an emotional disorder, to be so addict to the attention of the public, and to the power, in such a way that there is no remorse to get it using scandalous behavior.

Thanks,

The Angel of Lightness

edit on 5/19/2016 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join