It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Napolitano & Varney: Clinton's Emailgate' d include Cover up with Perjury in State Department.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 10:24 AM
link   
The Peace of God to all that belong to the Light,
Dear Readers,

We are living no doubt in my mind in Historic moments, we could be possibly just only weeks distant if no days that the FBI is going to finish their about a year length investigation on the Emailsgate Scandal and everything points in to the direction that after to have searched, reconstructed after being deleted, and checked exhaustively around 60000 emails, 30000 of them were considered not personal, and separated at last two dozens considered classified, they are going to recommend Indictment of Hillary Clinton to the General Attorney office.

The indictment of Clinton has been mentioned insistently in the last weeks as a clear event to occur that is going to change dramatically the pace of the current Presidential Election by different Analysts like

The Judge Andrew Napolitano, who also has reported in multiple occasions the existence of a cover-up operation,

Please check:

dailycaller.com...

As well as by the ex political Adviser of the Clinton's Mr. Dick Morris :

www.newsmax.com...

and by the former House Majority Leader Mr. Tom Delay:

www.zerohedge.com...

Well on April 27th 2016 Judge Napolitano joined Stuart Varney opinion about that there must be somebody somewhere in the
State Department that might have committed perjury to protect Hillary Clinton by hiding along many months that they were informed
that she was using private servers to handle extremely sensitive national security information.

Please Check:

girlsjustwannahaveguns.com...

www.westernjournalism.com...

The Thread is open to the free discussion for all the members interested, please remain in topic and respecting the rules of decorum in the posts.

Thanks,

The Angel of Lightness

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 10:32 AM
link   
a reply to: The angel of light

Since there has been no word at all about findings it's a bit presumptuous of you to suggest that they are going to indict.
Anything that's been in the news has been opinions. Neither the FBI nor the DOJ have said even one word.

www.washingtonpost.com...

It's never gonna happen baby.

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 10:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Where there is smoke there is fire. Never say never.. this might not bring down the Witch but scandals and blatant lying sureee seem to be the common themes surrounding Hillary's campaign

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 10:41 AM
link   
Can't wait till the sentencing

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 11:48 AM
link   
Even if no indictment comes, the info will be leaked and Hillary will be smeared with facts.

Then she will be jeered and heckled right off the convention floor in shame.

Her best and brightest infiltrators and lie authors will not be able to save her anymore.

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 12:04 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Unfortunately that doesn't seem to be happening, nor will it ever most likely. Like each candidate, she has her blind, loyal followers. BUT, it does seem that the continual dinging in her corner of the barrage of her misdeeds may be making a dent in that false, seemingly infallible shell. But let's face it. The woman isn't competent enough to do all this on her own. She had help and they need to be more aggressive in pulling in those weak links. Chip by chip, piece by piece, email by email. They need to step it up because they have lollygagged long enough. Chit or get off the pot already. This snail's pace investigation with little teaser leads here and there is extremely frustrating.

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 12:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Even if no indictment comes, the info will be leaked and Hillary will be smeared with facts.

Then she will be jeered and heckled right off the convention floor in shame.

Her best and brightest infiltrators and lie authors will not be able to save her anymore.

Come on Maaaaan.. What happened with that other guy Ben Ghazi? Or the $6B USD that went missing when She was the Head of State, I'd even settle for $4B USD as $2B USD showed up in The Clinton Fraudation courtesy of the Saud Royal Family and how about the list of folks that have tangled w/the Clinton Cabal and have become so distraught after causing a stink that they either commit suicide or get drunk and drive their cars off of cliffs or are Victims of robberies and/or other violent crimes and meet an untimely death.

Ms. Clinton SHOULD be about 1 yr. in a 20-25 year stretch in Leavenworth...

Her husband was impeached and then acquitted, but She is going to do better, I mean She said as much. We're just cynics.

I hope I'm in another body when Chelsea starts Her run. I wonder how much $$$ that'll cost U.S. taxpayers to pay for that illusion?? I hope they don't get gouged like We do when paying for this one...

namaste
edit on 10/13/2014 by JimNasium because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 12:32 PM
link   
Dear Sillyolme,

The FBI never carries out investigations that are not criminal, if they have spent so many resources assigning about 147 agents to be into the analysis of the emails is for something.

