It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

All presidents on UFOs (Truman, Kennedy, Carter, Mevdev, Obama, The Clintons)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 09:38 AM
link   
So far, all the presidents I found regarding UFOs

Truman

Supposedly
"I can assure you that flying saucers, given that they exist, are not constructed by any power on earth."
— President Harry S. Truman
April 4, 1950, White House Press Conference (www.spaceflare.net...)

Kennedy
10 days before his assassination he requested a classification review of all UFO files just 10 days before his assassination affecting national security.
The memo starts about starting a space/lunar exploration collaborating with the Soviet Union.
It then states the UFO files of high threat (to national security) should be reviewed, with the purpose to identify the bona fide (= real, genuine) cases instead of the classified CIA and USAF sources.
​This memo seems to indicate that JFK wanted to show the Soviet Union that they have UFOs sightings that are not theirs, so that the Soviet Union doesn't mistake the UFOs for US crafts.
bestufoevidence.weebly.com...

This comes from a declassified memo gained through the Freedom of Information Act by William Lester.

Carter on his own UFO sighting
at 5 min

Mevdev

Some westerners interpreted this as joke because he speaks about how there is more information in the documentary called Men In black, however Man In Black is actually a UFO documentary from Russia.

Obama
False title, he does not deny.

The Clintons

And the Rockefeller initiative

edit on 28-4-2016 by Benicealways because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 09:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Benicealways
I like the way you put this together!!!

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 09:47 AM
link   

In the interests of balance, the alleged sighting by Carter is stretched a little...

www.debunker.com...

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 10:51 AM
link   
I think this fits into this thread rather nicely. This was one of the more interesting books on ufo's that I have read. My takeaway was that the Presidents, some more than others know a whole lot more than they are willing to talk about on the subject. Especially the Presidents from the 50's, and up to and including, especially the first Bush, who also headed the CIA for a time. Reagan also may have had a lot of insider knowledge on the subject based on his personal experience and sightings of ufo's.

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 11:15 AM
link   
To my understanding they have no access/juristic ton To the ufo Classified files. Clinton didn't have access and was denied. It would undermine the alphabet agencies if they did. Plausible deniability is the most used reason but if you are an intelligence agency why would you inform the most public figure in the world. Makes no sense to.

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 01:41 PM
link   
You forgot Ronnie

There again Ronnie forgot an awful lot.

Lyndon Johnson allegedly received a call from the Soviets via the hot line at the time of the Kecksburg UFO crash in Pennsylvania on 9th December 1965.

Nixon supposedly went to see dead alien bodies with his pal Jackie Gleason back in the early 70s.

Then we have Dubya

And another Clinton one where he discusses how he tried to find out about Roswell but was stonewalled.

Regards MM

Making other people's thread better since April 28th 2016

edit on 28/4/16 by mirageman because: typo

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 04:04 PM
link   
Or if this can be verified, we can add Ike on the list Eisenhower threatened to invade Area 51 or maybe even FDR?

top topics

join