I know this is extremely difficult to be considered and even accepted, especially since the lady has taken millions of dollars of good will donators that sincerely believed in all her excuses and half truths, as well as the work of hundreds of thousands of people, many of them probably volunteers, that also trusted her.

So logically the moment of her Indictment is going to be extremely shocking, painful, confusing and disappointing for all her fans.

That is in itself another scandal, since if all the other aspects already mentioned are substantiated in courts the campaign could be seen later as a great scam scheme and also the worst part of the cover up since she is looking for a nomination to shield herself behind it of possible charges.

I know this is an extremely unpleasant subject for many but it is better to have indictment now and not the inferno of a Presidential impeachment next year, as it is right now happening in Brazil also to another very smart lady.

I follow the opinion of the other members, please never say never especially when the person that is being accused has also a so large list of other multiple past scandals in which her name was mentioned.

Without counting her beginning as enthusiastic supporter of President Richard M. Nixon, yes working for his campaign in 1968, since she also changed of Political party, and her ulterior role on the preliminary House investigation of the Watergate break-in in which she tried to help Nixon to be exonerated( Do your remember the so compelling and luxurious funeral Bill Clinton gave to Richard Nixon?) , this is a possible list of her most famous legal issues or scandals:

1)Whitewater real state fraud scandal( in Arkansas)
2)Travelgate just beginning the first B. Clinton term,
3)Vince Foster mysterious death,
4)HillaryCare gate,
5)Cattlegate,
6)Political espionage Filegate,
7) Clinton Legal defense fund,
8)Chinagate fundrising scandal,
9)IRS political opponents witches hunting,
10)Sexgate coverup( famous for its perjury, traffic of influences, obstruction to justice, etc)
11) Pardongate for select club of friends.
12) Clinton Senate Campaign fund rising scandal
13) Senate Code of conduction violations investigation
14) Clinton foundation conflict of interests scheme,
15) Benghazi Negligence scandal,
16) Emailsgate.
17) Coverup of the Emailsgate.

There is a video that comes to my attention since it has been copied along so many links in youtube describing all these issues, with terrible details that make anybody think how is possible that she is still in politics.

Please check:

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

Thanks for your attention,

The Angel of Lightness
edit on 4/28/2016 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Still makes no sense to me that the DNC would nominate Hillary IF they have no idea how this email server review/investigation will be resolved. It's a huge risk that they supposedly cannot plan for.

But, I think party leaders know exactly how & when this review/investigation is supposed to end and they would never let themselves be unprepared with so much at stake.

It all just reeks of a controlled opposition operation to me.

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 01:17 PM
link   
a reply to: StoutBroux

I would recommend patience waiting for the FBI next move in this investigation, they have promised that they were going to collect all the solid pieces of evidence to support what ever decision they have, there are not going to be missing pieces in the puzzle Clinton arranged so well to try to release her responsibility.

Their job in this case has been highly professional and for the time they have spent on all this analysis It is likely that they have already in their hands the Smoking Gun, that is my guessing since it is also well known that they have already or are planning to call Clinton for hear her answers to very well prepared questionnaire, so they have something really important to ask for.

Please check:
www.dailymail.co.uk...

If Clinton lies , and in multiple occasions she has shown her ability on that in public, she is going to be lost in this occasion, a false statement in that meeting will be fatal, can easily send her to jail, there will not be anyway to makeup later her response.

Pls check:
www.youtube.com...

To Lie in her meeting with the FBI agents would constitute practically perjury and will sink her for ever in this scandal, there will not be any way to escape from the legal consequences, no way to go back, it will put her campaign and political career not only in standby but possibly in the trash can.

This is what today Judicial Watch has told to the media, feeling that we are in the climax of this scandal and approaching its so shocking end:

Investors Daily Politics April 27th 2016:
In other words, the State Department bought Clinton time to delete the emails she didn’t want released, the ones that are surely the most revealing as to what she was up to as secretary of state, the ones she desperately wanted to hide. Those emails are almost certainly the reason she chose to use her personal account rather than a secure State Department setup.

U.S. District Court Judge Royce Lamberth, who is presiding over one of Judicial Watch’s FOIA lawsuits, has said that the State Department has acted in bad faith in this case. Indeed, it appears to be acting as a hindrance whenever it can, in much the same way the IRS has done its best to obstruct any inquiries looking into its targeting of the Tea Party and conservative groups that were seeking nonprofit status. Officials at these government bureaus seem to think they are above the law.

Pls check:
www.investors.com...

Thanks for your attention,

The Angel of Lightness

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 04:31 PM
link   
a reply to: FamCore

Sure when we're talking about real smoke and real fire but this is neither. This is Delays wet dream.
The cry of any day now has turned into months. There is no grand jury. The FBI doesn't prosecute.
No one has subpoenaed Hillary or her staff. The only person they spoke to was the guy who set up the server and they've been silent on that..

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 04:33 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Nice imagination .

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 04:37 PM
link   

The FBI is investigating a security issue. The do investigate issues that pertain the the security of the United States.
They are not nor have they ever been investigating Mrs Clinton. Don't spread lies.

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 04:43 PM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

Well, when you see the so critizised look like 'endorsement' of President Carter, a so highly respected moral leader of the Democratic party, awarded with the Peace Nobel Prize for his admirable work in the Carter center of political studies monitoring democracy around the world, you can see how deep is the fracture that the Democratic party has at present, how grave is the crisis of credibility and lack Leadership that the Clinton's have brought to it.

President Jim E. Carter: "If I had a choice between Cruz and Trump, I think I would choose Trump," Carter said. "The reason is Trump has proven already that he's completely malleable. I don't think he has any fixed opinions that he would really go to the White House and fight for."...
"On the other hand, Ted Cruz is not malleable. He has far right wing policies, in my opinion, that would be pursued aggressively if and when he might become president,"

www.cnn.com...

Now, where is the endorsement of the Kennedy Clan? They are one the most respected political family of this country along decades and they
endorsed strategically President Barack Obama in 2008 instead of Senator Hillary Clinton.

Why neither State Secretary John F. Kerry or former VicePresident Al Gore, the two last nominees before President Obama have endorsed a candidate that is right now the most successful in the primaries?

John F. Kerry has had a terrible head ache with all this mess of the Clinton emails and their ulterior erasure of the computers of the State Secretary, in order to respond the inquiries of the Justice Department, the Congress and the FBI his office has worked probably thousands of extra hours. So to think in an endorsement coming from him to Clinton sounds very improbable.

Now, we don't know nothing of Al Gore with respect to endorse or not Senator Bernie Sanders, but we know since November 10th of 2015 that he emphatically has refrained to endorse to Mrs Clinton, and considering that he is another Peace Nobel award recipient but moreover the former VP of Bill Clinton that is a clear red flag about her candidacy.

www.people.com...

If the Indictment of Mrs Clinton Arrives this same week or in the next month or so all her delegates and superdelegates will be released of any responsibility to support her in the National convention.

This technically would increase dramatically the possibility , the only one that looks still open, for Senator Bernie Sanders, if he is able to convince them to support him, but if not, anybody else could be Nominated, even figures today nobody consider in the competition.

There are analysts that claim that such a scenario may open the door for the Nomination of VicePresident Joe Biden, but my personal opinion is that after almost two years of expectation of to have a Woman as Candidate probably the Party will decide to give the opportunity to a lady, apart of the fact that if Hillary feels the weight of the justice on her neck we don't know what is going to happen in between her and the Obama Administration, chances are that she would try to splash of responsibility even the President, loyalties don't prevail for ever when there is something illegal in the middle.

My two guesses of who can be the Nominee if Hillary drop off , due to this scandal, are Ambassador in Japan Caroline Kennedy or Senator Elizabeth Warren, both are extremely capable to assume such responsibility and with real possibilities to defeat Trump, Kasich or Cruz.

Ambassador Kennedy has been seen by many as a convergence Nominee if this Emailsgate crisis reach its worst moment.

Please check:
thehill.com...

Senator Warren has been even mentioned as a possible runner mate of Sanders, although she has not yet accepted such a role.

blogs.wsj.com...

Thanks,

The Angel of Lightness

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 04:43 PM
link   

No one has subpoenaed Hillary or her staff.

I don't know, maybe that's not really a subpoena?

Source .pdf direct link to .pdf @ benghazi.house.gov

And:

Investigators with the State Department issued a subpoena to the Bill, Hillary and Chelsea Clinton Foundation last fall seeking documents about the charity’s projects that may have required approval from the federal government during Hillary Clinton’s term as secretary of state, according to people familiar with the subpoena and written correspondence about it.

The subpoena also asked for records related to Huma Abedin, a longtime Clinton aide who for six months in 2012 was employed simultaneously by the State Department, the foundation, Clinton’s personal office, and a private consulting firm with ties to the Clintons.

Quoting you now:

If you're gonna argue the case you should at least know the facts.

edit on 28-4-2016 by jadedANDcynical because: baahahahahahahahhhaaha

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Sorry dear Sillyolme,

I am wondering why you resist to open your eyes, but well just for the record The FBI Investigation is a Criminal probe. This is not the evaluation of mere Hypothesis but the investigation of the extend of a crime.

Nypost, By Jamie Schram, Geoff Earle and Laura Italiano: August 5th of 2015,

The FBI investigation into former Secretary of State Hillary Rodham Clinton’s unsecured email account is not just a fact-finding venture — it’s a criminal probe, sources told The Post on Wednesday.

The feds are investigating to what extent Clinton relied on her home server and other private devices to send and store classified documents, according to a federal source with knowledge of the inquiry.

“It’s definitely a criminal probe,” said the source. “I’m not sure why they’re not calling it a criminal probe.

“The DOJ [Department of Justice] and FBI can conduct civil investigations in very limited circumstances,” but that’s not what this is, the source stressed. “In this case, a security violation would lead to criminal charges. Maybe DOJ is trying to protect her campaign.”

nypost.com...

Thanks,

The Angel of Lightness

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 08:26 PM
link   
Question: If she is indicted, what happens at the DNC convention? Does Bernie automatically get the nomination? Or, if Hillary wins the nomination before she gets indicted, will her VP running mate get the nod? If she does get elected and convicted after the swearing-in ceremony, I guess the VP (whomever that might be) would be president.

However it plays out, it will be a first.

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 08:59 PM
link   
I think it is going to happen. I don't see how Hillary is going to avoid an indictment. It may even go deeper than just Hillary.

John Boehner had a sit down interview at Stanford University Wed., nite and he said this:

“Don’t be shocked … if two weeks before the convention, here comes Joe Biden parachuting in and Barack Obama fanning the flames to make it all happen,” the former speaker said.

I think perhaps he has heard something from the grapevine. Joe Biden could step up to the plate and never miss a beat.

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 11:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Shadoefax

Dear Shadoefax,

It is my understanding that the FBI and the Department of Justice both are pretty aware that for the good of the country, for the governability and to preserve the stability of the Institutions and the constitutional order their decision must arrive sooner than the Nomination in the National convention.

To wait until see Hillary completing the necessary delegates to enter in the convention is extremely risky, specially considering that she is an expert political manipulator and her ambition does not know limits.

Now, suppose not, even if that happens notice that a lot of her margin of difference over Sanders is not big enough in delegates decided directly through the primaries, but in the so called super delegates.

I am doubtful that Super delegates that are not constrained by the vote of people are going to maintain their support, that by definition is not unconditional, to a candidate if she is indicted, they are going to fly away from her as easy as they originally came. This is a sword of two edges that can easy cut her neck if the crisis goes out of control.

Those Superdelegates right now represent a formidable percentage of the ones she has, around 28% of her total number, so it is likely that what she thinks is already secured in her favor can evaporate after the legal decision arrives. No body wants to have nothing to do in connection with any potential indicted person in any crime.

Those delegates would be free to vote for whoever they want even easier than the other pledged delegates. She could loose all of them from one day to the next one, the day of the indictment, easily we can be talking about over 600 super delegates if this decision is taken near the convention.

So, there will not be VP already nominated by the time this explodes, only a possible electoral offer from Clinton but nothing approved by the convention, nothing more serious than the offer of T.Cruz to C. Fiorina or of B.Sanders to E. Warren.

The decision of President Obama to anticipate along his years in power that he is not a pardon President is a hint that he is decided to maintain a clear line in legal affairs and such a rigid policy can't be changed specially to fix a scandal, it would not be inadmissible. He will support his personal principles and also Joe Biden interests in such a case, not Clinton ones.

www.usatoday.com...

www.usatoday.com...

Obama is a smart guy, he knows that if he Pardons Clinton anyway he could push with that decision his party to a terrible defeat in November, since anyway the guiltiness of the Nominee would be then indisputable in such a case and that should move a lot of undecided voters and even Democratic ones to support the GOP nominee, and is likely that President Jimmy Carter would be alone on that.

He would not take such a risk, since if the next President is Republican there will not be anybody friendly in the White house to Pardon him if he is latterly accused of cover up conspiracy or something similar in connection with Benghazi or the Emailsgate.

In the same way Bill Clinton didn't support the claims of Al Gore in the crisis of the 2000 election due to the political risk factor, Obama will not enter in to the fire for a lady that with her negligence almost jeopardized his reelection with the Benghazi crisis.

President Obama can wash his hands easy right now in Emailsgate since H. Clinton publicly has recognized that she took the decision to use her private servers for email communication without requiring any authorization from above.

Hillary Clinton: “Well, let’s start from the beginning, everything I did was permitted,” Clinton insisted. “There was no law, no regulation, there was nothing that did not give me the full authority to decide how I was going to communicate.”

Anyway any eventual attempt of Obama to press over the General Attorney Linch to protect Clinton of indictment could trigger a massive resignation of FBI top functionaries in a major National crisis look like Watergate, that is something Obama would not want to face, is like to jeopardize for ever his name in History for somebody that even was his political rival.

www.infowars.com...

Who is going to put his hands on the fire or risk his own neck for a person that lied about crucial legal aspects like that the Benghazi congress committee hadn't subpoena her, when she had already more than one since March of 2015?

Chairman Rep. Trey Gowdy: July 8th 2015
"The committee has issued several subpoenas, but I have not sought to make them public. I would not make this one public now, but after Secretary Clinton falsely claimed the committee did not subpoena her, I have no choice in order to correct the inaccuracy. The committee immediately subpoenaed Clinton personally after learning the full extent of her unusual email arrangement with herself, and would have done so earlier if the State Department or Clinton had been forthcoming that State did not maintain custody of her records and only Secretary Clinton herself had her records when Congress first requested them."

www.breitbart.com...

Thanks,

The Angel of Lightness
edit on 4/29/2016 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 08:42 PM
link   
The Peace of God to all that belong to the Light,
Dear Readers,

Today there have been new facts emerging that are giving momentum for a resolution around the emailsgate, first at all the FBI director has confirmed that they are carrying out a thorough criminal investigation looking for all possible violations of national security.

abcnews.go.com...

Second, he has confirmed that the FBI wants to produce an extremely complete and definitive report on the subject, for the DOJ. They are planning to arrive to conclusive statements about what happened, who was involved and the extent of a possible crime.

Interestingly we know now that all the messages to and from one of the most important assistants of Hillary Clinton are missing, The IT director of the State Department, like if somebody has erased them with anxiety , and the agency is giving priority to recover them.

www.theblaze.com...

Third , we have seen Hillary Clinton extremely nervous in the campaign, after her two defeats in Indiana and West Virginia beaten by Senator Bernie Sanders. She has been declaring things that are far to be conventional and also that clearly are intended to deviate the attention of the public opinion of the Perfect Legal Storm that is on way.

For instance her interviews assuring that if she become elected she will disclose all the confidential files about the UFO activity, something that sounds absurd, because anyway the government has disclosed an incredible amount of classified documents on that topic just the previous year.

www.bostonglobe.com...

Fourth, Today the President of Brazil Dilma Rousseff became the first woman President of the South American Country that is removed from her office for a terrible scandal of corruption, in which there are many elements that are common with the accusations that Clinton has faced here in America, like bribery, conflict of interests, cronyism.

townhall.com...

Brazil with its worst economic recession since 1930 is like a giant mirror on which the American people can see reflected what could be a future in the hands of a President accused of crimes and impeached for them, a possibility that it is real if Clinton become elected.

Thanks,

The Angel of Lightness

edit on 5/12/2016 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join